Reviews for Vice Versa
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 27 . 12/12/2011
Ouch...

So both Spike and Buffy have lost their past loves. Okay.

You know, an interesting take on the childe/sire relationship is how one affects the other. 'Cause he death of a childe seems less debilitating than the death of a sire. It's just interesting.

You capture characters well, you know that? They're really great.
Jeremy Shane chapter 27 . 12/12/2011
ginar369 chapter 27 . 12/11/2011
Well Riley's death can go one of two ways (in my opinion).

One - She will turn hard (or harder) and really get her hatred of vamps kicked up a notch and that won't bode well for Spike. She might turn it into the mentality that ALL vamps need to die. And that she somehow failed at her calling.

or

Two - She might turn to Spike to learn more about her calling. Let's face it he has killed two of them. You don't do that without help unless you really know what makes them tick. That might let her see Spike as something other than a vamp or muscle.

I can see why she is upset. She left and didn't realize that there were still vamps in the building. She was upset and I would assume that the vamp tingles she felt she put down to Spike being near and not other vamps. So she is going to blame herself. Instead of placing the blame on Riley who was going to those places to begin with. Giles knew they existed and felt no need to have her get rid of them because for the most part no deaths were occurring and therefore no slayer was needed. Riley is the one that put them on her radar. The fact that he cheated yet again really hasn't hit her yet I don't think.
TrudyJames33 chapter 27 . 12/11/2011
I was soooo not expecting Riley to die. I'm still quite shocked. I liked Riley and always felt sorry for how he got treated. But anyway, also, I'm wondering if Drusilla is really dead or if she survived being set on fire. My memory is quite fuzzy because I never watched Angel, but I think that he set Darla and Drusilla on fire and they both survived. Is that what is going on at this point in the storyline? Spike mentioned that Darla was dead, so I'm kinda confused as to where this story is fitting into the Angel storyline. But, like I said, I never really watched that show. The chapter was very good. I wish they weren't so short though, or maybe updated like every day. I need my Vice Versa fix. Seriously, though, I love this story and I can hardly wait for each chapter. I hope that Buffy copes well with Riley dying. I'm still so shocked...
shorton909 chapter 26 . 12/10/2011
I haven't been able to catch up on my reading because I'm at the hospital practically every day putting in 12hr shifts! So, when I finally did, I was delighted to find I had 2 chapters to read! I'll be looking forward for the next one!
fangfaceAndrea chapter 26 . 11/27/2011
That was more satisfactory then what actually happened in the Show. I'm sorry for Buffy though, Riley Sucks.
Jeremy Shane chapter 26 . 11/26/2011
ginar369 chapter 26 . 11/25/2011
Ten to one they will turn him. Dumbass.

I doubt Buffy would have believed Spike unless he did what he did in the show. He would have to have brought her there when Riley was getting bitten otherwise she would never have believed him.
Stina Whatever chapter 26 . 11/25/2011
I like the twist at the end, that Riley's gonna die
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 26 . 11/25/2011
Oh dear... This could be bad...
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 25 . 11/25/2011
I should feel bad for Riley... not about the vamp bite thing, but about her not being able to love him the way he wants her to. But seriously, all I can really focus on is how amusing it is to me that even when Spike's not around, he still manages to end up in the conversation. :)
Stina Whatever chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
Nice :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
Boolochka06 chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
After such a long wait, it's too short!
ginar369 chapter 25 . 11/24/2011
I never understood why he went to the vamp ho's. How could he think she liked to get bitten? It never made sense to me.

He was one of those guys who needs their women to be all needy and when they aren't he can't handle it. He likes to feel needed and I guess the vamp ho's made him feel needed. But it was still twisted, I mean they really didn't need him, they could have killed for dinner. They were just to lazy to do it.

I also don't think he really understood the whole slayer thing. He said he loved the slayer part of her but he never really saw it. The ability and even the necessity of pushing all emotions to the side to accomplish the goal, take out the bad guy. She was using that ability to get thru the stuff with her mom and he couldn't understand it. Like she said she could go out and kill things all night long, but the thought of a life without her mom before she was ready to stand on her own was terrifying. So she pushed those emotions aside and refused to think about it.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »