Reviews for I Must Not Cause Trouble
firedrakegirl chapter 80 . 7/15
This was a great story. I really enjoyed it. I do think that by saving everybody you've lessened some of the impact of events, but overall, well done. I've never been a fan of Hermione and Ron together. You may have made this my favorite pairing.
Chise Sakamoto chapter 80 . 6/14
Awwwwwww! Im crying at the feels! This is perfect! NEVER STOP THE SHIP!
Honest curiosity chapter 1 . 6/10
I want to say before anything else that I am a huge fan of your stories and that you're one of the few people I read when I want a likeable Ron (too long of a story to get into right now, but this is a good thing), so I'm really not trying to be insulting or anything (and I hope it doesn't come across like that) but I am genuinely curious about something. And while I'm writing this comment on this story, it kind of applies to most of them.

So, my question: Do you come from a conservative background or something? It's just, you write like anything heavy pre-marriage is this scandalous thing, and Hermione is this mega sheltered chick of impeccable purity who has never ever indulged in anything so indecent. And in your story "Marriage Mischief" you made it out like George having sex was this awful, shameful thing. Honestly, I'm reminded a lot of a line from the song "Style" by Taylor Swift:

'I say, "I heard, oh, that you've been out and about with some other girl, some other girl."'

The way she sings that line is powerful because she almost sounds horrified (to me, at least; people interpret things differently), and that's honestly the vibe I get from some of the scenes you write. Hermione is a super smart girl (complete understatement, I know) with tons of curiosity and initiative- you really think she's never bothered learning anything about her body, let alone experimented? There are books on these things, something Hermione has always seemed convinced holds the answers to (almost) everything- I'm sure she would've started looking stuff up once puberty hit. It's canon that she and Viktor got some snogging in at least, so I never understood this thing to make her the pure untouched whatever that never even contemplates lusty thoughts before being with her One True Love.

I know it depends on other people's writings and how people interpret things- after all, my interpretation of your writing's what prompted this comment in the first place- but it always seems either the wizarding world is more conservative than the muggle world or way more liberated, or it's the happy middle of statistical average-ness (which is where you've seem to gone with it)- and there is nothing wrong with any of these interpretations. I guess I'm just trying to understand where your mind is coming from when you write.

Geez, this comment has probably gotten too long. Like I said, I really do like your stories, but this has been something that's been at the back of my mind for a bit now. It's currently June 10, 2016, and your author page makes it clear you haven't been on in a while, so I doubt I'll actually get anything clarified here, but I needed to get this out of my system or it would've bugged me forever.

Again, big fan, and I do appreciate the effort you must've gone through to write all your stories. I can honestly say that I always manage to come back to your stories whenever I'm in the mood to read Harry Potter fanfic.
Maramalolz chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Loving this story so far! :-) one minor thing I wanted to mention. In this chapter when Ron got back to the common room after the Quidditch match, you said that Hermione was upset about finding out about Grawp, but they don't find out about Grawp until soon before final exams in the spring term. And it's Hermione and Harry that find it out and tell Ron after he does amazing in the Ravenclaw match. Sorry if I'm nitpicking or if this was a necessary thing for your plot. I just wanted to mention it.

Just reiterating how much I love your stories, it's not forced or awkward, they're just great! Please keep writing more!

Thank you for your stories!
-Mara
Tahira chapter 80 . 9/5/2015
I don't even know why I'm reading these again after so long... The feels tho
clarydarcy chapter 80 . 8/30/2015
Loved this story and so glad You didn't make a certain twin die. Or any of them but that doesn't make you less of a writer. A completely fabulous story. Nicely done!
Tahira chapter 27 . 8/26/2015
I really feel for hemione. I've had that conversation too many a time with my mum
Tahira chapter 18 . 8/26/2015
Hermione, again, starting the rebellion
Tahira chapter 1 . 8/24/2015
Awe awe AWE!
M1sch1efManaged chapter 80 . 8/7/2015
I love the fact that you included a relationship between Hermione, Fred and Angelina. Loved when Fred and George encourage Hermione when Harry and Ron were being asses to her. Everyone was spot on, it flowed amazing. There wasn't any awkward spots. I do wish though, that the twins found out about the prank Hermione and Angelina did when they were gone. Also, I wish that brother/sister relation between Angelina and Hermione was a bit strong, the same with Fred and Hermione. It's little things that wouldn't really change anything. Just my personal thoughts.

I've fallen for your writing. Specially when it comes to Fremione and Geomione fics. You do a fantastic job with them
M1sch1efManaged chapter 61 . 8/7/2015
So is Sirius a live still or...?
Fay chapter 17 . 7/6/2015
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooo there gone awww poo.
They did ge Harry sone tine to do what he neede to do and mad it out safely allive waile driving Umpbrige mad and amused students (miness the Inquisitoral Squad) and the Hogwarts staff (miness Argus Flich) so that is UT tundra out to be a good evening for all (well moust). Then Terry just had to come a earatat Hermione (wen will that boy luren) but some how George manage to get Terry with a lovely little prank. Ooo Geoge ask Hemione to tell Terry he said hi which really means whach out Terry never no wen the next prank will be or he could just leave Hermione alone like she asks him to.
Fay chapter 16 . 7/6/2015
Sadly Harry was born a Auror all thinks to Vodemort and the stupid water that little ball-thing-ama-jig was. That could only be pick up by Harry 5 book (and the 5 move) which is why Vodemort had Harry believe that Sirius was in danger in th Minstereyof Maicg billeding. Care of Mystisal Creatures or Magical Law Enforcementis were Hermione should be able to help the House Elves and other miss treated creatures. So one (or both) of those is what she shuld pick. So Fred and George are going to leave tomorrow will that's a bomber. I wounder what ther last prank at Hogwarts will bee and will it be long enough of a distractionfor Harry to take to Sirius I hope so I really do. I like what the twins did for Angelina and Hermione for ther last night together and I really like George gift to Hermione and I love what Hermione did to there DA Galleon's. Yup-sureyHermione is deffently as George and Fred put it "Bloody brillian.t "
Fay chapter 15 . 7/5/2015
Ha ha ha Umpbrige I gest her own degrees are biting her back. Not letting any one do any thing unless she says it ok or something like that. I bet it seemed like a greet idea at the time now prabaly not so much. She fat really blame any one I mean come in she makes degree after degree taking away everything that mad Hogwarts Hogwarts and those degrees all mad for everyone to fellow miness herself of course. Well of course they going to not take it laying down and now wen she needs help from the teachers she not getting it because if all the degrees that really truly stop the from helping. But she will find a way to mack even pay for it and take none of the blame but so willing to dish it out I bet you any thing. Love Fred and George and this chaper tell one of the many resins way.I am sad that George and Fred are leaving it makes me sad. I felt sorry for Hermione wen she started to fear that George going to back up with her. As I felt just as sorry for George wen he was thinking thatHermione would want to call it quits wen he and Fred leave Hogwarts. Happily theo there was no need for eather one if them to worry. I can't wait for the next prank even though that means that Ferd and George will be leaving soon after.
Fay chapter 14 . 7/5/2015
Good Harry is okay (hey I said okay not good or great) that nice to had a good reason to be nevess for the day ahead the on good thing that happenis this chapter was that George and had gotten to have a little alone time before anyone else woken was the is-a-dentat breakfast( bad) That Terry Boot being s prik (bad) all the point taken away from them unfairly (bad)the Slytherine's being the only ones with out ANY points taking away from them (unfair and bad). Oh okay I found a not her good well at less funny thing that happen in this chapter which is whatever the Wisley twins (good bless them) did to Montague. As I said in whatever chapter it was I heat Umpbrige and her Minions many that git Draco. YoUR end is coming Umpbrige I can see it I really can maybe 3 or 5 chapters and then you be going bye bye I HOPE (and pray).