Reviews for Vice Versa
hannahncakes chapter 12 . 1/29/2011
EEEK! I love this story so much. It is truly brilliant. Please continue the good work :) :)
Stina Whatever chapter 12 . 1/25/2011
spike's pissed
Stina Whatever chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
and now, that evil i eat your brain lady has come
rebelxxwaltz chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Hey! Remember me? Yes, I'm still alive out here, and I'm here to review!

Still really liking this story, even though I think I missed a couple chapters (looks around guiltily). But now that work and life things have slowed down a bit I can go back to geeking out on fan fiction like I want to. ;)

Still intrigued by this alternate version of season 5. As you are well aware, I'm a total Buffy/Giles girl, but for some reason it doesn't matter at all when I read your stories... definitely a testament to your skill. Congratulations for being one of the only people that is capable of making me root for Buffy/Spike!

Excited to see what else you have in store for this interesting AU story. I hope you'll update again soon!
Trainee Hero chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
Yeah, that last thing has happened to me.
Stina Whatever chapter 10 . 1/5/2011
lol, happy new year
sambam17 chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
OMG I loooove the twist at the end! I was like, "Is this gonna be real and not Spikes dream?" But it was way better being Buffys dream! Can't wait till after New Years for your next update!
Trainee Hero chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Nice twist. I love it.
Stina Whatever chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
lol, absolute lol
WishYouWereHere1000 chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Awesome story! you make it flow really well with th origonal stuff and ur new awesome additions. cant wait for more
sambam17 chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
OMG! I started reading this story a while ago and when I reached, I think chapter 3, my computer crashed and I've been looking for it since. By the way... Love it! Update quickly please! And I love the Spuffy tension and that it's not smushy!
spike'smate chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
another good chapter, ya know, you are REALLY gonna make youself popular with these quick updates loves ya for them\

also bring more smoochies for giles & joyce loved that part
Trainee Hero chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Aw, I love Giles and Joyce, I wish they had gotten together. If they had Joyce might have lived. They say happy hormones can reduce the size of tumors.
Stina Whatever chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
is joyce gonna die or are you gonna keep her alive?
shann71 chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Great story. Like your twists to the eps. I think it would have been very interesting if Buffy had actually met William before their relationship started. Like Giles and Joyce together JMO
333 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 .. Last Next »