Reviews for Vice Versa
mom8828 chapter 43 . 2/19
As far as Spike taking Ereshkigal's offer, I say he should, only if she could leave him with his strength, stamina and speed, sort of like a male slayer. Then he would still be Buffy's equal, and able to really help her, and not have her always fearing for his safety as she did with Riley. Thanks for a great story!
nrdhrd3 chapter 43 . 2/2/2014
That was an amazing story! I loved every word even the Riley parts n I don't like him! Thank you for writing this!
Hercules8 chapter 6 . 10/15/2013
I love that part where Spike is William, I love nice Spike!
Rabbit-moon chapter 43 . 8/24/2013
I just finished reading all 43 chapters! I couldn't put my iPad down! I was so hooked! Wow! Such a great re-write! I really enjoyed reading it. Thanks! I wish Season 5 had actually worked out like this.
Whovian-CapitolGirl chapter 43 . 5/26/2013
oH WOW, i LOVE THIS STORY! Only one thing im not happy with though...
IT ENDED! WHY? :( No more Vice versa!
Whovian-CapitolGIrl x :)
FFLjm12B chapter 43 . 5/15/2013
Totally enjoyed your story and your treatment of the characters. This is a very neat alternative to the Glory-Key story. I agree with you about the open ending; let the readers create their own ending for Spike.
FFLjm12B chapter 36 . 5/15/2013
I really like this softer and open minded and not into the automatic I loath Spike mode. Nice way to end the chapter after so much of the emotional turmoil and torture for Buffy and Spike.
FFLjm12B chapter 18 . 5/15/2013
Excellent character study of Riley and his seeking out "the why" of his relationship with Buffy. Good treatment for all three characters.
FFLjm12B chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
great chapter - you make me feel sorry for Riley and I'm one of those viewers who disliked him the first time he appeared.
FFLjm12B chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
Looking forward to reading your story - Like the premise of your episode variation - you got all the characters spot on.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 43 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic, absolutely adored it and so original! The transition between Buffy's feelings for Spike was spot on. I'm going to go and see if you have any other goodies to read!
KittenOfDoomage chapter 37 . 5/9/2013
This chapter is pure excellence. Freak On A Leash - a nod to Korn perhaps? Love it. And 'That guy is the vamp equivalent of an elevator fart – just keeps hangin' around, however much you waft.' had me laughing out loud! The interaction here showing Xander's feelings are brilliant, he is much more mature here.
KittenOfDoomage chapter 23 . 5/9/2013
Fantastic chapter, I loved the interaction between Giles and Spike. I'm not much of a football fan myself, but it's always fun to challenge Man Utd fans, who are for the most part "glory hunters" lol, wonder if Spike'll be upset about Fergie retiring?
Jhiz chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
hmm, I like this way better than the trip to the bronze. It is more intimate.

I always felt a bit bad for Riley right up until this point but then the pity just went "poof". It is no different with your rendition.
Jhiz chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
oh wow... at least she didn't scream Spike's name... that would have just been a real stake in Riley's heart.