Reviews for Mesu no Kitsune
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 5/25/2015
Was this a college or high school assignment because this might be something you can consider for publication if you want - I do like this; I don't know enough about oriental mythology but I can point this to someone who is from around Korea originally and she might know some about this. How rooted are the Oriental mythology is in the supernatural as they said The Bible was also an oriental book.
wisdom-jewel chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Great story and I enjoyed reading it. This story had my attention from start to finish.
Shadowstalker chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Awesome story that you wrote! I really like it.
Chikanpo chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Wow, I'm glad i decided to look in this section. All of the myths surrounding foxes really interest me for some reason, and this was really cool! It makes me think that either the fox was following him using different faces, or it was going after people he met for some reason. I don't know, but i absolutely love this! You deserved the A :D

~Chika
bobblehead.me chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
garhh i hope i got your hopes up, seeing how many hits you got on this, but finding it was just ME refreshing the page a couple of times ;) (unless.. you haven't checked it yet '') well that was just revenge on getting more reviews that i did on this eng assignment turned fanfic. AND it doesn't even help that we got the same mark '' boohooooooooo. oh well, this is just a reminder TO PUT YOUR MARK UP YOU UPYOURSELFPERSON. hahaha that doesn't help me at all does it \ anyway, good story. that is the only proper thing i will say. hmph.
MidnightSakuraBlossom and SYD chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Oh...my...god. O_O I really am speechless; but in a GOOD way! I really liked this story! I actually found myself more and more interested (maybe that's because I love researching those old myths?) as it went on. And the ending; I barely saw it coming. I kind of had a feeling it would end that way after reading the part with the young man stopping for a meal, but I wasn't too sure by the time he arrived at the temple. Actually, this story wasn't all that bad. I'd like to know what grade you got on it. :)

But this story has left me with questions: did those people die before the young man met them? Why did his aunt even go to Noroi Mountain in the first place?

Anyway, awesome fic! I was actually reading this with a friend and she said she felt shivers down her spine. O_O; Soooo...I guess I was left speechless and she was left stunned.

You should write some more in this catagory!
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
So the ones he had met on his journey and the ones he was looking for were all victums of the demon fox. Does that mean the man is alone? Was this story all for nothing? I really liked this and now I'm curious of trying to figure out more of where this story origonated so I can know beter what you changed. You said you changed the folk tale up for school right? I'm exsited to hear about what the teacher marked it as. :D