Reviews for Vice Versa
jeeperschrist chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
OMG I loooove the twist at the end! I was like, "Is this gonna be real and not Spikes dream?" But it was way better being Buffys dream! Can't wait till after New Years for your next update!
Trainee Hero chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Nice twist. I love it.
Stina Whatever chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
lol, absolute lol
WishYouWereHere1000 chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
Awesome story! you make it flow really well with th origonal stuff and ur new awesome additions. cant wait for more
jeeperschrist chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
OMG! I started reading this story a while ago and when I reached, I think chapter 3, my computer crashed and I've been looking for it since. By the way... Love it! Update quickly please! And I love the Spuffy tension and that it's not smushy!
spike'smate chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
another good chapter, ya know, you are REALLY gonna make youself popular with these quick updates loves ya for them\

also bring more smoochies for giles & joyce loved that part
Trainee Hero chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Aw, I love Giles and Joyce, I wish they had gotten together. If they had Joyce might have lived. They say happy hormones can reduce the size of tumors.
Stina Whatever chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
is joyce gonna die or are you gonna keep her alive?
shann71 chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Great story. Like your twists to the eps. I think it would have been very interesting if Buffy had actually met William before their relationship started. Like Giles and Joyce together JMO
spike'smate chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
good story, but possibly more smoochies with spike? i dont like riley, he's like, an angel wannabe (shudders) update soon PLEASE?
Stina Whatever chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
probably getting a bit repetitive, but i like spike without demon

and i also like how buffy thought that he was a chick magnet, because he clearly was not
Trainee Hero chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
I wanna feed William cookies!
JGK200 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Love the story so far. Can't wait to see more Spuffy :)
Stina Whatever chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
i likeed it when giles and willow searched through spike's crypt
rebelxxwaltz chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Well you know me- I'm all about Giles, so I loved the first part of this chapter. It was nice to see him regress into his geeky book-lovin' ways, if just for a minute or two. Really the whole scene with him and Willow was pretty amusing. :)

The scene with Buffy and Spike, on the other hand, I actually found somewhat angsty. It set off alarm bells; I felt sad for both of them because she seems to like his 'split' persona so much, but we all know he can't stay that way... can he? Plus, I kind of *like* the more bloody-minded aspects of Spike's personality. Not sure I would *want* him to keep his new cuddlier ways. Will Buffy come to the same conclusion? Of course, it would be okay if he kept a little bit of the niceness after getting 'reassembled'... from the looks of what Willow and Giles found the traits are already there to begin with.

Yikes, longest paragraph ever, that one! I'll stop babbling now and maybe you can get back to writing some more (I should too)! ;)
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »