Reviews for Vice Versa
ginar369 chapter 30 . 1/26/2012
Don't get me wrong I always understood the reluctance to end Ben's life and the argument that went along with it. Killing an innocent for the greater good. I mean when would it end. But (in the show) Ben knew all along so not so innocent. And in the end he was a willing participant in Glory's plan.

But what the monks are proposing well it seems that Glory's host has to go. They are going to spend probably eternity dragging that Gateway thru dimensions, causing untold pain and suffering everywhere it goes. Thousands would suffer and die.

Buffy blaming herself for Riley is typical. She has a savior complex granted mostly deserved by her calling. But she keeps forgetting FREE WILL. Everyone has it, and you can't protect people from it. Riley made his choice, with full understanding of the risks. That does not lay the blame at Buffy's feet. But she will take it partly because of her calling but also I think because of the pressure her friends place on her to be a savior to them. They help sure but when it comes down to it they expect her to save the day no matter the cost to her. So everyone she can't save makes her feel like a failure.
Schural chapter 29 . 1/18/2012
I can't describe how much I am in love with your story. The characterization of Buffy and Spike (and Giles!) is just perfect. I can see everything you write happen in the TV episodes. You are brilliant and I hope to be able to read the next chapter really soon!
Jeremy Shane chapter 29 . 1/14/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
TrudyJames33 chapter 29 . 1/13/2012
You write Spike and Buffy so wonderfully, and you dealt with the Riley dead thing very nicely. Looking forward to the next chapter.
ginar369 chapter 29 . 1/13/2012
So Buffy is finally admitting that Spike feels more than what Giles and Angel said vamps could feel? More than bloodlust and hate. Love, affection, concern things she never thought he could do. The fact that he basically told her he loves her but is willing to be friends and wants to be friends, well hopefully that will allow Buffy to really see him.
NaughtyLittleKitty chapter 28 . 1/5/2012
this is reall really good!...please update soon :D
waddiwasiwitch chapter 28 . 1/3/2012
Great story so far. I confess Riley's death really took me by surprise.
Schural chapter 28 . 12/19/2011
I really love this story! Buffy's struggle with her feelings toward Spike, their interaction and that little lovestory between Joyce and Giles...this story is definitely going to be added to favorites!
shorton909 chapter 28 . 12/16/2011
Update! And please hurry! :)
spike'smate chapter 28 . 12/14/2011
wow great chapter more please
Jeremy Shane chapter 28 . 12/14/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 28 . 12/14/2011
I knew she'd go get him. It's just what she'd do, you know? And maybe they can help each other out a little.

BTW, I'm wondering if Joyce is going to die this time around, what with her being healed and the thing with Giles. Something to think about I suppose...
ginar369 chapter 28 . 12/13/2011
Why Giles and Joyce never got together after teh band candy was a mystery to me.

They had a spark to them.
Stina Whatever chapter 28 . 12/13/2011
Great chapter, I liked the moment between Joyce and Giles
TrudyJames33 chapter 28 . 12/13/2011
Ooooh. Look at Giles and Joyce. Haha. More importantly, look at Buffy and Spike. I wonder how they will react to the other's news. I hope Spike is very comforting to Buffy when she finally tells him. Great chapter, though. Keep 'em coming.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »