Reviews for A Working Relationship
This was a wonderful backstory on their relationship. You've got their voices spot on. Now I want to know what happened on the date! Great fic.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Love this one too. You just write so naturally and they feel so spot on.
lavanyalabelle chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Haha. Love this?
LionshadeSC chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
*happy shriek as well*
Sydney chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
We'll done I enjoyed this very much
Spitfire303 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
would have followed but checked the last updated nearly 2 years ago great work would have loved more :-)
TheEbonHawk chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Oh. I like this. I love how at the end it was just "Ah. Perhaps tomorrow then." Very In Character.

The whole thing was really good and made me very happy. It kept to the character.

I like how you used the blog. It helped me understand where Molly's mind was then.
accio-feels chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
beautiful :)
Sarah chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Very cute. I liked that you combined canon with fanon. I was a little disappointed that there were only 5 chapters as I was ready to continue on, but this is a happy enough ending. Thanks for writing it. :)
BlueEarings chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Awesome! Keep writing please!
Aileen chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Somehow i stumbled upon this wonderful fic. Love your take on molly's developing feelings for sherlock, and perhaps he's developing feelings for her as well. I'd like to think these scenarios are not far from what actually happened but wasnt mentioned in the actual show. But then it is in the actual nature of their relationship that despite sherlock being brutally rude, immature, and insensitive, he does these little things that makes molly happy, sometimes with an ulterior motive, but sometimes, just sometimes, he does it just because.
Phosphorescent chapter 5 . 2/7/2013
A well-written, enjoyable read. I look forward to your next update!
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
yey! :) poor Molly doesn't get any attention.
darkryubaby chapter 5 . 7/11/2012
oh molly... update soon.
Lady Krystalyn chapter 5 . 5/6/2012
Haha, awww, that was cute :) Poor Sherlock, he really is oblivious sometimes. Please update this story!