Reviews for Vice Versa
spike'smate chapter 33 . 4/2/2012
oh no dont tell me buffy & spike have broken up dont do that to me
ncisduckie chapter 33 . 4/2/2012
love it! :D Still Mind-blowing!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 33 . 4/1/2012
Ah. I rather like this Spike: lovesick as ever, but not pathetic in the least. Very much appreciated.

And oh... sometimes, I REALLY dislike Xander.
ginar369 chapter 33 . 3/31/2012
Xander never did know when to shut his mouth. He never realized that every time he put down Spike's attempts at being better he was insulting Anya. Spike at least decided to change, the chip only caused him pain when HE committed violence towards a human. Direct violence. He could have gotten minions to get him people. One snap of the neck by a minion and happy meals on legs buffet! He could have torched houses, set demons on the scoobies. None of them realized that. Anya was forced to change simply because Giles broke her amulet. But Xander can't or won't see the difference and it finally cost him Anya because of it.

Spike is willing to give up his life because he loves Buffy. And I think a part of it is he thinks she won't ever love him. So this way he can go out a hero and not have to sit by and watch as she falls for someone else. He might even earn a little respect from them for dying to save the world.
ladytink534 chapter 33 . 3/31/2012
You GO Anya! That rant deserves a standing ovation. Certainly got a round of applause from me!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 32 . 3/26/2012
Whoa... okay there was... there was a lot in this chapter.

Lydia... and the fixing of the Glory problem... and that little revelation at the end... whew!

Also, I loved all of the following:

'Is it going to be all wise and insightful and make me think about stuff I've been happily suppressing?'

"What the hell is he doing here, when he knows the Council is in town? God, what if she reports him or tries to have him killed or something – how could he be so reckless?

Oh, right, 'cos he's Spike…"

"Plus, if you don't stop flirting with that horrible woman, I swear I'm going to break something – like your neck!"

'You love her,' Anya said suddenly, staring at Spike. 'That's why you want to do this – you're in love with Buffy.'

Spike's jaw clenched. 'Yeah,' he said, chin tilting upwards. 'I am.'

I am SO EXCITED NOW! XD
ncisduckie chapter 32 . 3/25/2012
Oh. My. GOSH! This chapter was AH-Mazing! It was well written i could help but my heart and emotions to swell while reading ;D
fortunefavors chapter 32 . 3/23/2012
sigh.. love it. I love giddy Lydia, always a pleasure when she appears in a fic! And I can't wait to see what Buffy has to say to Spike behind closed doors...
Rosalea12 chapter 32 . 3/22/2012
Ahhh! Cliffhanger much? Love it more please!

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
Boolochka06 chapter 32 . 3/22/2012
You can't leave off there! Too much of a cliff hanger!
ginar369 chapter 32 . 3/22/2012
Tara always saw more than people gave her credit for. The shy ones usually do. The crush Lydia has on Spike always gives me a smile. Oh she knows he is a vampire but I think she also sees a little bit of a man there too. One that can make her blush!

There he goes, Spike Buffy's Champion. Not the world not the dimensions champion but Buffy's Champion.

You know Xander is going to have a comment to make. Let me guess he is going to say Spike is doing this to get in her pants. Well kind of hard to do if Spike dies!
kristendotcom chapter 31 . 3/13/2012
Wow, this story is amazing! I love your take on Spike getting hit with the Demons staff rather than Xander-I like that you showed Spike's humanity without having him completely turn back into his old human self. And I really like how you are making the feeling between Buffy and Spike apparent in both right away. That's one of my favorite fanfic ideas. You are a great writer and I can't wait for more!
xlisleann chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I love this story! I am a huge spuffy fan and I can't wait for more :) you write very well, especially now that you are getting away from using direct quotes. I also love that dawn isn't in this. I never liked her character!
marty powell chapter 31 . 3/3/2012
I just finished reading all the chapters so I'm up to date. Excellent story. Thanks for sharing
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
Okay, totally adorable. :)

I liked that she liked his nail polish. Also, "obsessed with shoes and shampoo" cracked me up. And Tara is on the ball here. :)
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »