Reviews for Lost A Long Time Ago
holmesfreak1412 chapter 1 . 7/8
This is a wonderful AU.
Ariali chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
This is fascinating. I'm assuming at some point in the fire nation's attack everything went wrong (the grass or ships scenes) and the water and earth kingdoms banded together successfully to win. I really have to wonder what happened to the Avatar though. Maybe I missed the mention, but it seems like it could go a number of ways: either he died with the air benders, is still stuck in ice, or was one of the reasons the Fire nation failed. Also, what about Zuko? This kind of story is absolutely awesome, everything you wrote fits together to make perfect 'what if' sense, while at the same time leaves enough unexplained that I'll have great fun imagining all the rabbit trails of things not mentioned. Especially with the short insertion of Toph and the falling ceiling (who survived an who didn't?).
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Interesting point of view.
roflZuko chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
Ooh. This is quite the interesting dark fic, with a good dose of turnabout. It's interesting seeing Azula as an almost-hero here, fighting for what's a good cause with some questionable tactics and her usual brilliance.

It would be interesting if you continued this. If Iroh surprises everyone by being able to defend himself enough to escape, he could complicate things for all involved without necessarily ruining the idea of Ozai returning to lead the rebels.

My one question is this: What happened to Zuko?

Not really sure why I'm too lazy to log in at the moment, but not too lazy to write a review. :P Maybe your story is just that creative.
Robert's Hammer chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Amazing story- follow up please!
Carolnuts chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
whoa! you did it ! I loved this! I love to think about how the world would be if the firenation wasn't the ruler.

I specially like how you kept azula's pyscho persona intact.

but the only thing I wonder is ...where the hell is zuko?

(aang ,katara and sokka too, but where you put zuko? this is driving me crazy! )

awesome job! please turn this into a two-shot!
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow, that was awesome. Alas, there are no more chapters. Azula the rebel leader is awesome to watch. Not sure who I should be cheering for which makes it even more exciting. Love it!
Asters chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Awesome! But heheh Mai does such boring little work :P
Chrysa Lite chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
This is just...wow. Awe-inspiring, breath-taking. I love it. It's so deeply thought-out, so well-reasoned...I'm speechless.
Furionknight chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Shadow Wasserson chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
Wow... what happens when Aang is found in this AU? Is he ever found...?

Lovely characterization overall, though Ty Lee seemed a bit off. Though in such an extreme AU, I can chalk this up to a different upbringing.

Excellent work

-SW
Parselmaster chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Very nice. This inversion feels very sinister. It is nice to see that the characters are still themselves in this story... Well mostly anyway. :D

Excellent work again Clockwork.
Wicked Hermit chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Revolutionary Azula! You had her on the opposite side of a war than her canon position, but kept it wonderfully in character.

And Mai was quite IC, too. I loved Ty Lee's angle. But was she pregnant or something? I was a bit confused at Azula's epic character insight reading speech.

The small Toph insert was awesome, but then her and Ty Lee died... It was really good. All of this fic is excellent.
j chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
helloooooo, this seems to be really, really cool! :) hope, we get to read more of this soon...
ArrayePL chapter 1 . 11/22/2010