Reviews for Vice Versa
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 15 . 5/17/2011
Oh, yay. One for me then! ~

Oh. Goody. Old Man Maclay has arrived. Joy.

She needs a fight, Riley needs a cuddle. See, Spike can do the cuddles too, and Buffy loves to snuggle, but the thing is, he can switch at the drop of a hat, while Riley just wants to... play it by book.

Oy. Vey. I'm beginning to see why this fic is called Vice Versa. That did NOT happen that way.

Darn it.

I like your version better. *pouts*
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 14 . 5/17/2011
Ooh, Cordy-a-like? Yowch, Buff.

Tara is sweet. I really liked this episode. Mainly for Spike-related reasons, but I always found it fun that he and Tara seemed to understand each other so well.

"'Chubby?' Anya repeated, eyes widening. 'Tara's not chubby! Just because she doesn't precisely conform to some misogynistic, sexist ideal of the female form, you men think it's fine to - '"

Alright Anya! Give him hell!

Joss, I hated her family. Part of the reason I enjoy what happens later so much...
Methuselah Honeysuckle chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
Have I ever said how much I love this story? No? Yes? I can't rightly remember, but, anyways...

Please update soon!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 13 . 5/17/2011
I care! I care! I just have to catch up! :)

"Spike helped you? And didn't ask for money?"

*Giles collapses in a state of brain-friedness*

Aw... letting him get away with stuff 'cause he got beat up helping her... she's a goner.

I think, deep down, they all really do like Spike. Sure, they think he's annoying, and I'm not including Riley in that by any means, but you can tell, they don't really hate him. Willow and Tara like him, I think, and Xander was all "Hey, I'm not the only guy in the gang" before Riley showed up, Anya is probably of the opinion that once he and Buffy cut the crap and get togehter, they'll both be much easier to be around, and Giles... I think Giles really does respect Spike. And we all know how Buffy feels. ;)

'Does he have to be such a drama queen?' Giles mused aloud. 'I mean, all the duster-swirling and door-slamming – it's like having a teenager around.'

And Exhibit A: Giles thinks of Spike as a son... like he thinks of Buffy as his daughter...

'If I say it loud enough, it might even sound convincing…'

Exhibit B: De-NIAL!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 12 . 5/17/2011
Cute, how you turned that scene around with Spike. :)

Oh dear. Spike, bargaining, Buffy... grin.

"'Lucky me,' Buffy muttered, ignoring the part of her which meant that sincerely."

"'You hit a girl!'"

Oh, Joss, that was funny.

Ah, Spike, you and your bloody pride...
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 11 . 5/17/2011
Glory was always a fun villain. She didn't really have any world-ending agendas, she just wanted to go home. The only problem is, she doesn't care how many people will die if she gets what she wants.

Nice, with the Gateway, and the Key. Smooth. ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 10 . 5/17/2011
Ooooo, Glory plot!

I like how you're keeping this canon-ish, without going overboard on the episode recaps.

"'Well, it's so shiny,' Giles faltered."

I think that's the most hilarious thing I've ever read fanfiction Giles say. Like, ever.

De Nile's a river in Egypt, Buffy, and Riley's a git anyhow.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 9 . 5/17/2011
Oh gag me. No strenuous exercise.

Spike, you really know how to inadvertantly ruin everybody's day don't you?

"Buffy and Spike both looked at her, stunned for a second, and their eyes met in a moment of shared disbelief. Spike shrugged, a little embarrassed, and Buffy rolled her eyes."

Oh, I died. I'm telling you, died.

HUGE SMILEY FACE. It's a switcheroo! Buffy's in love with Spi-ike, Buffy's in love with Sp-ike!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Yay. The Initiative. I know what that means. *grins cheerfully*

WTH? Singing cake? Spike what are you watching?

Oh Harmony. Is it even possible to take you seriously?

"'If you had a brain cell, luv, it'd get lonely,' "

I love Spike. Truly.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Always did like this scene: Riley trying to be Superman; Spike, actually pretty close to being Superman, trying to get some kicks; and Buffy, who seems more brassed off at Riley than at Spike. :)

"'We'd only run into Spike again, and I don't think I can take two helpings in one night.'"

Oh, that just filled my head with... well.

This entire Joyce/Giles scene was too cute, and so awkward. I always wondered how people on shows and in movies could possibly just... do stuff with someone and then meet up with them later, and act perfectly normal.

Oh dear. I was afraid of this part.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Grin. Her telling him how he looks? Priceless.

And now he's crossed into the realm of dangerously William-ish. :)

"Not to mention pent-up sexual tension…thank you, Spike…"

" It's just because we're getting back the old pain-in-the-ass version of Spike, she told herself firmly, not because I'm going to miss this one. But then, if this soft side of him is always in there, then I'm not losing him at all...I'll just need to look deeper to find him..."

I'm sort of doing a little happy dance right now.

I'm glad he's back. But gotta say... he was adorable.

"'Now get out before I eat you.'"

I probably shouldn't think that's as cute as I do.

Poor confused Spike, we do enjoy putting you through a lot... :)

"'Excepting disease or airbag failure.'"

Joss, I love Anya.

I am always so amused by how often she thinks of Spike even when she's with Riley and her friends... even in canon. Makes me think Joss had Spuffy planned all along. :D

Oh, poor Riley... I really am trying to muster up some sympathy for you, but I know what you do later this season, so sorry, but no dice.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Grin. Willow: "Of course he is." Good old Riley. Gag me with a spoon.

Love nosy Willow and Giles, getting glimpse into what Spike is really like.

Yeesh. Now he's getting weird. Where is he?

Yeah. He definitely needs to get back to normal. That was just creepy.

Oh dear. I hope Willow can't. In the best possible way. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Oh! I get it now!

Riley is... very polite. And that's the nicest thing I have to say about him.

Poor Spike. So confused. So am I actually. Is he human now?

"'Imagine the possibilities,' Spike drawled, going quiet when Riley took a glowering step closer."

Ah, not human then.

Smile. Without the chip? Yeah right. You just don't want him dead, Buffy.

Aw... vulnerable Spike... he is so adorable.

Shackles. Smirk.

"'Am I gonna have to kill you for what you're about to say?'"

That made me laugh.

This is so weird. Spike talking about the demon. "He" I've lived with *him*

Spike being polite to her always makes my day. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
spike'smate chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
very good chap i liked how you brought riley (ugh wash my silly mouth for saying that) in where he got bitten from the vamp i also liked buffy finding out from spike about the EX slayers MORE PLEASE SIR
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »