Reviews for Lose My Head
Come on! Continue this! You have too! It's so good!
RaisinContradiction chapter 7 . 4/21
heh ye remind me of arthur, his brothers, Elizaveta with yer blunt first sentence in yer author note XD they could...they could fuck and ye can end it in a baleful and depressing end o3o tis yer story Hope yer having a wonderful day
Moonstar Daughter of Hades chapter 7 . 2/18
This is amazing! Why are you not continuing this?! I'm sorry if you had other priorities and was busy, but you can't just leave a story be like this! (Not to be rude or anything) You are an amazing author and you need to continue these stories! (Please)
Guest chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Erg. I wish you were still on here. I love this story so much D: like you don't even realize how amazing this is And if you're still on here...then UPDATE. I'm not the only one wishing you'd update.
OnceUponAFedualFairyTale chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
This was fantastic, as was all your other Arthur x Matthew stories!
Darkness Wolf Pack chapter 7 . 12/18/2013
I need soo much more. I was actually drolling. Moorrreeee! -Kan-chan
Silvermist Nightray chapter 7 . 1/3/2013
Please continue this. Just until Matthew realizes he should just tell Arthur the truth! And then Arthur gets mad, it's all Alfred's fault, the two make-up and it ends happily Please, please, please continue this! Please?
Silvermist Nightray chapter 6 . 1/3/2013
I knew Elizaveta was gonna appear somehow! I mean, how can she NOT be interested in these people's affairs! And now that she mentioned Kiku's art, it makes me wanna see what Kiku has in store.
BTW: Please continue writing this! It's just as amazing as you other works.
roryflieswhenheshappy chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
AH, KEEP UPDATINGGGGGGGGG. This is so darn adorable
K-Ojousama chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
Please update this! :)
Y0ur-Mus3 chapter 7 . 9/10/2012
Update! Please? XD pretty pretty please?
Guest chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
Any chance of continuing? because this is pretty awesome and there is seriously not enough UkCan in the world to satisfy me.
That's Riku chapter 7 . 7/16/2012
ugh. can they fuck and be done with it? no no no. i actually love the slow pace. keep up the good work. :D i eagerly await for you, my sweet.
terracannon876 chapter 7 . 8/29/2011
UK/Can can be oddly written sometimes, especially in AU settings, but I really like this one. I hope you pick it up again sometime )
KaryAzuc chapter 7 . 6/27/2011
waaaa soooo cute

I loved these history pleasee continue soon

excuse my ortografy but i dont good writing in english jeejeje

well i hope the continue nearly XD

bye take care