Reviews for SORRY MY LOVE
AlphaEN chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
Ouch! No next chapter :( I enjoyed the story so far. You've got one of the best Horatio characters in the fandom, you nailed down his emotional side. And I just love H with a deserving OC, so your Cassie is hit with me. I hope you will continue this story.
AlphaEN chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Well, H, that was productive. Could you have handled this any 'better'?
olliebella chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
great story x
queen of miami chapter 6 . 1/5/2011
great chapter, more when you can!
jasmine105 chapter 6 . 12/27/2010
I read one story you posted about Cassie & Horatio and loved it, so I had to search for your other stories and found this. BRAVO! Please update! I love your take on Horatio, and your character of Cassie is really, really good.

Please continue!
ajay1960 chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
I really love your story and these tw0 as a couple. She is the perfect woman for Horatio

Great chapter
Pinkyster chapter 6 . 12/5/2010
So glad they were able to make up and put this incident behind them... With his explanation, how can anyone stay mad at him...

Pinkyster chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
So glad Horatio apologized to Cassie, although I had no doubt he would... So can he fix this, I am thinking yes, since Cassie really cant say no LOL... So the question is how?

ajay1960 chapter 5 . 11/29/2010
Horatio is a very lucky man, Cassie loves him very much and is not about to throw it away, as quickly as he was when he acted like that. I am looking forward to seeing how he intends on making it up to her!

Great chapter, i really love your story.

ajay1960 chapter 4 . 11/22/2010
I think she will forgive him, seems like they are very much in love, but he will have some making up to do for his over reaction. Can't wait for more!

ajay1960 chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
wow..Horatio should have done a little investigation before confronting the woman he loves like that. Wonder what Cassie's reaction to all this will be. Really loving your story!

Pinkyster chapter 3 . 11/22/2010
Oh boy Horatio, you let your CSI sense run you this time! You will have a lot of making up to do! So is this crime solved? What happens now?