Reviews for The Black Death of Konoha
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 6/11
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
VERY STUPID REASONING!
What the heck happened to naruto? He went from HERO to ZERO... Isn't it SUPPOSED to be the OTHER WAY AROUND in stories? He started OUT powerful, but he keeps getting WEAKER AND WEAKER as the story goes on! This is getting ridiculous. He WAS cool, now he he flips personalities so fast it's hard to follow and his power level keeps DROPPING AND DROPPING. (even though in statements when nothing is going on, he's supposedly still SOOOO powerful *rolls eyes*... couldn't tell it when the fighting starts)... I mean heck, after EVERY battle, he's either unconscious OR in the hospital OR both and HE NEVER finishes a fight anymore (SOME "BLACK DEATH").. I just don't get it.
NatsuGooner chapter 29 . 5/5
Wtf is this? It's definitely not Naruto. It's more like all the clich├ęs author's use squished together to make this 'Naruto' fic.
my 2 guys chapter 37 . 4/27
that was good keep the chapters coming
tyler Farbes chapter 11 . 4/22
You got the name of the 1 tailed tannuki racoon Demon right the first time
great story please post more like this from now on i love the stories
Wafflez chapter 3 . 3/1
...I fumbled my phone and hit post, but ANYWAY
Sakura has never shown a real drive to get better in canon AT LEAST not until the chunin exam, when orochimaru kicks their butts. Then she does the whole cutting off the hair, I'm gonna get serious YEAH! We never... Ever see her make good on that of course but you know whatever. I don't understand why Sakura came to NARUTO of all people for help. It would be like if you had a problem with your math lessons, so you got help from a guy in the class below yours. Sakura's actions didn't really make sense to me.
Wafflez chapter 3 . 3/1
OK, while I'm happy SOMEONE finally understands that Naruto has so much chakra that not even the homage can compete, I am a little disappointed with Sakura. Not with how little progress or whatever, but because I don't understand why she asked at all. I'm not trying to bash on Sakura or anything, but she really does have a low opinion of Naruto, and
This story was really good until chapter 20 after that it becam pretty bad I would suggest a rewrite for every chapter after chapter 20
Yaoi-lover2018 chapter 36 . 1/28
this was a really good story... when will the sequel bd
I hope you will not leave it as a cliff hanger
Han chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
man you are one hell of a sick writer. can't figure any sense out of the story at all.
khyril13 chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
m
khyril13 chapter 6 . 12/20/2016
m
ExBlazE chapter 12 . 12/7/2016
As of Chapter Eleven where Kyuubi is able to be summoned and Chapter Twelve where things start off awkwardly, this fic is no longer interesting. Though, good work up till there. Bye.