Reviews for Pretty
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
I loved this fic. Nuff' said
spinninground chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
amazors. I can see this ultra-pretty (memetic sex-god) Light _sparkling_ it up all over the place. And the lisp? Genius.
Night13 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Lol hilarious especially the last line i could totally imagine him saying that and nodding his head like confirming it :)
DaJapican chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
Arrogant much Light? I can't imagine an ugly fat Light all the only thing I could picture was a chubby hamster. Which was pretty damn cute. Nice oneshot, ima look through the rest of your stories
In-A-New-York-State-Of-Mind chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Awesome! I can see that happening to him...XD So IS he Kira in this particular fic? hmm...
Lamanta chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Hey, you made me laugh

This was incredible amusing to read and the last line is pure gold.
Miko Akako chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Absolutely hilarious.

And so in character of Light.

I've never seen their relationship like this, but now I don't think I'll be able to forget it.

This whole thing was filled with single lines that made me laugh. And by that I don't mean every few sentences was one, pretty much every single line was.

Be one with Mother Russia chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
I love this. God strike me where I sit if I lie, this is one of the fbest things I've read in a while. Cause it just seems so... real. Like it could happen.
TheEndofTag chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
omg!...totaly love this story!..i bow down to you when L and Light first met each other..."but he didn't even notice how hot I am. That is not what he was looking at. He saw straight through me and knew immediately that I could be Kira..."...hahahaha...omg that totally made my day!...again just loved it!
Lucky-Angel135 chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
I think I love you. This is amazing. I am utterly speechless.
ThinAsADime chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
AHMAZING! I love love love it. The last line made me laugh ridiculously hard. Awesome job!
beautiful-surreal chapter 1 . 12/5/2010

I love that last line. Just made me grin. Great job on writing this story darling, you did good.
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Cactus and hamster... I wonder where I heard that before? ;D
Katie - Lyn Della Robia chapter 1 . 12/1/2010
*drops jaw* A-Friggin'-Mazing D! XD Just... Amazing...
Konoha's Kage chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Hell. Yes.

I absolutely LOVE this scenario for Light. You actually describe him with downright ugliness. Not like "Oh L, he's so ugly because he's too skinny" or "Ryuk's so ugly because he's blue - that actually makes him cool" but "Holy shit, Light didn't look rapable when he was twelve!"

This is actually one of the problems I tend to have with many LxLight fics. They all say they love each other because of their minds, but the rest of the chapter is spent describing how delicious they are. Granted, I'm a hypocrite and I write like that too, but YOU aren't! Great job!