Reviews for Vice Versa
fortunefavors chapter 32 . 3/23/2012
sigh.. love it. I love giddy Lydia, always a pleasure when she appears in a fic! And I can't wait to see what Buffy has to say to Spike behind closed doors...
Rosalea12 chapter 32 . 3/22/2012
Ahhh! Cliffhanger much? Love it more please!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Boolochka06 chapter 32 . 3/22/2012
You can't leave off there! Too much of a cliff hanger!
ginar369 chapter 32 . 3/22/2012
Tara always saw more than people gave her credit for. The shy ones usually do. The crush Lydia has on Spike always gives me a smile. Oh she knows he is a vampire but I think she also sees a little bit of a man there too. One that can make her blush!

There he goes, Spike Buffy's Champion. Not the world not the dimensions champion but Buffy's Champion.

You know Xander is going to have a comment to make. Let me guess he is going to say Spike is doing this to get in her pants. Well kind of hard to do if Spike dies!
kristendotcom chapter 31 . 3/13/2012
Wow, this story is amazing! I love your take on Spike getting hit with the Demons staff rather than Xander-I like that you showed Spike's humanity without having him completely turn back into his old human self. And I really like how you are making the feeling between Buffy and Spike apparent in both right away. That's one of my favorite fanfic ideas. You are a great writer and I can't wait for more!
xlisleann chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love this story! I am a huge spuffy fan and I can't wait for more :) you write very well, especially now that you are getting away from using direct quotes. I also love that dawn isn't in this. I never liked her character!
marty powell chapter 31 . 3/3/2012
I just finished reading all the chapters so I'm up to date. Excellent story. Thanks for sharing
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
Okay, totally adorable. :)

I liked that she liked his nail polish. Also, "obsessed with shoes and shampoo" cracked me up. And Tara is on the ball here. :)
fortunefavors chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
Oh my gosh, how did I lose this story for so long? I'm delighted to have found it, I just love it. I love fics with all the Scoobs done well and in character, and this totally qualifies. I like that Anya gets to be a little savvier and smarter than on the show, and that all of the characters get respect and love. While it's true that Riley DIED which is, okay, a little rough for him, he was portrayed sympathetically beforehand, which I appreciate. I love Buffy and Spike, but I love the whole show, and it's hard for me to read fics where any of them are reduced to nasty caricatures of themselves. So I hope that isn't the direction things are going with Xander- I felt a little nervous about him in the last chapter. That said, I adore this fic and am eager to keep reading no matter what! A final request- Is Bugle gone for good so soon? Alas... original characters can be iffy, but Bugle gets my resounding vote of approval! Bring back Bugle!
ncisduckie chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
i loved this chapter :)
ncisduckie chapter 27 . 3/2/2012
love the author note :) about how you didn't want Riley to really die. It's a good thing you're sticking up for yourself. But i'm happy, i hated Riley and Dawn...
Stina Whatever chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
The part at the end was really cute
Rosalea12 chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
Loving this story.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
jeeperschrist chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one!:)
spike'smate chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
great update, but i didnt get the alert but i clicked subscribe to story
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »