Reviews for Vice Versa
ginar369 chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
Spike puppy sitting! Too funny.
WanningMoon chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
After reading to chapter 10 and finding I have 13 more chapters to go I almost screamed with excitment. This story had me to go back through some episodes of season 5 to see what accually happened. (I like the season with out Dawn) Weak and kitteny is the best insult of all time. I can't wait for the rest of the chapters to see how they will turn out. Keep writing and Ill keep reading.
spike'smate chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
really good chappie but i want MORE MORE MORE
Stina Whatever chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
I love Spike's past, and I like that you reference it in the end.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
Ah, the bonding of cute British men over football and drinks. And demons, 'cause it's them. My day is starting out right. ;)
Jeremy Shane chapter 23 . 9/21/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 23 . 9/21/2011
I am thoroughly enjoying this alternate timeline. As much as i love Dawn, Buffy's life will be a lot easier, and longer, without her in it. And hopefully Buffy won't need to die in order to recognise the fabulousness that is Spike.
ginar369 chapter 23 . 9/21/2011
I think Giles might be figuring out that Spike was gentry when he was human and still was underneath all that black and leather. A shy, smart, mannered gentleman using the 'big bad' as a cover and armor to protect himself from getting hurt. Really the only way to hurt Spike is to break his heart.
TrudyJames33 chapter 21 . 9/13/2011
Too bad I didn't read my review BEFORE I submitted it...

"Also, I love your writing style. It's so easy to read. Vivid, yet known drowning in adjectives".

In case you're confused, I MEANT to say:

"Also, I love your writing style. It's so easy to read. Vivid, yet NOT drowning in adjectives".

Just thought I clear up the bit of nonsense I typed.
TrudyJames33 chapter 22 . 9/13/2011
Can a story get any better than this? I think not.

I just came across your story, and I must say that I absolutely love it. I love how you've changed the story-line, yet kept it the same. (So glad there is no Dawn!)I love how everybody is kept so in character. I love the chemistry between Buffy and Spike and how their whole fall into love is so believable. Nothing seems out of place or forced. Everything is flowing so smoothly. There is no outrageous new characters or events inserted into the story to explain the Spuffiness. It's as if this is the way the tv show should have been, in my opinion. I also love how you are able to write this story in a much more romantic, seductive sort of way, than a sexual sort of way.

To sum up my review: you have changed everything around just enough, yet kept it the same just enough to equal perfection. There is no criticism to be given. Thank you for this story!

Also, I love your writing style. It's so easy to read. Vivid, yet known drowning in adjectives.

I wish this story had been complete because I'm so disappointed that I'm not able to keep reading. I am loving this story so much that I'm hoping for it to be really long because, as much as I look forward to a completion, I don't want it to come to an end, if you know what I mean. Anyway, just want to tell you to keep up the good work. This story is definitely headed for the number one spot on my faves list! :D

Oh yeah, please update soon! I'm in agony!
threeletterwords chapter 22 . 9/10/2011
Awesome. You're amazingly in character with everyone; Anya's delightfully oblivious, Xander's a bucket of sarcasm, Willow's cutesy wicca gal, Spike's all badass and sensitive rolled into one, and Buffy's the conflicted action hero as always. LOVE IT. Hope the updates come in pronto! XD
Nafochka chapter 22 . 9/10/2011
I liked very much, waiting to continue.
Stina Whatever chapter 22 . 9/10/2011
"your lithe and loveliness" lol
James Birdsong chapter 22 . 9/9/2011
Good
Jeremy Shane chapter 22 . 9/9/2011
Good Chapter & More Please