Reviews for Vice Versa
Loslote chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
Haha, horray for Spuffy! :P I can't wait to find out what's up with Tara and her family - I don't know if that was in the actual TV series; I mostly watch them when they're on TV, so I skip around a lot. :)
Trainee Hero chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
pants and fans herself
Stina Whatever chapter 15 . 3/1/2011
lol, i like the fantasy with spike
Loslote chapter 14 . 2/26/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. I can't wait to get back to Spuffy, though. :P
erato-angelus chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
this was the first story i had ever read on fanfic and i fell in love with it! i also love the fact that u keep updating! keep up the good work!
spike'smate chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
oh boy, tara's family coming that never ends well, looking good for the party
Trainee Hero chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Can somebody please punch Donny this time round?
Stina Whatever chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
i don't recognise the dialogue, just know what's gonna happen
hannahncakes chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Great part! I loooooooooooooved your portrayal of Anya it was so spot on & hillarious. You got all the scooby talk down really well. Basically, bravo!
Rhaya chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
Just found this story and I'm really liking it. Hoping there isn't too much more Riley in it but I'll hang on wherever you take it. Nice Spike characterization.
To make you think chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
I definately like it! And I like how Buffy was the one to have the dream not Spike!

Keep it Up!
MontanaWildhack chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
This story is very well-written. You've captured the characters-especially Spike- perfectly. I really like the way you've written the chemistry between him and Buffy- there's a tension you've created that seems totally natural and not forced. I'm looking forward to seeing them continue to grow closer, even as they both are so conflicted about their feelings. Great work!
hannahncakes chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
Awww my poor ickle Spikey :(

You captured the characters & Buffy's inner termoil really well in this part.

Love this story it deserves millions of reviews but people suck (as a general rule) so please keep updating otherwise I will sulk. Hehe.
spike'smate chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
ooooooooh what does buffy get up to? and she is stilling living in the river nile isnt she? naughty buffy
geewayiero chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
If I say it loud enough, it might even sound convincing…

haha, nice chap )