Reviews for Vice Versa
fortunefavors chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
Oh my gosh, how did I lose this story for so long? I'm delighted to have found it, I just love it. I love fics with all the Scoobs done well and in character, and this totally qualifies. I like that Anya gets to be a little savvier and smarter than on the show, and that all of the characters get respect and love. While it's true that Riley DIED which is, okay, a little rough for him, he was portrayed sympathetically beforehand, which I appreciate. I love Buffy and Spike, but I love the whole show, and it's hard for me to read fics where any of them are reduced to nasty caricatures of themselves. So I hope that isn't the direction things are going with Xander- I felt a little nervous about him in the last chapter. That said, I adore this fic and am eager to keep reading no matter what! A final request- Is Bugle gone for good so soon? Alas... original characters can be iffy, but Bugle gets my resounding vote of approval! Bring back Bugle!
ncisduckie chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
i loved this chapter :)
ncisduckie chapter 27 . 3/2/2012
love the author note :) about how you didn't want Riley to really die. It's a good thing you're sticking up for yourself. But i'm happy, i hated Riley and Dawn...
Stina Whatever chapter 31 . 3/2/2012
The part at the end was really cute
Rosalea12 chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
Loving this story.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
jeeperschrist chapter 31 . 3/1/2012
Awesome chapter! I can't wait for the next one!:)
spike'smate chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
great update, but i didnt get the alert but i clicked subscribe to story
waddiwasiwitch chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
Wonderful chapter. I loved Spike riling Xander. Tara was adorable here.
TrudyJames33 chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
Love the chapter! Spike and Buffy have such a wonderful chemistry that stays true to their characters. And Tara is so perceptive and kind. The plot and timeline are different yet refreshingly familiar. I love this story because it doesn't invent some story and throw the characters in. It takes the story from the show and makes it exactly what I wish it would have been. It is truly a relief to read this and feel that all of that wishful thinking and what-ifs that have been nagging at me all of these years are finally given a chance to become a story. In my opinion, a better story than the original. I LOVED the show but have always felt such a disappointment with how things went between Buffy and Spike. Thank you for writing this story. I don't review every chapter because I only have the same things to say, how much I love this story. I eagerly anticipate every update. I think it's the number one reason I even check my email!

This story continues to be my all-time favorite.
ginar369 chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
Xander should really watch his mouth. I mean if Spike ever did get his chip out who do you think he would go after first? Hmm let's think probably the one who has been bullying him? It's really not a good idea to taunt a supernatural creature who has had a 100 years of killing under his belt. Dumbass.

Why do I have a feeling Willow's spell is going to go wonky? It sounds like a sleep spell? Great she'll probably put Buffy in a freaking coma.
PeaceHeather chapter 31 . 2/29/2012
This is a really wonderful story and I am impatient for every update. The characterizations make sense, the voices FIT, and on and on. Plus - I mean, come on. Season 5 rocked.

Have you considered posting this story over at Elysian Fields? It's a Spuffy archive and extremely supportive - you already have 180-odd reviews here, so it's not like you're suffering for lack of attention, but if you wanted more? Yeah, EF is the place to go.

Cheers!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 30 . 1/27/2012
Uh, TMI much, Anya? :)

I'd forgotten about the monks. Cool that they're back and ready for action.

Is it bad that I like the plot without Dawn so much? I mean, it's not that Dawn is SO TERRIBLY irritating, but without her, all sorts of possibilities for the Glory-arch open up.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 29 . 1/27/2012
Joss, I think I almost missed this one! AHH! The horror!

A Buffy who shows the sympathy she feels, and lets Spike in a little? A sign of the apocalypse for sure! And yet, believable. I like.

Also, soo adorable. :)
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 30 . 1/27/2012
Haha, that certainly made things uncomfortable. After all the things Anya's seen in her lifetime, I don't think that Xander will ever be able to convince her that there's anything wrong with talking about sex so openly. Actually, I quite approve of her attitude :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 30 . 1/26/2012