Reviews for Vice Versa
fortunefavors chapter 24 . 11/22/2011
Okay, just finished reading all of this up to here. Love it! Great story, characterizations, well written- I can't wait to read more! There will be more right? Although, seriously, you just had a baby? Wow. I'll be sad if this doesn't get updated but not surprised. But here's hoping- I want to hear more about this puppy!
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 24 . 11/14/2011
I love your story so far, especially how the gateway might be the reason for Joyce's head tumor (aka: she might not die hopefully?). Also, I like how Joyce seems to know that Spike likes Buffy already, but I would love to see a scene where Buffy opens up to her mom about her feelings - possibly after Spike shows Buffy the place where Riley is getting his rocks off getting bitten? Finally, might i request that Joyce and Giles get together so that he does not leave for England as well as Tara and Willow not break up? please? Well, I will stop bugging you about what I would like to see and just tell you how much i really appreciate your story and how well you stick to the personality of the characters. Thanks again, and I hope to read the next chapter soon! :-D
blue talith chapter 24 . 10/27/2011
Good story by 1OddDuck. I'm especially eager to see the relationship between Buffy and Spike continue!
fangfaceAndrea chapter 24 . 10/25/2011
Hi, I just found this fic a couple of days ago and I'm loving it. It's very well developed and the S5 AU-ish stuff has been very enetentaining.

I hope to read more of it soon ;)
shorton909 chapter 24 . 10/16/2011
Ok so I worked in a snack bar at an ice arena and we are having Southwest Regionals and I was bored out of my mind! Im a nursing major and I just needed to read about something that didn't involve bloody diarrhea, haha. I have been a huge Buffy fan ever since the first season and used to be an avid reader of fanfic, unfortunately life kinda got in the way. So I decided to re-visit this wonderful website, and I was lucky enough to come upon this story! It was the first and only one I started reading and I couldn't stop! I had customers lining up and I just couldn't stop reading! So between to yesterday and today I have read all 24 chapters and looking forward to the next one! thanks for curing my boredom and allowing me to reconnected with my Buffy-ness!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 24 . 10/15/2011
"'Don't worry, Xander, your intestines are probably quite safe,' Giles said drily."

There are very few places where you can hear that and have it not be strange.

So, the grunge point is this: Spike may be evil, and nasty, and terrifying and totally not someone you want anywhere near your daughter-figure, but he's changing, and while you're not sure if you like that yet, you're also not sure it's a bad thing, only it may only be because of the fact that he's probably in love with aforementioned daughter you don't want him anywhere near.

Right...

"encouragement and support"

Giles really does think Spike is a teenager.

Oh, look, Mommy sees it! And isn't creeped, which I'd say is a big point in his favor...

Puppy. You want to leave Spike, the eater of kittens, with your *puppy* Are you stupid, or suffering from some sort of memory loss?

'Thanks Spike, you're a sweetheart.'

Oh, yes he is... ;)
Vera Snape-Evans chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
Delivering flowers and puppy-sitting - Spike's going to lose his Big Bad reputation completely if he keeps that up.
Trainee Hero chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
Spike with a puppy. My brain just melted due to a cuteness overdose.
spike'smate chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
interesting development
Jeremy Shane chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
ginar369 chapter 24 . 10/14/2011
Spike puppy sitting! Too funny.
WanningMoon chapter 10 . 9/23/2011
After reading to chapter 10 and finding I have 13 more chapters to go I almost screamed with excitment. This story had me to go back through some episodes of season 5 to see what accually happened. (I like the season with out Dawn) Weak and kitteny is the best insult of all time. I can't wait for the rest of the chapters to see how they will turn out. Keep writing and Ill keep reading.
spike'smate chapter 23 . 9/23/2011
really good chappie but i want MORE MORE MORE
Stina Whatever chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
I love Spike's past, and I like that you reference it in the end.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 23 . 9/22/2011
Ah, the bonding of cute British men over football and drinks. And demons, 'cause it's them. My day is starting out right. ;)
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »