Reviews for Vice Versa
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 42 . 11/27/2012
Oh Spike. Goddesses all over just loooove you don't they?

I find it incredibly amusing that Spike hates Anne Rice. :) Just do.

'Nobody touches Spike, got it?'

Ah, spoken like a true Slayer. Posssessive li'l thing, ain't she?

And hooray for reasonable Xander!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 41 . 11/27/2012
Everyone is so cool in this story... much better than meanie Giles, especially. :)

I love how Buffy and Spike are so messed up. Wow. I mean, that came out wrong. What I love is that no matter how messed up they are, they have this connection that makes them perfect for each other. They just... fit. :)

Nice, Ereshkigal. Nice. ;)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 40 . 11/27/2012
I love this fic, I really do. I'm doing a lousy job of showing it, what with falling so far behind in reading it, but I assure you, I really do love it. I think the characterizations are great, the story is fun, and -considering how much it draws from canon, especially- quite original. :)

Giles is so awesome right now.

'It's just…I think I might be in love with Spike.'

I squeeed so hard when I read that. :)
MaireAilbhe chapter 42 . 11/17/2012
Can I just say how happy I am to see Glory destroyed here rather than with that whole tower commotion? :)
MaireAilbhe chapter 41 . 11/17/2012
Those moments with Spike before the spell was cast...priceless!
And I love the tension this spell has cast. I can't wait to see what is next!
ebeth78 chapter 42 . 11/16/2012
I waited to read the whole thing before posting a review, however, please let me just say W-O-W! This story was a true delight. I love that you explored the Riley/Buffy/Spike triangle in a different way. I always thought that Spike's relationship with Buffy should've been different. Spike's complexities were very different from Angel and I didn't think that because he lacked a soul, he was therefore incapable of love. It was truly my pleasure to read this and please don't stop writing! This was my first fanfic read and I absolutely love Buffy even though it is off the air so thanks also for inspiring me to potentially post some of my own writings.
Marandakay24 chapter 42 . 11/14/2012
Great story so far! Can't wait to read more!
Jeremy Shane chapter 42 . 11/14/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
Boolochka06 chapter 42 . 11/9/2012
Very short! Too short! More and soon please!
spike'smate chapter 42 . 11/8/2012
yay glorys dead ((((((((((happy dance)and all the coven helped too
waddiwasiwitch chapter 42 . 11/8/2012
I'm sad this story is ending. That said I love where you taken us. Thanks for the wonderful read.
JessAngelus chapter 41 . 11/6/2012
Wow...This was really good.
Brownie the Pirate chapter 41 . 11/5/2012
I'm really loving this so far!
PeaceHeather chapter 41 . 11/2/2012
Eeee. You've done a great job making Ereshkigal a chilling presence, and now I'm all flippy about what is going to happen next - whether there will be a battle between Buffy/Ereshkigal and Ben/Glory and what will be left of either of them afterward. Nicely done!

Update quick or I may have to start taking medication. :)
PeaceHeather chapter 40 . 11/2/2012
Ooh, a pair of wonderful conversations that needed to happen. Wonderful! And ironic, considering how my evening has gone, but that's neither her nor there. :)
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »