Reviews for Vice Versa
hannahncakes chapter 14 . 2/24/2011
Great part! I loooooooooooooved your portrayal of Anya it was so spot on & hillarious. You got all the scooby talk down really well. Basically, bravo!
Rhaya chapter 13 . 2/22/2011
Just found this story and I'm really liking it. Hoping there isn't too much more Riley in it but I'll hang on wherever you take it. Nice Spike characterization.
To make you think chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
I definately like it! And I like how Buffy was the one to have the dream not Spike!

Keep it Up!
MontanaWildhack chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
This story is very well-written. You've captured the characters-especially Spike- perfectly. I really like the way you've written the chemistry between him and Buffy- there's a tension you've created that seems totally natural and not forced. I'm looking forward to seeing them continue to grow closer, even as they both are so conflicted about their feelings. Great work!
hannahncakes chapter 13 . 2/9/2011
Awww my poor ickle Spikey :(

You captured the characters & Buffy's inner termoil really well in this part.

Love this story it deserves millions of reviews but people suck (as a general rule) so please keep updating otherwise I will sulk. Hehe.
spike'smate chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
ooooooooh what does buffy get up to? and she is stilling living in the river nile isnt she? naughty buffy
geewayiero chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
If I say it loud enough, it might even sound convincing…

haha, nice chap )
Stina Whatever chapter 13 . 2/8/2011
i like how you compare spike to a teenager
rebelxxwaltz chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
How exactly did I miss this? Hmm... maybe this was the same day I was trying to finish up my most recent story. Yeah... (hangs head in shame while formulating lame excuse)

It might sound weird, but I'm actually enjoying the Buffy and Riley bits in this. Probably because deep down I'm just plain mean and want to watch their relationship dissolve. Is that wrong? ;)

Dialogue worked well for me in this installment, as it usually does with your writing. The verbal interactions really framed the action well.

Guess that's all I've got to say for now! (wanders away to eat some crackers)
hannahncakes chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
EEEK! I love this story so much. It is truly brilliant. Please continue the good work :) :)
Stina Whatever chapter 12 . 1/25/2011
spike's pissed
Stina Whatever chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
and now, that evil i eat your brain lady has come
rebelxxwaltz chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Hey! Remember me? Yes, I'm still alive out here, and I'm here to review!

Still really liking this story, even though I think I missed a couple chapters (looks around guiltily). But now that work and life things have slowed down a bit I can go back to geeking out on fan fiction like I want to. ;)

Still intrigued by this alternate version of season 5. As you are well aware, I'm a total Buffy/Giles girl, but for some reason it doesn't matter at all when I read your stories... definitely a testament to your skill. Congratulations for being one of the only people that is capable of making me root for Buffy/Spike!

Excited to see what else you have in store for this interesting AU story. I hope you'll update again soon!
Trainee Hero chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Yeah, that last thing has happened to me.
Stina Whatever chapter 10 . 1/5/2011