Reviews for I Must Not Cause Trouble
Mehrsa Samani chapter 80 . 8/1
This is such a cute, adorable and well-written story (just like all your other ones). AWESOME JOB! :D
Mehrsa Samani chapter 18 . 7/30
Loved how you made Hermione break the rules along with Angelina in this chapter. Great work...and hilarious!
snowleopard314 chapter 80 . 7/10
I think I cried happy tears at the end of this it was just so sweet. Thank you for this lovely, realistic story. I don't think I would change a word of it you wrote it so well. And you really did capture the feel of the world as well.
dianisimova chapter 61 . 4/3
Great fic, especially like Ron-Lunaquite an odd pairing but lovely.
You did leave some plot holes, i.e. Kreacher would not obey Harry because Sirius is still alive etc. Not to criticise, but as a room for improvement
nerdy-girl-universe chapter 80 . 3/31
omg that was so sweet! not one fic I read had Hermiones parents at the wedding. I'm so glad that George went the extra mile and found them. and the dishes! just wow it was so cute, and his excitement was a little contagious. just this whole thing was so wonderfully written. I have always been for fremione but now I can't decide who I like better with hermione, fred or george.
nerdy-girl-universe chapter 63 . 3/30
omg! I love the way George proposed! this...guys are going to have a hard time beating this, because I don't think I can accept a proposal if it's not like that! and of course the twins propose on the same night at the same time. gah it's so cute!
dixie326 chapter 1 . 3/21
Decided to start reading this story for about the third or fourth time. If they had a way to make a list of the best of the favorites on your favorites list, this story, along with Snipe, would be in my top 5.
MrsGreen01814 chapter 80 . 12/25/2016
Loved this story so much! Thank you for taking the time in writing it and sharing with us!
wolfs rain lover123 chapter 57 . 9/20/2016
Why is Mrs. Weasley being so uptight towards her and George?
ChipzGrMione chapter 80 . 8/29/2016
wow...loved it :)
firedrakegirl chapter 80 . 7/15/2016
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it. I do think that by saving everybody you've lessened some of the impact of events, but overall, well done. I've never been a fan of Hermione and Ron together. You may have made this my favorite pairing.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 80 . 6/14/2016
Awwwwwww! Im crying at the feels! This is perfect! NEVER STOP THE SHIP!
Honest curiosity chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
I want to say before anything else that I am a huge fan of your stories and that you're one of the few people I read when I want a likeable Ron (too long of a story to get into right now, but this is a good thing), so I'm really not trying to be insulting or anything (and I hope it doesn't come across like that) but I am genuinely curious about something. And while I'm writing this comment on this story, it kind of applies to most of them.

So, my question: Do you come from a conservative background or something? It's just, you write like anything heavy pre-marriage is this scandalous thing, and Hermione is this mega sheltered chick of impeccable purity who has never ever indulged in anything so indecent. And in your story "Marriage Mischief" you made it out like George having sex was this awful, shameful thing. Honestly, I'm reminded a lot of a line from the song "Style" by Taylor Swift:

'I say, "I heard, oh, that you've been out and about with some other girl, some other girl."'

The way she sings that line is powerful because she almost sounds horrified (to me, at least; people interpret things differently), and that's honestly the vibe I get from some of the scenes you write. Hermione is a super smart girl (complete understatement, I know) with tons of curiosity and initiative- you really think she's never bothered learning anything about her body, let alone experimented? There are books on these things, something Hermione has always seemed convinced holds the answers to (almost) everything- I'm sure she would've started looking stuff up once puberty hit. It's canon that she and Viktor got some snogging in at least, so I never understood this thing to make her the pure untouched whatever that never even contemplates lusty thoughts before being with her One True Love.

I know it depends on other people's writings and how people interpret things- after all, my interpretation of your writing's what prompted this comment in the first place- but it always seems either the wizarding world is more conservative than the muggle world or way more liberated, or it's the happy middle of statistical average-ness (which is where you've seem to gone with it)- and there is nothing wrong with any of these interpretations. I guess I'm just trying to understand where your mind is coming from when you write.

Geez, this comment has probably gotten too long. Like I said, I really do like your stories, but this has been something that's been at the back of my mind for a bit now. It's currently June 10, 2016, and your author page makes it clear you haven't been on in a while, so I doubt I'll actually get anything clarified here, but I needed to get this out of my system or it would've bugged me forever.

Again, big fan, and I do appreciate the effort you must've gone through to write all your stories. I can honestly say that I always manage to come back to your stories whenever I'm in the mood to read Harry Potter fanfic.
Maramalolz chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Loving this story so far! :-) one minor thing I wanted to mention. In this chapter when Ron got back to the common room after the Quidditch match, you said that Hermione was upset about finding out about Grawp, but they don't find out about Grawp until soon before final exams in the spring term. And it's Hermione and Harry that find it out and tell Ron after he does amazing in the Ravenclaw match. Sorry if I'm nitpicking or if this was a necessary thing for your plot. I just wanted to mention it.

Just reiterating how much I love your stories, it's not forced or awkward, they're just great! Please keep writing more!

Thank you for your stories!
-Mara
Tahira chapter 80 . 9/5/2015
I don't even know why I'm reading these again after so long... The feels tho