Reviews for The Edge of the Earth
Karsata chapter 1 . 5/1
This story is amazing! I guess you let us decide what she'll do in the end, and really I can't, because on one hand I want her to do as Edward wished, on the other hand, I can't imagine her really living without him...so...
Debbie in S. Florida chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh, no, you did it again. You made me cry! Such a sad, but sweet story full of so much love! I just can't wait to read more of your stories. Even though I've gone through a bunch of tissues, I've enjoyed each and every one!
NPakus chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
What a powerful piece! Thank you for sharing!
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
wow. Wow. WOW. Oh. My. WOW.
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER!
So, so beautiful, so damn perfect.
I had an inkling he would jump after she left, but I would have never have thought he was already dead.
This is absolutely amazing.

Utterly magically perfect.
meelee729697 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Agh, u leave is wondering if she did it or not! Lol.- I believe she ended up honoring Edward's wishes & chose to live.
What a story! - I got lost in this time & place. - & that twist u threw in... wow.
I really enjoyed it. Great job! :)
AliBells0109 chapter 1 . 10/9/2013
Thank you for that... I really needed everything that that story just said and I didn't even know it. You have changed my life enormously and I thank you and pray that you live a long prosperous life...
dancingkate chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Hi! I found your stories via your twitter. This story is really sad but very beautiful. I like old era Bella and Edward. I could tell Edward was something wrong since he stopped Bella from the suicide attempt but didn't think he killed himself. How tragic.. I actually want her to live her life, not join him right away. In his letter, he said he could meet her many years later in heaven. At the same time, they are like Romeo and Juliet and I can see she can't find any joy anymore in this world. Thank you for writing this. I like the stories that makes me thinking. Sorry about my poor English.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
I'm not ashamed to admit that I cried. Very beautiful story! Definitely adding to my community! :)
MatingInspires chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
So sad
TheQueenNerd chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
This was so sad and emotional I almost puked.
And I know that sounds kind of bad, that something you wrote almost made someone puke, but you should be honored
This is literally the 2nd saddest moment in my life.
You're great
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
Absolutely beautiful! I cried. So well written xx
AzardBrazul chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Beautiful and sad.
magdalenad chapter 1 . 11/1/2012
The most beautiful story i've read..
A green eyed girl chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
oh no, i dont trust irina one bit and my guess is that she will kill bella and not tell Edward until he is back, if he even makes it back.

thanks you so much for the update, i cant wait to read what happens next :)
Moltz chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
I know I'm an emotional sap but you pulled the tears out if me as they rush down my face.
I love historical fiction.
I was not expecting this tragic love story to over take my emotions as it did. This is very well written.
I do not wish to ponder Bella's decision to jump or live her life with Jacob Black. Yet you could continue thus story as an homage to her love for Edward in everything she does from this moment on. Hm...
Until they meet again.