Reviews for The Fever
debb lavoie chapter 26 . 2/13
I love the premise of this story! Love how brave Stephanie was. She did great when it was needed. And the Christmas tree gift! Great story!
degfas chapter 26 . 2/11
wonderful story.
Tommy14 chapter 26 . 9/15/2018
Thanks for the wonderful tale. I couldn't stop reading it. Loved the ending.
tanyaleigh chapter 26 . 7/10/2018
This was a great ending- I didn't expect it at all. The depth of the characters was wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
misty23y chapter 26 . 3/3/2018
LOVED this story and would love to see an epilogue to find out if she was indeed pregnant and some info about their marriage. I read many of your stories, and this is one of my favorites. Great writing.
RangerChic chapter 26 . 3/1/2018
Ah, a little bit of Babe to restore the balance in the world.
Thoroughly enjoying revisiting all these old stories.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/16/2017
Loved this story thanks
Rangerbabe21 chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Surprised she asked him to teach her how to pick handcuffs but a very useful tool. She handled the face bruise conversation extremely well I am impressed.
Rangerbabe21 chapter 4 . 10/8/2017
Really liked the way Steph got herself out of the kitchen and dealt with the broken plate. ). Intrigued by all the personal and almost relationship talk.
Rangerbabe21 chapter 3 . 10/8/2017
Honestly I knew once Ranger woke he would immediately get his situation. But still it was so fast it surprised me. And what to say about the bruises? Double gulp!
Rangerbabe21 chapter 2 . 10/8/2017
Really enjoying the premise to the story and the different POV.
Rangerbabe21 chapter 1 . 10/8/2017
Funny waking Steph from that dream. Esp loved the part of Ranger feeding it to her but it never getting smaller.
Guest chapter 26 . 7/22/2017
I loved this story
jsmith84 chapter 26 . 5/27/2017
absolutely loved this story.
Carol421 chapter 26 . 3/4/2017
This is a great story. I just read it for the second time, and enjoyed it even more this time. Such a nice HEA.
1,287 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »