Reviews for Vice Versa
TrudyJames33 chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
Love the chapter! Spike and Buffy have such a wonderful chemistry that stays true to their characters. And Tara is so perceptive and kind. The plot and timeline are different yet refreshingly familiar. I love this story because it doesn't invent some story and throw the characters in. It takes the story from the show and makes it exactly what I wish it would have been. It is truly a relief to read this and feel that all of that wishful thinking and what-ifs that have been nagging at me all of these years are finally given a chance to become a story. In my opinion, a better story than the original. I LOVED the show but have always felt such a disappointment with how things went between Buffy and Spike. Thank you for writing this story. I don't review every chapter because I only have the same things to say, how much I love this story. I eagerly anticipate every update. I think it's the number one reason I even check my email!

This story continues to be my all-time favorite.
ginar369 chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
Xander should really watch his mouth. I mean if Spike ever did get his chip out who do you think he would go after first? Hmm let's think probably the one who has been bullying him? It's really not a good idea to taunt a supernatural creature who has had a 100 years of killing under his belt. Dumbass.

Why do I have a feeling Willow's spell is going to go wonky? It sounds like a sleep spell? Great she'll probably put Buffy in a freaking coma.
PeaceHeather chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
This is a really wonderful story and I am impatient for every update. The characterizations make sense, the voices FIT, and on and on. Plus - I mean, come on. Season 5 rocked.

Have you considered posting this story over at Elysian Fields? It's a Spuffy archive and extremely supportive - you already have 180-odd reviews here, so it's not like you're suffering for lack of attention, but if you wanted more? Yeah, EF is the place to go.

Cheers!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 30 . 1/27/2012
Uh, TMI much, Anya? :)

I'd forgotten about the monks. Cool that they're back and ready for action.

Is it bad that I like the plot without Dawn so much? I mean, it's not that Dawn is SO TERRIBLY irritating, but without her, all sorts of possibilities for the Glory-arch open up.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 29 . 1/27/2012
Joss, I think I almost missed this one! AHH! The horror!

A Buffy who shows the sympathy she feels, and lets Spike in a little? A sign of the apocalypse for sure! And yet, believable. I like.

Also, soo adorable. :)
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 30 . 1/27/2012
Haha, that certainly made things uncomfortable. After all the things Anya's seen in her lifetime, I don't think that Xander will ever be able to convince her that there's anything wrong with talking about sex so openly. Actually, I quite approve of her attitude :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 30 . 1/26/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
ginar369 chapter 30 . 1/26/2012
Don't get me wrong I always understood the reluctance to end Ben's life and the argument that went along with it. Killing an innocent for the greater good. I mean when would it end. But (in the show) Ben knew all along so not so innocent. And in the end he was a willing participant in Glory's plan.

But what the monks are proposing well it seems that Glory's host has to go. They are going to spend probably eternity dragging that Gateway thru dimensions, causing untold pain and suffering everywhere it goes. Thousands would suffer and die.

Buffy blaming herself for Riley is typical. She has a savior complex granted mostly deserved by her calling. But she keeps forgetting FREE WILL. Everyone has it, and you can't protect people from it. Riley made his choice, with full understanding of the risks. That does not lay the blame at Buffy's feet. But she will take it partly because of her calling but also I think because of the pressure her friends place on her to be a savior to them. They help sure but when it comes down to it they expect her to save the day no matter the cost to her. So everyone she can't save makes her feel like a failure.
Schural chapter 29 . 1/18/2012
I can't describe how much I am in love with your story. The characterization of Buffy and Spike (and Giles!) is just perfect. I can see everything you write happen in the TV episodes. You are brilliant and I hope to be able to read the next chapter really soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 29 . 1/14/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
TrudyJames33 chapter 29 . 1/13/2012
You write Spike and Buffy so wonderfully, and you dealt with the Riley dead thing very nicely. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ginar369 chapter 29 . 1/13/2012
So Buffy is finally admitting that Spike feels more than what Giles and Angel said vamps could feel? More than bloodlust and hate. Love, affection, concern things she never thought he could do. The fact that he basically told her he loves her but is willing to be friends and wants to be friends, well hopefully that will allow Buffy to really see him.
NaughtyLittleKitty chapter 28 . 1/5/2012
this is reall really good!...please update soon :D
waddiwasiwitch chapter 28 . 1/3/2012
Great story so far. I confess Riley's death really took me by surprise.
Schural chapter 28 . 12/19/2011
I really love this story! Buffy's struggle with her feelings toward Spike, their interaction and that little lovestory between Joyce and Giles...this story is definitely going to be added to favorites!
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »