Reviews for To Say My Name
Nellyblue11 chapter 9 . 5/17
What happens next please keep writing! !:):(:):)
Latias876 chapter 9 . 4/17
I'm begging you; please update! This story is so good but when I saw 'last updated: 2009', I felt like crying. So, please, please update! ;;
This story is very good! I know it's been a while but I hope you come back to it. You were just getting to the good parts!
Lau chapter 9 . 1/7
Is this discontinued?
lovemya2000 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
Any Updates Soon Awesome Story
Haereticum chapter 9 . 8/21/2014
Is this discontinued?
james.mattson.7 chapter 9 . 8/17/2014
A well writtenstory so far but do you have any plans to complete it?
lunaz chapter 9 . 7/18/2014
Great story but I am sad to see you have not updated for a long while. Hope you come back.
Empty Thoughts chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
I read all of this, got to the end, noticed you haven't updated in almost three years, and then felt like crying. It's perfect, really. You have great style, the plot is intriguing and the characters are awesome. I'm really disappointed that this looks discontinued. But I noticed on your profile that you have other stories that were posted sort of recently, so I hope you just haven't had time to write recently or something and you'll eventually get back to this.
Sally97 chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
please continue this fic! I absolutely love this story! :D
the-compulsive-tea-drinker chapter 9 . 3/22/2014
THIS IS AMAAAAAAAAZING! Please please please update soon! Oh my god I love this story so mch!
RockaRosalie chapter 9 . 2/18/2014
Really good
alliekiwi chapter 9 . 1/14/2014
Ooh, how could you have left it there? Such a great story, such suspense! I love this AU!
DemeRain chapter 9 . 12/13/2013
Thanks for sharing.
spacecavy chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
This was great! The way Harry and Ron reacted to each other made perfect sense and seemed very in character.