Reviews for The Moment of Decay
:( :( :(
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 8 . 9/15/2011
Goddamnit. So emotional.
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed in a while. But I'm glad you didn't give up on this even though it is a sad fic. To be at the point of wanting to be killed because life is to horrible to live in? That makes me want cry. Poor Randy!
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
Can you blame him? I'm very interested to see how things unfold between the Legacy trio. And I don't know how Randy is going to be able handle this. - I love this story. Your descriptions are amazing!is going to be able handle this. - I love this story. Your descriptions are amazing!
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
So where's Dave? It seems as if Randy just has his boys to help him through this now. His body is shutting down and there's nothing he can do to help it. :(
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
Noo Randy! You'll never be just a footnote! How could Vince be so cruel? He should be crying his eyes out! I feel so bad for Randy. Ted and Cody can't even help him because it would mean their careers! should be crying his eyes out! I feel so bad for Randy. Ted and Cody can't even help him because it would mean their careers!
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 7 . 7/31/2011
Oh I get it now, he has Huntington's.
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 6 . 7/30/2011
Goddamnit. So good.
Reina Valeria Nox chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
Shit, I'm going to cry. This deserves more then 10 reviews, I hope you know that.
Ortista Ice Cream chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
i really like the final line in this, you can really feel it as a thought inside his head, that no matter how much he's done, he still wont be anything. i also think that is one of randys fears throughout this piece. very nice boo, great job as always, LOVE the addition of drew on vince's arm.
Esha Napoleon chapter 4 . 2/10/2011
LOVE IT!
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Ted and Cody fighting for Randy's affections is so canon. I can't help but feel for Randy. In the midst of his situation and the different relationships all he wants to do his understand again. Beautiful. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.
Esha Napoleon chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
Nice ;)
x.SuspendReality.x chapter 2 . 11/25/2010
Your descriptions are very intricate and beautiful. I love it! I see Randy is still coping with the situation. At least he's not alone in this. Dave and his "kids" are there too! ] I can't help but wonder about Randy and Dave's relationship. There's so many underlying emotions there and I just hope they work things out. (This was just what I needed!)
Ortista Ice Cream chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
i like that the way this scene moves makes it seem abit like a dream or abit cloudlike. Also we get to see the starting of Randy growing slowly more weaker from his illness and having to rely on dave like he hasnt before. this is beautifully tragic, just like i like it.

"this time wont you save me?"