Reviews for Vice Versa
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Yay. The Initiative. I know what that means. *grins cheerfully*

WTH? Singing cake? Spike what are you watching?

Oh Harmony. Is it even possible to take you seriously?

"'If you had a brain cell, luv, it'd get lonely,' "

I love Spike. Truly.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 7 . 5/17/2011
Always did like this scene: Riley trying to be Superman; Spike, actually pretty close to being Superman, trying to get some kicks; and Buffy, who seems more brassed off at Riley than at Spike. :)

"'We'd only run into Spike again, and I don't think I can take two helpings in one night.'"

Oh, that just filled my head with... well.

This entire Joyce/Giles scene was too cute, and so awkward. I always wondered how people on shows and in movies could possibly just... do stuff with someone and then meet up with them later, and act perfectly normal.

Oh dear. I was afraid of this part.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 6 . 5/17/2011
Grin. Her telling him how he looks? Priceless.

And now he's crossed into the realm of dangerously William-ish. :)

"Not to mention pent-up sexual tension…thank you, Spike…"

Smirk.

" It's just because we're getting back the old pain-in-the-ass version of Spike, she told herself firmly, not because I'm going to miss this one. But then, if this soft side of him is always in there, then I'm not losing him at all...I'll just need to look deeper to find him..."

I'm sort of doing a little happy dance right now.

I'm glad he's back. But gotta say... he was adorable.

"'Now get out before I eat you.'"

I probably shouldn't think that's as cute as I do.

Poor confused Spike, we do enjoy putting you through a lot... :)

"'Excepting disease or airbag failure.'"

Joss, I love Anya.

I am always so amused by how often she thinks of Spike even when she's with Riley and her friends... even in canon. Makes me think Joss had Spuffy planned all along. :D

Oh, poor Riley... I really am trying to muster up some sympathy for you, but I know what you do later this season, so sorry, but no dice.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 5 . 5/17/2011
Grin. Willow: "Of course he is." Good old Riley. Gag me with a spoon.

Love nosy Willow and Giles, getting glimpse into what Spike is really like.

Yeesh. Now he's getting weird. Where is he?

Yeah. He definitely needs to get back to normal. That was just creepy.

Oh dear. I hope Willow can't. In the best possible way. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 4 . 5/17/2011
Oh! I get it now!

Riley is... very polite. And that's the nicest thing I have to say about him.

Poor Spike. So confused. So am I actually. Is he human now?

"'Imagine the possibilities,' Spike drawled, going quiet when Riley took a glowering step closer."

Grin.

Ah, not human then.

Smile. Without the chip? Yeah right. You just don't want him dead, Buffy.

Aw... vulnerable Spike... he is so adorable.

Shackles. Smirk.

"'Am I gonna have to kill you for what you're about to say?'"

That made me laugh.

This is so weird. Spike talking about the demon. "He" I've lived with *him*

Spike being polite to her always makes my day. :)
Jeremy Shane chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
spike'smate chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
very good chap i liked how you brought riley (ugh wash my silly mouth for saying that) in where he got bitten from the vamp i also liked buffy finding out from spike about the EX slayers MORE PLEASE SIR
Stina Whatever chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
i like how you write riley, it was really good and brings some understanding to him
GoodfortheSoul chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
Yay for the new chapter and congrats on everything else!

I love the way that you are writing Buffy and Spike. The tension between them is excellent.

Good job, too, getting into Riley's head. I thought the last scene with him was very well done.

Can't wait for the next update. And, again, congrats.
TheSSChestHair chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
So glad this story is still going strong!

One of my favourites i'm loving the tension between

spike and buffy so far it's really building up.

Congratulations on your bundle of joy and thank you

for keping this story alive :D xx
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
I'm enjoying how you are writing them in character while still weaving the possibility of off-canonness. :)

"'So how do we find him, and how hard can I kill him?'"

Rolls eyes. Honestly, Riley, it's more likely that *Spike* who hates Buffy, will kill him than *you* And that's if she doesn't get him first.

Oh, Riley. It'll be okay. The planet isn't gonna keel over and die because people don't reuse their toilet paper.

Aww... poor Spike. Weird how Im worried about him and he's the one who's gone Jack the Ripper on them.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Mehh, I never cared for Riley. I've been rooting for Spuffy since "Pangs." ;)

Grin. Anya. Muscley men without shirts...

"'Where's all the bad guys around here?' he called to the silent graveyard. 'Come on, boys and girls, isn't anybody out there keen to get murdered this evening?'"

It's probably a sign of something seriously wrong with me that I find that sentence so cute!

Spike is so... he's so funny when he's like this. He humors practically everybody in his unlife-Scoobies, Harmony, Buffy, Joyce, even Dru (who isn't around). And the whole time, he's incredibly dangerous, increasingly ticked off, and so, so amused. He just doesn't give a snap. :)

Good for you, Spike. ;) Can't you just see Buffy's face when she finds out?
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I love Spuffy. I love season 5. Glory amuses me. I adore Spike. Dawn can be troublesome.

So far, this is shaping up to be my kind of fic! ;) Romance, Spuffyness, evil hell-goddess trying to destroy the world...

I always liked Harmony's idiocy in these first season 5 episodes. She's so hilariously dumb.

"'Harmony, you're an idiot,' Buffy sighed."

Grin.

I think I know what her idea is...

Smirk. He so has issues. "Press up against him"?

"True, Harmony was on the run out there somewhere, but she had a loving mom, a perfect boyfriend and good friends beside her – what could life throw at her that she couldn't handle?"

Girl, you're watching "Titanic" with your boyfriend. What more is there to say?

I love it so far! On to the next chapter!
Jeremy Shane chapter 17 . 4/11/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
hannahncakes chapter 17 . 3/20/2011
argh she really just needs to dump captain cardboard all ready! the book for tara was such a sweet thought i loved it. keep up the good work
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 .. Last Next »