Reviews for Suffocation
liplocks chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
sadasdsADS

be still my not so innocent maiden heart , this was perfect ;_;

i've never read much in first person, but i looove yours ; it's just so descriptive and ic, something that is very hard to achieve with first person ( seeing it's restrictions&what-not )

i love your hibari - you make him so human, without making im ooc.

ahhh i wish there was something more i could say - your characterization is perfect, your descriptiveness is perfect, your smut is perfect.

also, i apologize, i will be spamming your inbox with reviews over the span of the next few days U/_/U
Sasa-Cookie chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
g..great o/o *totally embrassed*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
i loved all of it, very sexy and well written. the only thing i find a little weird is the Hibari got drunk off so little wine its kinda unrealistic. but the rest of it was perfect cantwait to reread it
MisterI'mSoCool chapter 1 . 5/6/2012

*wipes away drool
Yorozuya Soul chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I'm super tired right now so I'll try to get to the point but that was one amazing D18 fanfic. Your an awesome author so I'm going to go pass out now,thanks for the epicly smexy fic *nosebleed* .
Yachiru443 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
this was so cute, who knew hibari was such a sexy drunk.
cosmoticflower chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Omg~ Hibari's so cute when he's drunk :" he hot too curious about Dino it's too cute he wanted to touch the fur! It was ugh cute I can't seem to stress this enough. Too cute okay? XD make more ohohohohhoho

It's so nice to k ow what Hibari's thinking about :" i love D18 so fckin much xD ahahaha. So cute I can't even... Oh well I really love your stories :" 'k boiiiii~
Kvrosawa chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
That was hawt. w
Namie chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
Hmm, a drunk Hibari. How nice for Dino. This was a some nice smut - I can clearly see how you've improved this you wrote this.
rinko chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
hibari was adorable when he was drunk. did his feelings for dino last when he woke up? i want to know what happens next but since this is a oneshot i guess i won't. great story anyway.
Coconell chapter 1 . 2/22/2011
Pfffffttt...lolololoolololoolololololll XD

Drunken Hibari! XD Epic! Lolollolololololol

...O.O...

...I don't think I needed to know that...but...I brought this on to myself for reading it so...yep.

Anyways, good job! :D It's really good. I like Hibari's thought process Lollolol XD

Uhhh...why did Dino order WINE, if he wasn't thinking of getting Hibari drunk and doing who knows what? O.o?(confused)
Prince chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
Wow, this one-shot is amazing. Really long, in character and your smut is divine.

Your writing style is unique, too.
MinniMuffin chapter 1 . 1/29/2011
*-*

Great oneshot!

What a hot piece of D18!

Love your writing 3
alguien22792 chapter 1 . 1/19/2011
Awww drunk sex is always the best XDDD

As always your lemon was freaking HOT and amazingly in character...as in character as Hibari can be when acting like a slut but oh well ;)

I totally love this~
Rena chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
Fantastic story as always, the smut was wonderful.