Reviews for Listening At Last
TTY7 chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
Awww, gotta love a happy ending. This was a really nice collection of stories. Great work. :D
Riouchi chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
Ok. That was really sweet. I'm a sucker for angst and all but a good dose of sappy and fluff is always appreciated too. I'm happy that things turned out for the better for them. So, its finally the end. Oh, but more than a decade? So that means Zack has been wandering for who knows how long, lost in space/dimensions... Anyway, tnx for sharing this and good job!
TremorsGirl12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2015
I loved this! Omg. I'm so glad the ending wasn't sad. So glad both their hearts didn't stay broken. Beautiful
Fier66 chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
I love this. Great work!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
This is genus
SketchyxNinja chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Simply beautiful... Good job! :D
Rainy arina angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
awww! 3 one of my first reads in awhile, referred to you from another writer. somewhat turbulent, but the ending was worth it. there were are few snags come climax, but in the end it worked out. great writing, can't wait for more! :3
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwww... (smile spreads rapidly across face)
kyogirl213 chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Kilameida chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
I'll wonder a hundred and one times why you INSIST on keeping it as a oneshot- expand this story, it's wonderful all around. Wonderful pairing (why doesn't more writers support Zaqua?) and a great eye for romance- I wish I have your talent in romance. All in all... well, you get the idea. It's amazing.
Danni chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
An unusual pairing but yet the most adorable one I've ever seen! So sad to see it end, and yet I'm glad it ended happily! Well done xx
Nacreous Clouds chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Awh, I loved it. I loved the entire thing all the way to the end. You're such a talented writer. This story was much more detailed than the others and it made me smile, because you have such great skill. It makes me jealous.

Hmm, now I definately have to write something for these two, huh? Add more to the community! You know, I wonder if there is a community for them on here...

Hahaha, watch me read and review all of your stories now, because i've just become a fan of yours, so i'll wait for when you write more fantastic stories.

daisygirl101 chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I loved it! It's really nice to know that there's yet another Zaqua fan out there. :) They really are a cute couple. As for the story, it was great! I read all four stories and I liked this one the most. I hope to read more from you in the future!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Dedicated to me? Wow, thanks! :D

I simply loved this piece. I liked the fact that you mentioned the Zeus, Aphrodite, etc. It's the first time I've read a story about them here.

And what Aqua did with that water, how did you come up with that? (It reminded me a bit of Katara, from Avatar: The Last Airbender)

All those little things made this a great one-shot.

Ah, a happy ending. It would be foolish of me not to favorite this one as well. :)
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hazzah! They have rekindled their love! Too bad this was the last one though. Either way, twas all good.