Reviews for To Say My Name
Please chapter 9 . 10/16
This story is amazing, so the fact that it's not completed really kills me. Please, please consider completing it! It's too good to just leave it like this. Imagine if Hermione read this, then was unable to finish it.
bocoenders chapter 9 . 9/22
Amazing story! please update soon! x
This is one of the rare fanfics where alternate dimension mets a child harry than one that is an adult. You can feel the pain in my heart..please update
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/30
Hate it.
Ria0207 chapter 9 . 6/19
I hate authors who build up a whole story only to leave us in with a cliffhanger. THANKS A WHOLE LOT! What a disrespectful author you are! JUST DELETE YOUR STORY IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO FINISH IT!
Ari Black-18 chapter 9 . 4/18
Please, I need to read more
ranoshi chapter 1 . 3/9
It would've been cool to see how this continued, I actually gave the story a try because I was curious about Death Eater Ron. It was nice seeing Remus hang out and treat Harry and Ron like the boys they are. Followed your story so if you update, hopefully I'll vet an alert. thanks for writing :-)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/10
Such an excellently written story. Amazing plot. Great characterizations and pace, no over acting or OC behaviour. One of the best stories on fanfiction. I hope you finish. If you do maybe I'll finish mine ;-)
Jasper1997 chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
Great story please update :)
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Damn. I was hooked. This hasn't been updated in quite some time, and I think it's abandoned, but if there's any chance you'll pick this back up again please do! There are so few really good, well written time travel fics. I like that you have the Trio time travel to the same dimension, even though Hermione is separated for now. I want to see where you take this!
Vice Fandonna chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Cool story, poor Hermione though. However I can't wait for the Golden Trio to face the AU together.
Random Chick's Pen chapter 9 . 8/26/2015
Please don't hesitate to continue this story! It's so creative and intricate, wonderfully sculpting the two worlds and where the line lies - I love how you reveal the histories to Canon!Ron and Canon!Harry, while somehow bringing in Canon!Hermione into the equation as an exciting cliff-hanger! This begs the question of where Death Eater!Ron is, and if anything happened to the bodies of Dead!Hermione and Dead!Harry.
Nellyblue11 chapter 9 . 5/17/2015
What happens next please keep writing! !:):(:):)
Latias876 chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
I'm begging you; please update! This story is so good but when I saw 'last updated: 2009', I felt like crying. So, please, please update! ;;
Guest chapter 9 . 3/30/2015
This story is very good! I know it's been a while but I hope you come back to it. You were just getting to the good parts!