Reviews for Path To Redemption
sanadoorani chapter 12 . 8/3/2014
Awesome
Lightmoon54 chapter 12 . 4/23/2013
What a lovely story, :)

Update soon and keep up the good work.
FadingNoctis chapter 12 . 4/15/2013
Awww, I want more! I adore this story! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 3/29/2013
Pls! update this I love your story! PLEASE!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 12 . 3/6/2013
This is one of the best stories I've read of Jerza. You must continue. You can't just stop here. Every single thing is perfect and I can't stop reading.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/6/2012
please update... i've been waiting for this a long time to update... this is one of the greatest jerza stories i've ever read... and i know there are a lot who are waiting for the next chapter... so please...
penguin trainer chapter 12 . 12/1/2012
OH GOD I LOVE YOUR STORIES SO MUCH!
Their just so utterly beautiful that I am willing to sleep at wee hours in the morning just to finish all of your Jerza fics. I absolutely love how you captured the love between Jellal and Erza, it's just so beautiful that I could cry. And I also love the lemon parts (hahaha, :P)

Please, please, please update! You have such a beautiful story that it'd be such a waste not to finish it.

P.S.
I love Sweets, he's absolutely adorable! 3
Guest chapter 12 . 11/14/2012
Awesome!
Guest chapter 12 . 8/20/2012
update please...
Guest chapter 12 . 8/13/2012
Hey...asianpearl, if you're reading this, check out Legacy of the Fairies by Sirup the Rising and review for it. He has a fic like yours but he's only got 16 reviews. His story is pretty good. Maybe next time you update, just raise awareness about his fic, will ya?

P.S. I am not Sirup the Rising trying to advertise a story. I am actually just a random annoynous reviewer. Beleive me. Please check out his fic and give your thoughts.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/4/2012
I love it... Don't have have time for a long review... But please update! It's been more than a year seen you last updated. :(
Guest chapter 12 . 7/12/2012
I LOVE THIS FANFIC! :) You're a really amazing writer, UPDATE ASAP! :)
WingsOfLife1885 chapter 12 . 3/24/2012
UPDATE!PLEASSEEEEEEEE!UPDATE!PLEASSEEEEEEEE!UPDATE!PLEASSEEEEEEEE!UPDATE!PLEASSEEEEEEEE!
AnimeLover1885 chapter 12 . 1/6/2012
CHEERS! UPDATE!
AviTaRi chapter 12 . 1/1/2012
Aw...when will you update again? This JerZa fic is really wonderful, love the fluff and the -yet- lemon scene too .

Come back, ASAP!
Tia Cellinha chapter 12 . 12/24/2011
OMG, there are many things to be said, is the first I loved your fic! She was glad my night home, yes, I spent Christmas NOIDE reading it, unfortunately I could not be with my family, so I was on the computer doing what I love most, reading fanfics of my favorite couple.

Second, you are very cruel! As he stopped at the time of hentai? I look forward to that part, they will finally hit once ...

Third died laughing at the Emilio, my perverted mind thought something else with the massage scene, very funny.

Room you already have a guaranteed fan! I read some of your fanfics Gerz and loved them all! But I have a special affection for 'Just for tonight,' is my favorite, I liked it so much that I put my phone in the ebook, very good. I agree with you, I also like the Jellal evil and seductive.

Anyway, I think that was it. I am delighted with the work are 4 am and I'm a little sleep, but it was worth every minute that I agreed to read this fic.

And I'm sorry for my english, it's horrible! And if you do not understand anything I said, it just gets the message that you're a wonderful writer.

Thousand kisses, and merry christmas!
fivecentimeterspersecond chapter 12 . 10/13/2011
THIS STORY IS SO WONDERFUL. OMG. PLEASE UPDATE. You would make my life. There aren't enough Jellal/Erza fics on FFN!
cloemilyloveheart chapter 12 . 10/8/2011
WOW! UR A REALLY GOOD WRITER!

PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I WANT TO READ MORE OF UR LOVELY WRITING!
Paivren chapter 12 . 10/7/2011
Hey Asianpearl, I have finally finished this last chapter, and I have to say Woooah x)

It was great, from the beginning to the end. You portrayed Natsu and Co. quite well, it is fitting their characters that they were warning Jellal not to hurt Erza, and to welcome him in their group afterwards.

In the Oracion Seis Arc, we could already see, that Natsu was willing to lay down his anger against Jellal for Erza's sake, as he was trying to stop the council taking him away into prison.

But the best part was, imo, the date and their stealing into the bedroom to have fun with each other *g*

The "Make me yours, Jellal, once and for all" gave me goosebumps.

Great story, I'm looking forward to the continuation, especially since you said it would be darker x)

I don't know wether you are still on this website, but just in case: You are a great author :P
DarkLoveSaya chapter 12 . 6/30/2011
Very nice! Very nice! I love the flow and the plot! Great job!
Added chapter 12 . 4/17/2011
Gah, I've just finished reading this chapter and I have to say:

Your writing style is AMAZING. It is so descriptive—so well-detailed—that I can get a clear view of what ever it is you're describing! Kinda feels like I'm watching a movie and the action's all happening in front of me. Unbelievable.

Grammar-wise, you can improve. There are a lot of misspellings and a miss on punctuation marks but geh, your writing style makes up for it.

About this chapter: I'm happy that you didn't make the love scene too graphic because otherwise this would have become a rated M fic, no? Plus, I hate M fics because people abuse sex. They only get the physical part of sex, not the emotional. But enough of that...

A really job well-done, Asianpearl! Do continue! This is a really well-written JerZa story. Hopefully others will create masterpieces like this as well? Yeah, hopefully. I'll be watching as much as I can.

P.S. Seeing as I am only using a touchscreen to type all this, and also the fact that my fingers are sososo stubby, I apologise for any typpgraphical errors. I'm sure you're smart enough to decipher but word I meant, though, if ever there're any.
ANN chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
UR STURIES ARE GREAT. PLZ MAKE MORE DDS STORIES AS WELL
Dimensional Roamer chapter 12 . 3/28/2011
This story is sweet! :) i read the prequal, something about just for tonight, sorry, i forgot the title and am too lazy to check back, and i was like "awwwwww, its done" when i finished reading. So, its awesome that you made a continuation! :D Anyway, please update soon, and keep up the great work! KY
Dlkg chapter 12 . 3/25/2011
What a great story, I love the plot, the romance style is fantastic.

But slower fence does not it? Not so fast Erza pregnant to early. U.U

Continue it soon, I'll be waiting eagerly.

PD. Excuse the bad spelling, I speak Spanish and do not use English very well.
ERZA X JELLAL LOVER chapter 12 . 2/19/2011
OMG,SOOO romantic espeacially the lemon scenes but you should have added all in all it was a great fanfiction.

I hope you write more JellalXErza fanfics.

Good Luck and God Bless.
Blissfully Disturbed chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
YAY chappie 12! Oh damn, when I read the first paragraphs, I though Ultear was raping Jellal _ (I DON'T KNOW HOW and I DON'T KNOW WHY...?) Thanks goodness it was only White! XD

Poor 'ol Sweets... I feel as if he's left out in most of the moments and fun there :[ hopefully, he'll fit in! I feel a tingling sensation when Erza and Jellal held each others hand! *fan girl squeal*

Oh sheet! When I read Emilio's scene, two things came up on my mind. FIRST, Erza has another lover! Both of them having a scene behind Jellal's back and Jellal enters the room, surprised and enraged; killing Emilio and left with a broken heart. SECOND, Erza was watching a soap opera in her suite with the lights closed and when Jellal arrives (I don't know why I expected him to arrive .) she was surprised and turns of the T.V. with embarrassment P oh well... I'm bad at this .

YES! SHE FINALLY SAID SHE LOVES HIM! () aylabyuuu!
InweTinuviel chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
I think this has got to be one of fav chapters so far...It was funny at certain points, and I noticed that for the past few chapters seem to have light-hearted momentness which I enjoy very much.:)

Haah it's ok about the lemon, I kinda like it this way though

Next chapter sounds interesting and depressing..sigh...BUUUT I'm still looking forward to it!XD
Frostdraga chapter 12 . 2/14/2011
OMG. what took you so long huh? Oh and nice chapter btw I think Ultear's power is like an orb or something... Will the lemon be in the next chapter?
wolfteam000 chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
Brilliant chapter, loved all those intimate scenes :D andandand this just made me reconsider JellalUltear seriously, but JellalErza at the end was so perfect ;_;
pockybandits89 chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
that was a nice chapter

their acceptance of Jellal was pretty good

I always see Gray and Natsu as Erza's younger brothers really. they just have this closeness that they are family even if they don't share the same blood

aww, the date

Happy Valentine's Day!
Luka-nee chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
Happy Valentine's ' 3 '

I feel I should write something, but I can't for the life of me think what. Eck.

This was lovely! D'aaw! First date! :D :D :D The idea of Jellal serenading someone is so dorktastic in my head. hurrhurr.

AND GOOD. SOMEONE'S TAPPING THAT. far out. procreate and have beautiful babies you two. give back to society ):(

hurr hurr natsu jellal glaring competition.

they only THINK they're tough
SaintLuki chapter 12 . 2/13/2011
KYAAAHHH YOU UPDATED. I HAVEN'T READ YET. BECAUSE I'M TRYING TO MAKE PREDICTIONS ON WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN. *A* BUT BOTH YOU'N WOLFY UPDATED SO I'M...REALLY HAPPY. ;A;

...MARRY ME.