Reviews for Vice Versa
Sadie Hyde chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
I'm really enjoying this. Can't wait to find out how else it'll diverge from canon besides absence of Dawn. You write the gang really well, especially Buffy and Riley and I'm quite looking forward to see how Iowa Boy will eventually fall. Love your Xander and Anya too they really were such a fun couple. Sad that I'm almost done with whats currently posts and hope the muse keeps the ideas flowing.
Sadie Hyde chapter 16 . 3/18/2011
Loslote chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
Aww, I feel a bit sorry for Riley. :/
spike'smate chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
riley is still not getting close to buffy, but spike IS and that makes riley really jealous...grow up riley and smell the roses, but buffy isnt the rose
To make you think chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
I still think you are doing a great job staying character! :D

I love how you showed the soft side of Spike and how Tara was the only one not really suprised.

Keep up the good work-can't wait to read more!
Trainee Hero chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
Riley is such a jerk! He doesn't even give Spike a chance. And how long before he starts sneaking off to have a little nookie with a vamp tramp? Not long!
Stina Whatever chapter 17 . 3/17/2011
like it
Dreylin chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
This is fantastic! I rarely think to check FFN for Buffy stories anymore - they seem to mostly show up on a few specialized sites, and the community has slowed down a lot in general. This has been a very pleasant surprise. I feel like I should pick out something in particular to praise - like the characterization or the plot or the pacing. The problem is that they're all really, really good, and I'd be at it for a really long time. Every character feels dead on. The gradual romantic undertones building up. The balance of grounding it in the familiar storylines, and adding enough new material to give it a life of its own... I could go on and on. I very much hope you actually do.
To make you think chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
Very realistic, especially buffy going from liking spike to hating him in all of two seconds.

I think you are doing a great job keeping in character!

I can't wait for more!
Blitzy-Arts chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
Lovely! Please update soon, okay?
GoodfortheSoul chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
Great update. Really enjoying this story. I love how you capture how conflicted Buffy and Spike both are at this point.
Loslote chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
Aww, I love how Spike's so determinedly *not* nice! Very sweet chapter. :)
spike'smate chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
that was great chappie, but reilly still doesnt get it that he is

sooooooooo wrong for buffy but he keeps trying to push more smoochies (steamy) for buffy & spike?
hollowjb chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I'm brand new to fan fiction, and I feel like I started in the right place. Never did buy into the taboo on vampires as boyfriends, so I like where this is going.
shann71 chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
Great chapter! Keep them coming. I enjoyed it. Well done.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »