Reviews for To Say My Name
Really inerresting!
Futago no Akuma Shimai chapter 9 . 2/10
Shit. I need to know what happens next. I absolutely love this! My hands are literally trembling in anticipation! Update soon!

Mara-Chan (o l l o)
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 9 . 12/17/2016
Excellent story.
I'm confused though - how did Hermione end up in the other world too? She started out talking to Neville and Madame Pomfrey in her world, and then a few chapter later Malfoy kidnapped her and wondered how she could be alive.
Update!
gleefan2009 chapter 9 . 12/16/2016
love it please write more
Please chapter 9 . 10/16/2016
This story is amazing, so the fact that it's not completed really kills me. Please, please consider completing it! It's too good to just leave it like this. Imagine if Hermione read this, then was unable to finish it.
Toermalijn chapter 9 . 9/22/2016
Amazing story! please update soon! x
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2016
This is one of the rare fanfics where alternate dimension mets a child harry than one that is an adult. You can feel the pain in my heart..please update
mckertis chapter 1 . 8/30/2016
Hate it.
Ria0207 chapter 9 . 6/19/2016
I hate authors who build up a whole story only to leave us in with a cliffhanger. THANKS A WHOLE LOT! What a disrespectful author you are! JUST DELETE YOUR STORY IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO FINISH IT!
Ari Black-18 chapter 9 . 4/18/2016
NO OK I
Please, I need to read more
ranoshi chapter 1 . 3/9/2016
It would've been cool to see how this continued, I actually gave the story a try because I was curious about Death Eater Ron. It was nice seeing Remus hang out and treat Harry and Ron like the boys they are. Followed your story so if you update, hopefully I'll vet an alert. thanks for writing :-)
azerjaban chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Such an excellently written story. Amazing plot. Great characterizations and pace, no over acting or OC behaviour. One of the best stories on fanfiction. I hope you finish. If you do maybe I'll finish mine ;-)
Jasper1997 chapter 9 . 11/5/2015
Great story please update :)
inside padme's wardrobe chapter 9 . 10/20/2015
Damn. I was hooked. This hasn't been updated in quite some time, and I think it's abandoned, but if there's any chance you'll pick this back up again please do! There are so few really good, well written time travel fics. I like that you have the Trio time travel to the same dimension, even though Hermione is separated for now. I want to see where you take this!
Vice Fandonna chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
Cool story, poor Hermione though. However I can't wait for the Golden Trio to face the AU together.