Reviews for Vice Versa
Stina Whatever chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
is joyce gonna die or are you gonna keep her alive?
shann71 chapter 7 . 12/20/2010
Great story. Like your twists to the eps. I think it would have been very interesting if Buffy had actually met William before their relationship started. Like Giles and Joyce together JMO
spike'smate chapter 6 . 12/19/2010
good story, but possibly more smoochies with spike? i dont like riley, he's like, an angel wannabe (shudders) update soon PLEASE?
Stina Whatever chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
probably getting a bit repetitive, but i like spike without demon

and i also like how buffy thought that he was a chick magnet, because he clearly was not
Trainee Hero chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
I wanna feed William cookies!
JGK200 chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Love the story so far. Can't wait to see more Spuffy :)
Stina Whatever chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
i likeed it when giles and willow searched through spike's crypt
rebelxxwaltz chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Well you know me- I'm all about Giles, so I loved the first part of this chapter. It was nice to see him regress into his geeky book-lovin' ways, if just for a minute or two. Really the whole scene with him and Willow was pretty amusing. :)

The scene with Buffy and Spike, on the other hand, I actually found somewhat angsty. It set off alarm bells; I felt sad for both of them because she seems to like his 'split' persona so much, but we all know he can't stay that way... can he? Plus, I kind of *like* the more bloody-minded aspects of Spike's personality. Not sure I would *want* him to keep his new cuddlier ways. Will Buffy come to the same conclusion? Of course, it would be okay if he kept a little bit of the niceness after getting 'reassembled'... from the looks of what Willow and Giles found the traits are already there to begin with.

Yikes, longest paragraph ever, that one! I'll stop babbling now and maybe you can get back to writing some more (I should too)! ;)
Trainee Hero chapter 5 . 12/6/2010
Aw, snuggly human Spike!
DancingPhalangess chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
I don't actually read Buffy fics, I was just bored in my free period, but I'm glad I got bored because I'm enjoying this :)

It's well written, and very in character. I can picture everyone saying those lines and I've always thought Spike is the one Buffy can never quite forget, they work as a couple, althought it's so wrong...

Anyway, I also didn't spot any error, which is always good because fics full of bad gramma do my head in.

I'm curious as to what is going to happen next. Are you going to base this on the series at all or is it purely your own ideas?

Happy writing :)

xx
Trainee Hero chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
I like this a lot, can't wait to read more.
Stina Whatever chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
spike's victorian manners coming back?:)
Razzika chapter 4 . 11/30/2010
Naw, poor blondie boy XD Lovin' it!
rebelxxwaltz chapter 3 . 11/29/2010
Pretty good so far. You know me, I'm sure I've mentioned that I'm not the biggest fan of Spike/Buffy, but sometimes it's fun to read when well written. Plus, I'm running out of Buffy/Giles fics to read, so at least this is something new! :P

I think season 5 is a great place to set an AU. I commend you for your attempts to make Riley more like-able, although I'm not sure how well it's working for me. But hey- you've got me rooting for Buffy to get together with Spike, and that's quite an accomplishment!

I'm interested to see what you've come up with for Glory to be up to without having Dawn in the picture, and I definitely want to see what's going on with Spike. Definitely nice to know you've already got some more written. I'll be out here waiting for an update! (...waits)
WeAreToBlame chapter 3 . 11/26/2010
I've just found this story, really happy I did! It's great so far, it's a very interesting idea to have Spike split instead of Xander - can't wait to see what you do with it.

So far, so good - everyone's in character and I even don't hate Riley...yet...great job :)
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »