Reviews for Vice Versa
Dreylin chapter 16 . 3/14/2011
This is fantastic! I rarely think to check FFN for Buffy stories anymore - they seem to mostly show up on a few specialized sites, and the community has slowed down a lot in general. This has been a very pleasant surprise. I feel like I should pick out something in particular to praise - like the characterization or the plot or the pacing. The problem is that they're all really, really good, and I'd be at it for a really long time. Every character feels dead on. The gradual romantic undertones building up. The balance of grounding it in the familiar storylines, and adding enough new material to give it a life of its own... I could go on and on. I very much hope you actually do.
To make you think chapter 16 . 3/12/2011
Very realistic, especially buffy going from liking spike to hating him in all of two seconds.

I think you are doing a great job keeping in character!

I can't wait for more!
SaaraBlitz chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
Lovely! Please update soon, okay?
GoodfortheSoul chapter 16 . 3/10/2011
Great update. Really enjoying this story. I love how you capture how conflicted Buffy and Spike both are at this point.
Loslote chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
Aww, I love how Spike's so determinedly *not* nice! Very sweet chapter. :)
spike'smate chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
that was great chappie, but reilly still doesnt get it that he is

sooooooooo wrong for buffy but he keeps trying to push more smoochies (steamy) for buffy & spike?
hollowjb chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I'm brand new to fan fiction, and I feel like I started in the right place. Never did buy into the taboo on vampires as boyfriends, so I like where this is going.
shann71 chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
Great chapter! Keep them coming. I enjoyed it. Well done.
Trainee Hero chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
Aw, no Donny punching, but still great!
Stina Whatever chapter 16 . 3/9/2011
To make you think chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
I like how you say what is going on with all the characters not just Spike and Buffy. You story also stays in character well-you don't make Riley into some random evil guy :)

Keep up the good work!
spike'smate chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
tara's family is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy weird. and tara being scared of her father? loved the action with spike & buffy too (psssssssst more smut steamy sex please) and its also obvious that buffy is getting bored with riley (hate reilly)

update asap PLEASE
hannahncakes chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
oooh wowsa, very hot & steamy me likey likey *raises eyebrows suggestively*

you're doing a great job on this Buffy's obession with Spike is awsome can't wait for more
ROCKCHIC179 chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
Oh wow, Buffy is really hung up on Spike, I'm curious on how you going to do the next few chapters.
animenut18 chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
i loved this chaptor i hope you update soon
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »