Reviews for Vice Versa
OnTheNightshift chapter 18 . 5/17/2011
So glad this story is still going strong!

One of my favourites i'm loving the tension between

spike and buffy so far it's really building up.

Congratulations on your bundle of joy and thank you

for keping this story alive :D xx
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 3 . 5/14/2011
I'm enjoying how you are writing them in character while still weaving the possibility of off-canonness. :)

"'So how do we find him, and how hard can I kill him?'"

Rolls eyes. Honestly, Riley, it's more likely that *Spike* who hates Buffy, will kill him than *you* And that's if she doesn't get him first.

Oh, Riley. It'll be okay. The planet isn't gonna keel over and die because people don't reuse their toilet paper.

Aww... poor Spike. Weird how Im worried about him and he's the one who's gone Jack the Ripper on them.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 2 . 5/14/2011
Mehh, I never cared for Riley. I've been rooting for Spuffy since "Pangs." ;)

Grin. Anya. Muscley men without shirts...

"'Where's all the bad guys around here?' he called to the silent graveyard. 'Come on, boys and girls, isn't anybody out there keen to get murdered this evening?'"

It's probably a sign of something seriously wrong with me that I find that sentence so cute!

Spike is so... he's so funny when he's like this. He humors practically everybody in his unlife-Scoobies, Harmony, Buffy, Joyce, even Dru (who isn't around). And the whole time, he's incredibly dangerous, increasingly ticked off, and so, so amused. He just doesn't give a snap. :)

Good for you, Spike. ;) Can't you just see Buffy's face when she finds out?
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
I love Spuffy. I love season 5. Glory amuses me. I adore Spike. Dawn can be troublesome.

So far, this is shaping up to be my kind of fic! ;) Romance, Spuffyness, evil hell-goddess trying to destroy the world...

I always liked Harmony's idiocy in these first season 5 episodes. She's so hilariously dumb.

"'Harmony, you're an idiot,' Buffy sighed."

Grin.

I think I know what her idea is...

Smirk. He so has issues. "Press up against him"?

"True, Harmony was on the run out there somewhere, but she had a loving mom, a perfect boyfriend and good friends beside her – what could life throw at her that she couldn't handle?"

Girl, you're watching "Titanic" with your boyfriend. What more is there to say?

I love it so far! On to the next chapter!
Jeremy Shane chapter 17 . 4/11/2011
Good Chapter & More Please
hannahncakes chapter 17 . 3/20/2011
argh she really just needs to dump captain cardboard all ready! the book for tara was such a sweet thought i loved it. keep up the good work
Sadie Hyde chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
I'm really enjoying this. Can't wait to find out how else it'll diverge from canon besides absence of Dawn. You write the gang really well, especially Buffy and Riley and I'm quite looking forward to see how Iowa Boy will eventually fall. Love your Xander and Anya too they really were such a fun couple. Sad that I'm almost done with whats currently posts and hope the muse keeps the ideas flowing.
Sadie Hyde chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
Loslote chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
Aww, I feel a bit sorry for Riley. :/
spike'smate chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
riley is still not getting close to buffy, but spike IS and that makes riley really jealous...grow up riley and smell the roses, but buffy isnt the rose
To make you think chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
I still think you are doing a great job staying character! :D

I love how you showed the soft side of Spike and how Tara was the only one not really suprised.

Keep up the good work-can't wait to read more!
Trainee Hero chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
Riley is such a jerk! He doesn't even give Spike a chance. And how long before he starts sneaking off to have a little nookie with a vamp tramp? Not long!
Stina Whatever chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
like it
Dreylin chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
This is fantastic! I rarely think to check FFN for Buffy stories anymore - they seem to mostly show up on a few specialized sites, and the community has slowed down a lot in general. This has been a very pleasant surprise. I feel like I should pick out something in particular to praise - like the characterization or the plot or the pacing. The problem is that they're all really, really good, and I'd be at it for a really long time. Every character feels dead on. The gradual romantic undertones building up. The balance of grounding it in the familiar storylines, and adding enough new material to give it a life of its own... I could go on and on. I very much hope you actually do.
To make you think chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
Very realistic, especially buffy going from liking spike to hating him in all of two seconds.

I think you are doing a great job keeping in character!

I can't wait for more!