Reviews for Vice Versa
spike'smate chapter 43 . 1/17/2013
BONZA (thats aussie slang for brilliant) story thank you
Jeremy Shane chapter 43 . 1/17/2013
Super Chapter & More Please
Alottalove chapter 43 . 1/17/2013
An amazing fic, thankyou for the wonderful Spuffy Adventure Ride.
Kali chapter 42 . 1/6/2013
Loved it very amusing
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
ive always hated riley he just gets on my nerves i like buffy when she is with spike or angel but i cant decide between the two of them
Jane chapter 42 . 12/30/2012
Just read all 42 chapters, absolutely brilliant. Loved it, great from start to near finish.
craftywitchywoman chapter 42 . 12/30/2012
love! hoping for more!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
Oh Spike. Goddesses all over just loooove you don't they?

I find it incredibly amusing that Spike hates Anne Rice. :) Just do.

'Nobody touches Spike, got it?'

Ah, spoken like a true Slayer. Posssessive li'l thing, ain't she?

And hooray for reasonable Xander!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Everyone is so cool in this story... much better than meanie Giles, especially. :)

I love how Buffy and Spike are so messed up. Wow. I mean, that came out wrong. What I love is that no matter how messed up they are, they have this connection that makes them perfect for each other. They just... fit. :)

Nice, Ereshkigal. Nice. ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 40 . 11/27/2012
I love this fic, I really do. I'm doing a lousy job of showing it, what with falling so far behind in reading it, but I assure you, I really do love it. I think the characterizations are great, the story is fun, and -considering how much it draws from canon, especially- quite original. :)

Giles is so awesome right now.

'It's just…I think I might be in love with Spike.'

I squeeed so hard when I read that. :)
MaireAilbhe chapter 42 . 11/17/2012
Can I just say how happy I am to see Glory destroyed here rather than with that whole tower commotion? :)
MaireAilbhe chapter 41 . 11/17/2012
Those moments with Spike before the spell was cast...priceless!
And I love the tension this spell has cast. I can't wait to see what is next!
ebeth78 chapter 42 . 11/16/2012
I waited to read the whole thing before posting a review, however, please let me just say W-O-W! This story was a true delight. I love that you explored the Riley/Buffy/Spike triangle in a different way. I always thought that Spike's relationship with Buffy should've been different. Spike's complexities were very different from Angel and I didn't think that because he lacked a soul, he was therefore incapable of love. It was truly my pleasure to read this and please don't stop writing! This was my first fanfic read and I absolutely love Buffy even though it is off the air so thanks also for inspiring me to potentially post some of my own writings.
Marandakay24 chapter 42 . 11/14/2012
Great story so far! Can't wait to read more!
Jeremy Shane chapter 42 . 11/14/2012