Reviews for Vice Versa
Jhiz chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
hmm, I like this way better than the trip to the bronze. It is more intimate.

I always felt a bit bad for Riley right up until this point but then the pity just went "poof". It is no different with your rendition.
Jhiz chapter 15 . 4/28/2013
oh wow... at least she didn't scream Spike's name... that would have just been a real stake in Riley's heart.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 43 . 4/10/2013
Perfect ending to a great story.
spuffy luvr chapter 43 . 3/31/2013
Yay, this was great! I hope you finish posting it to EF soon.
spuffy luvr chapter 36 . 3/31/2013
Love the conversations between Anya and Giles!
spuffy luvr chapter 25 . 3/31/2013
I know I keep saying it, but I really appreciate how you've treated Riley here, and his dynamic with Buffy. It's very well done. I'm enjoying this story quite a bit.
spuffy luvr chapter 20 . 3/31/2013
Nice twist on who Glory is!
spuffy luvr chapter 18 . 3/31/2013
You wrote Riley's POV on choosing to be bitten very well. Thank you!
spuffy luvr chapter 15 . 3/31/2013
Hee, love the switch up, giving Spike's fantasies and dreams to Buffy. I'm wondering if he's still having his own versions though. :)
spuffy luvr chapter 7 . 3/31/2013
I'm glad I found this story complete here (I've been waiting for it to be finished on EF). I'm enjoying it very much so far, and I *especially* enjoy the lack of character-bashing, even Riley. Thanks for keeping him the decent (if steadily more confused) guy he was on the show.
spiritedghost chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
Okay this is fun and the best line goes to, "'Fine.' Buffy grabbed the grocery bag from his hand and held it out to the side, pinning him against the crypt with her other hand. 'Talk, or the booze gets it.'" I think you get my point that was funny. So I will be shuffling along now and reading the rest. Later...
AGriffinWriter chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
This dialogue here is fantastic, especially Xander's witty comments and Spike's accent. Despite Riley's existence - haha - I really enjoy this story! Good work!
raineynight chapter 43 . 2/22/2013
Hello, I really loved your story! I read it all in one sitting, and am now very tired. XD I really enjoyed some of the different characterizations that you used, like with Xander being more understanding than he usually is, in fanfiction OR canon. He still wasn't my favorite, but that could be because he's one of the things standing between Buffy and Spike and their eternal happiness together! XD I really liked the part where Anya gets upset because of Xander's attitude towards "reformed" demons, because it really makes a lot of sense. In conclusion, I just REALLY loved this story, it was a very enjoyable read, and by far one of the best Spuffy stories I've read so far. :D
Guest chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
She needs to buck-up (get more confidence) and break-up with Riley
Guest chapter 4 . 2/14/2013