Reviews for Family Ties
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This is really amazing, you should do a sequel to show her in high school
ronniezane234 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
OMGOOOOOOOOOOOooooddd This is Beautiful. 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
troyella2468 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Aww this was amazing! Loved it
BGuate224 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Oh Jesus Christ this was way too adorable. The fact that Emily takes it upon herself to fix everything, because quite frankly, kids see everything much simpler than we do (:
CUTE
I wish...this would have been a possibility on the show
Miharulaboulette chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
So cute, again ! I really love Emily that's one of my favorite name. Good job for Carys, but i'm in greek class in college and it seems Carys mean also " pure beauty" or "graceful". That's such a pretty good name!

I loved the way you turned the Hummel-Hudson relasionship, with faith and laugth.

Thanks for the fiction
megsrenee17 chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
by the way, i've read this a gazillion times! Aww, this is precious
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
I loved it!
So sweet!
It was really sweet that Emily got Blaine to see reason
I loved her
Kudos
Blade
diehardklainer chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
wow! That was precious. But reading it after Cory's demise is painful. But I gotta give you credit for making it so much about Furt as equally it was about klaine and finchel. That klaine breakup stunt was too close but Emily Is a fairy godmother.
loved you writing it brought out the character and cuteness in all the characters involved.
FangirlFreakYoli chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
This was sooooo cute! I love it!
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
That was really cute! I loved it. :)
Polyjuice Princess chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
this is amazing! Great job x
Klainer forever chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
OHMYGOD . You just have no idea how much I adore this fanfiction . It's just so good and well written . The klaine writing was so good - all of it , actually . I just can't help but love Emily to death ! Makes me wanna be her , Kurt's and Finn's cute little sister . Thank's for this fic - it was so amazing and enjoyable .
midlifecrisses chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
"Holy crap! It's one of those creepy little ghost girls!" This made me LOL - but all in all the story was very well written and oh so sweet. Burt taking Emily to the garage for the first time was so touching. And Finn getting engaged actually made me tear up. As did the last scene in the hospital. I enjoyed sharing your vision with you.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
This was really cute! Thanks for sharing it! )
Berkwood Court chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
My younger brother is now annoyed with me because of how many times I either giggled or squeaked while I was reading this. Also, I agree with you about the Red Vines thing.
Emily is ADORABLE and I love that she basically slapped some sense into Blaine. I was about to reach through the computer and do it myself. XD
Okay, onto the next story!