Reviews for A Working Relationship
midnightsnapdragon chapter 5 . 8/16
*shrieks happily along with Molly*
midnightsnapdragon chapter 3 . 8/16
This is great. Plausible and yet slightly shippy! My jam!
midnightsnapdragon chapter 3 . 8/16
This is great. Plausible and yet slightly shippy! My jam!
midnightsnapdragon chapter 1 . 8/16
At first I read it, "And just like that, /she/ was gone," before I realised that you wrote 'he'. But that was the moment she was a goner, wasn't it?
Ah, I really like this so far.
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2015
This was a wonderful backstory on their relationship. You've got their voices spot on. Now I want to know what happened on the date! Great fic.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Love this one too. You just write so naturally and they feel so spot on.
lavanyalabelle chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Haha. Love this?
LionshadeSC chapter 5 . 5/2/2014
*happy shriek as well*
Sydney chapter 5 . 3/31/2014
We'll done I enjoyed this very much
Spitfire303 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
would have followed but checked the last updated nearly 2 years ago great work would have loved more :-)
TheEbonHawk chapter 5 . 2/23/2014
Oh. I like this. I love how at the end it was just "Ah. Perhaps tomorrow then." Very In Character.

The whole thing was really good and made me very happy. It kept to the character.

I like how you used the blog. It helped me understand where Molly's mind was then.
accio-feels chapter 5 . 1/27/2014
beautiful :)
Sarah chapter 5 . 1/13/2014
Very cute. I liked that you combined canon with fanon. I was a little disappointed that there were only 5 chapters as I was ready to continue on, but this is a happy enough ending. Thanks for writing it. :)
BlueEarings chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Awesome! Keep writing please!
Aileen chapter 5 . 8/27/2013
Somehow i stumbled upon this wonderful fic. Love your take on molly's developing feelings for sherlock, and perhaps he's developing feelings for her as well. I'd like to think these scenarios are not far from what actually happened but wasnt mentioned in the actual show. But then it is in the actual nature of their relationship that despite sherlock being brutally rude, immature, and insensitive, he does these little things that makes molly happy, sometimes with an ulterior motive, but sometimes, just sometimes, he does it just because.