Reviews for Chalk Message
heyarnoldforeverandever chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
LOL! I would have guessed that that much trouble could come from a piece of (:
littlelionalex chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Teehee. xD

Thank you for this little bit of irony. I can't wait to read more!
Kimmiko T chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
I love this story!

Thanx!
ThisIsTheEndMyFriend chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is cool adoption to Maria's comic, it gives us a bit insider to Arnolds thoughts more so then her comicm Good job!
Azure129 chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
YAY I'M FINALLY REVIEWING XDXDXD

Aw, I really do love this one shot, Cass _ So very cute and such a nice writing out of KASU-Kapl's comic! OwO And then I LOVE how you have Arnold reminiscing about his and Helga's little date! Someone is very, very, very, very much liking his alone time with Helga G. Pataki XD And then cute little Arnold all overwhelmed with love and just having to write it down somewhere! I swear I just want to hug him sometimes :D

Talk to you later (as per usual), Cass, and thanks for the super special awesome fic ;)

Jenna
loonytunecrazy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Exllcent fic here of course Rhonda would disbbelive that Arnold loves Helga but that so romantic of him
Knowledge-comes-Wisdom-lingers chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Loved the story. I enjoyed it very much!:)
J'aime ma vie chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Oh! This fic was just too adorable!

I liked how you started it off from Rhonda's perspective. Most fics don't begin from the viewpoint of secondary characters, and I LOVE how this fic gave Rhonda, Nadine, and Phoebe a little bit of the spotlight. A lot of other characters tend to get swallowed up in the craziness that is Arnold and Helga, so I love that you brought them in.

I also like how this fic showed Arnold's feelings for Helga, rather than the other way around. We know that Helga loves him, so it was good to see our favorite Football-Head publicizing his adoration for Helga G. Pataki. I also like how he doesn't care who sees the chalk message and knows how he feels. I have the feeling that if Helga were to ever see it, that she would know it was him, but maybe take credit for it. Bahahaha! I LOVE those two together!

Beautiful work as always! :)
ck3712 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
i totally remember that art comic! thats awesome! great job! i didnt know u knew KasuKAPL! small world. Im writing a fanfic based on one of her art posts! its not posted yet, but once im done writing it, ill type it up and post it. oh, and KasuKAPL, a.k.a. Maria, as i have now found out, if u read this, happy birthday! however old u r! i dont need to know. i hope u remember me. i asked ur permission to write a fanfic based on ur art with Arnold staring at Hilda, and Arnie Staring at Helga, and Helga had her bow in her hand instead of in her hair, talking to Hilda, saying, 'So, how about a switch?'. Remember that? if u do, yay! if u dont, oh well. anyway, great job again on this fic! although i think u should have mentioned something more about the rest of the class not yet knowing about their newfound relationship. or maybe they r keeping it confidential. who knows? keep writing!
SuprSingr chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
AWWWWWWWWW! Okay, Nintendo, you have really out-done yourself with this. It's like the cutest thing I've ever read! :D :D :D So adorable! When I read Maria's comic, I thought it was adorable, but I was a little disappointed that we didn't get to see Arnold actually DO it. XD But this was adorable, AND with flashback included! So absolutely adorably precious! AH! I love a dreamy Arnold lost in passion, feeling the need to declare his love. So cute. And it makes sense. So very precious, indeed. Perfect, just so cute and adorable and perfect. *Content sigh*

Favorited about a hundred-billion times...

SuprSingr
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Wow, awesome work for the birthday girl, buddy! Hey, if anyone can do a story based on Maria's works for her birthday, I figured you would. Great interpretation, especially with the flashback! I wonder where Arnold got the idea to do a chalk message, since it's soooo familiar...

I love how Rhonda is in disbelief, but Phoebe KNOWS! But of course, she'll keep the secret for the couple. Gerald would be initially weirded out, but we know he'll get used to it and keep the secret, too. ;)

It's interesting how this plays back to "Arnold & Lila," because the first message told a lie (initially) and everyone believed it. Now this message tells the truth, but no one believes it. Pretty ironic, but I guess they accept it more since it's "easier," what with Lila and Arnold having so much in common and being a lot alike, so it's no wonder they're the "easy" pairing, like you once said.

Anyway, great story and bday gift to her! I'm sure she'll love it!