Reviews for Vice Versa
ginar369 chapter 26 . 11/25/2011
Ten to one they will turn him. Dumbass.

I doubt Buffy would have believed Spike unless he did what he did in the show. He would have to have brought her there when Riley was getting bitten otherwise she would never have believed him.
Stina Whatever chapter 26 . 11/25/2011
I like the twist at the end, that Riley's gonna die
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 26 . 11/25/2011
Oh dear... This could be bad...
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 25 . 11/25/2011
I should feel bad for Riley... not about the vamp bite thing, but about her not being able to love him the way he wants her to. But seriously, all I can really focus on is how amusing it is to me that even when Spike's not around, he still manages to end up in the conversation. :)
Stina Whatever chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
Nice :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Boolochka06 chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
After such a long wait, it's too short!
ginar369 chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
I never understood why he went to the vamp ho's. How could he think she liked to get bitten? It never made sense to me.

He was one of those guys who needs their women to be all needy and when they aren't he can't handle it. He likes to feel needed and I guess the vamp ho's made him feel needed. But it was still twisted, I mean they really didn't need him, they could have killed for dinner. They were just to lazy to do it.

I also don't think he really understood the whole slayer thing. He said he loved the slayer part of her but he never really saw it. The ability and even the necessity of pushing all emotions to the side to accomplish the goal, take out the bad guy. She was using that ability to get thru the stuff with her mom and he couldn't understand it. Like she said she could go out and kill things all night long, but the thought of a life without her mom before she was ready to stand on her own was terrifying. So she pushed those emotions aside and refused to think about it.
fortunefavors chapter 24 . 11/22/2011
Okay, just finished reading all of this up to here. Love it! Great story, characterizations, well written- I can't wait to read more! There will be more right? Although, seriously, you just had a baby? Wow. I'll be sad if this doesn't get updated but not surprised. But here's hoping- I want to hear more about this puppy!
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 24 . 11/14/2011
I love your story so far, especially how the gateway might be the reason for Joyce's head tumor (aka: she might not die hopefully?). Also, I like how Joyce seems to know that Spike likes Buffy already, but I would love to see a scene where Buffy opens up to her mom about her feelings - possibly after Spike shows Buffy the place where Riley is getting his rocks off getting bitten? Finally, might i request that Joyce and Giles get together so that he does not leave for England as well as Tara and Willow not break up? please? Well, I will stop bugging you about what I would like to see and just tell you how much i really appreciate your story and how well you stick to the personality of the characters. Thanks again, and I hope to read the next chapter soon! :-D
blue talith chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
Good story by 1OddDuck. I'm especially eager to see the relationship between Buffy and Spike continue!
fangfaceAndrea chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
Hi, I just found this fic a couple of days ago and I'm loving it. It's very well developed and the S5 AU-ish stuff has been very enetentaining.

I hope to read more of it soon ;)
shorton909 chapter 24 . 10/16/2011
Ok so I worked in a snack bar at an ice arena and we are having Southwest Regionals and I was bored out of my mind! Im a nursing major and I just needed to read about something that didn't involve bloody diarrhea, haha. I have been a huge Buffy fan ever since the first season and used to be an avid reader of fanfic, unfortunately life kinda got in the way. So I decided to re-visit this wonderful website, and I was lucky enough to come upon this story! It was the first and only one I started reading and I couldn't stop! I had customers lining up and I just couldn't stop reading! So between to yesterday and today I have read all 24 chapters and looking forward to the next one! thanks for curing my boredom and allowing me to reconnected with my Buffy-ness!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 24 . 10/15/2011
"'Don't worry, Xander, your intestines are probably quite safe,' Giles said drily."

There are very few places where you can hear that and have it not be strange.

So, the grunge point is this: Spike may be evil, and nasty, and terrifying and totally not someone you want anywhere near your daughter-figure, but he's changing, and while you're not sure if you like that yet, you're also not sure it's a bad thing, only it may only be because of the fact that he's probably in love with aforementioned daughter you don't want him anywhere near.

Right...

"encouragement and support"

Giles really does think Spike is a teenager.

Oh, look, Mommy sees it! And isn't creeped, which I'd say is a big point in his favor...

Puppy. You want to leave Spike, the eater of kittens, with your *puppy* Are you stupid, or suffering from some sort of memory loss?

'Thanks Spike, you're a sweetheart.'

Oh, yes he is... ;)
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
Delivering flowers and puppy-sitting - Spike's going to lose his Big Bad reputation completely if he keeps that up.
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »