Reviews for The Answer That Was Lost
kitttyturah chapter 3 . 6/10/2015
So at first I was hesitant about this idea. But now it's all I want in life. I really really really hope you write more.
NotAndreea chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I'm really enjoying this story! Really , you just left me on the edge, such a shame you don't update it anymore !
RoaringLion51 chapter 3 . 10/1/2013
I love it, but it doesn't matter, cause you abandoned this story
King Paige Allen chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Wow, I really love this. I've just discovered the Hermione/Scabior pairing and I've fallen quite hard for it, and this is a very good fic. You should update!
Guest chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
One of the best Scabmione fics out there! And, thankfully, Scabior is NOT a rapist in this story; I can't stand that.
ak chapter 3 . 1/27/2013
Wow, this is good. Please update - you sounded as if you had some ideas for the next chapter. ;)
sleepdeprived91 chapter 3 . 12/31/2012
if you can, you should seriously continue this... its a shame if you don't because this is quite good. very good actually...
Queen Serenity chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Find myself wanting more :)
xMusicGurlx chapter 3 . 12/4/2012
Please update this! I want to know what happens next! :)
Lolita chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
Please write more when you can. If you need inspiration, YouTube has a ton of awesome Scabmione videos you can check out! ;)
DGfleetfox chapter 3 . 4/10/2012
It's been quite a while, but I hope you will continue with this story if you're still writing fanfiction, i love the pairing and it's so well written. ciao :)
xFictionalMenRTheRealThingx chapter 3 . 10/28/2011
I hope you continue to write this story - its really good. update soon?
chiisana-inori chapter 3 . 9/8/2011
I hope you decide to pick this up again soon! It's getting really good. You have a great command with words and the way you fleshed out the characters is just amazing. I'm looking forward to the next chapter. :)
sweettt chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Im very excited with your fic.

Please update soon!
Whedonkulous chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
I was extremely hesitant to read this story, since it is not complete and it hasn't been updated in quite a long time, but I did anyways and I sincerely hope you update it!

I love the chemistry you've began to develop with them but it still stays realistic.

PLEASE, PLEASE begin to update again. It's really wonderful so far and I would love to read more.