Reviews for I Must Not Cause Trouble
LongLiveFred chapter 80 . 4/6
I am completely, utterly and holey (get it?;D) in love with this story. It was the longest fic i have ever read and one of my favorites. It was absolutely perfect although i wold have made Hermoine's animagus for as a cat but that is just me. It was gorgeous, the ending was just right and i was crying at the wedding part, it is exactly as it should have been.

Hugs and coffee to you,

LLF
LJ Summers chapter 63 . 2/19
Dunno if I've reviewed this one yet, but this is the best Hermione marriage proposal I've ever seen. :)
xXFremioneXx chapter 79 . 2/14
wedding?... please? x
Stephanie1993 chapter 49 . 11/15/2014
I usually do not write reviews, because I just want to read further (really a bookworm!). But this chapter deserves this. The tears are in my eyes, just because of the ending. You got that moment perfectly. You are a really good writer. Really good and I'm planning to read all of your stories (I had just read part of the wolfpack). Thank you for your work. Love, St├ęphanie
QuenaSparquea chapter 80 . 9/20/2014
His is awesome. I just binge read the entire thing, and I love it!

Please update your other stories soon!
SilentFlame13 chapter 80 . 7/1/2014
I absolutely loved this! :D with longer stories, though I love them, I usually get bored halfway through, but this one kept me interested the entire time! I'm not surprised though as I have read some of your other longer fics and I loved those too!
TrixieW chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
Sorry, but Umbridge already banned it, so you can't face the music.
VanillaDreamFran chapter 80 . 2/5/2014
That was a beautiful ending to an awesome story. Loved it so much.
TheLadyJaye chapter 4 . 1/14/2014
A lot of this sounds really familiar too. I hope you end up writing original content soon.
TheLadyJaye chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
So a large portion of this sounded exactly like JK Rowling wrote it...did you take the conversation right from the book?
ev'rdeen chapter 60 . 11/3/2013
Two things that stood out to me this chapter: 1. How is Angelina able to enter Grimmald's Place if it's Secret Kept? 2. While I like this story overall, I mean I am already to chapter 60, but I hate how weak Hermione is in this chapter. I get we're all allowed a breakdown every now and again but she's starting to feel all Bella Swan on me.
Queen of Isolation chapter 80 . 10/17/2013
Wasn't expecting a second much bigger time jump I don't think I've ever read one that skipped the kids and went straight to the grand baby but it was cute :3 Thanks for writing it! :)
Queen of Isolation chapter 70 . 10/17/2013
I couldn't find the oneshot of their night together in your list of stories guess it must've been taken down, too bad... well if you happen to have it up somewhere else I wouldn't mind a link to it, anyways great chapter!
Queen of Isolation chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
I've noticed that this story and your other story 'Yule' have a few pretty similar parts, I know that it's probably to keep it with the book and I doubt I would have noticed if I didn't read the two stories back to back, anyways I really like it so far and given how many more chapters there are I'm sure that it'll go on farther than your other story which is neat, I just hope Fred doesn't die if you write all the way to that time.
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 80 . 9/14/2013