Reviews for The Black Death of Konoha
I really do like this story but it'd be so much better if you used contractions instead, for example people say I'll instead of I will.
Gold Testament chapter 10 . 9/25
Iruka should be glad Naruto put him in that position. Too many men would kill for just one chance to dominate the dominating Anko Mitarashi.
Gold Testament chapter 8 . 9/25
Pretty sure his pranks caused at least half the blackmail material he has on all the shinobi and kunoichi.
natu dragneel chapter 26 . 8/29
naruto is so much stonger than in the show but they still were somewhat match how
R chapter 7 . 8/22
A decent story.

The bijuu aren't summoning clans. That is an irritating addition.
my 2 guys chapter 15 . 7/6
my 2 guys chapter 14 . 6/5
my 2 guys chapter 13 . 6/5
arckane chapter 16 . 3/29
again seriously Naruto basically healed so no excuses and he gets beat by tsunades one finger ya right this is bullshit
arckane chapter 15 . 3/29
that was the stupid shit ever he cant beat a drunk rusty old lady tsunade but he can beat minato and kushina and he woulduse the rasengan when he didn't even complete it out of all the others moves and justsus he could use and tsunade pretty much kicked his ass like he was canon Naruto worst chapter of the story so far
arckane chapter 3 . 3/29
the characters are so dull and why the hell did sakura go to Naruto for training instead of her sensei when Naruto is the supposed dobe
Kitten Arina chapter 20 . 2/7
You have been sticking to close to cannon for my personal liking. I can understand using it as a guide but this ain't using it as a guide if I can just go watch the anime while scanning for any changes you make.
Kitten Arina chapter 2 . 2/7
While I am glad that he is learning some of this and that I like Original as well. But there is a time line for everything and you also aren't the only one nor the first to speed up the discovering that secret and his elemental training.
Kitten Arina chapter 1 . 2/7
Interesting but it is lacking so much substance on the changes you are making. Not only that most of this is common knowledge. I like stories that stick to being original then I do of ones sticking so close to cannon.
Kaiservb chapter 6 . 1/31
It's actually Kyuubi, and Hyuga, not Kyubbi and Hyugga.