Reviews for Vice Versa
Terrific story - I like your open ending for Spike - He could ask to be transformed into a male slayer to still have a life with Buffy and to continue to be her equal as a warrior. That would be my Perfect Ending for them.
neat way that you changed this from the series -
I think you have done a very good treatment for Riley and his relationship with Buffy - it's a good fit with how their relationship went in the series and with your telling of their time together.
I like having a Spike-Giles chapter - I've always liked the idea of Spike and Giles not being in such an extreme adversarial relationship.
An excellent chapter -
It's great reading this story again -
FFLjm12B chapter 2 . 1/16
Harmony always such a good to work with - I'll even go with a Riley that's not the one I disliked so much in the series. Looking forward to reading your story.
all forms of fluff chapter 43 . 6/7/2015
I kinda liked this one. While it deviated from cannon material you were able to bring about an interesting concept. The last few chapters were a bit to much of the 'oh lets all say Spike is a good person' rip that a lot of writers do when trying to make it a Spuffy story. The final fight was kind of scattered but it was a decent payoff. I did enjoy this story. Thank you for writing it.
Logoth chapter 43 . 5/7/2015
mom8828 chapter 43 . 2/19/2015
As far as Spike taking Ereshkigal's offer, I say he should, only if she could leave him with his strength, stamina and speed, sort of like a male slayer. Then he would still be Buffy's equal, and able to really help her, and not have her always fearing for his safety as she did with Riley. Thanks for a great story!
nrdhrd3 chapter 43 . 2/2/2014
That was an amazing story! I loved every word even the Riley parts n I don't like him! Thank you for writing this!
Hercules8 chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
I love that part where Spike is William, I love nice Spike!
Rabbit-moon chapter 43 . 8/24/2013
I just finished reading all 43 chapters! I couldn't put my iPad down! I was so hooked! Wow! Such a great re-write! I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks! I wish Season 5 had actually worked out like this.
Whovian-CapitolGirl chapter 43 . 5/26/2013
oH WOW, i LOVE THIS STORY! Only one thing im not happy with though...
IT ENDED! WHY? :( No more Vice versa!
Whovian-CapitolGIrl x :)
FFLjm12B chapter 43 . 5/15/2013
Totally enjoyed your story and your treatment of the characters. This is a very neat alternative to the Glory-Key story. I agree with you about the open ending; let the readers create their own ending for Spike.