Reviews for Vice Versa
PeaceHeather chapter 39 . 11/2/2012
Finally getting caught up on this story. Disappointed that Spike can't be the host, but I'm hoping he'll still be able to support Buffy. Also, yay for mature Xander.
whiters chapter 41 . 11/1/2012
Loved the ud! I like the Ereshkigal character and what a strong voice she has. Can't wait for more!
spike'smate chapter 41 . 11/1/2012
really exciting chappie i eagerly await more
Jeremy Shane chapter 41 . 11/1/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
waddiwasiwitch chapter 41 . 11/1/2012
Buffy's declaration to Spike was adorable here. I am dying to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/26/2012
Great ud! I liked the talk between Buffy and Giles. Can't wait for another ud!
Eli chapter 39 . 10/25/2012
As I said earlier, I like this story! :) Its great! Please, write more chapters. I am sure that I am not the only want who would appreciate that :)
Madamethebloody chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
This fic is...amazing! I'm in love, the tension, Buffy had the dream! Buffy had the dream. wow, brilliant
MaireAilbhe chapter 40 . 10/27/2012
I love that Spike called Willow out and supported Tara!
Eli chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
After reading the first chapter I must say: nice start of a story, I am looking forward to next chapters :)
spike'smate chapter 40 . 10/26/2012
willow just cant wait to get into the more powerful magic and tara's scared for her. and giles is ok with buffy and spike! will wonders never cease?!
Jeremy Shane chapter 40 . 10/26/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
Rosalea12 chapter 40 . 10/26/2012
Yay! Buffy's in love with Spike!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/23/2012
I thought this was a "completed" fic when I started, then I got to chapter 39 and realized it wasn't done, and had a mild panic attack until I saw the last update was only a couple of weeks ago. Which is all a way of saying I am really enjoying this story, and will be looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for writing this!
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 39 . 10/22/2012
i have to say that i loved the new chapter a lot! well, right up till the last sentence - that was a bit tacky you have to admit. but otherwise i love how you make the characters your own and yet they still stay true to character. i am excited to see how they kill off Glory without killing ben, and i sincerely hope that Joyce and Giles get together. also, would there be any way for Willow to not become addicted to magic like she was in the show? i hated to see what that did to Tara and i just think there could be a better way to go about that, especially with the three English witches there. perhaps her magic could be temporarily drained because she pushes too far or something? well, i will quit asking for things and end by saying once again just how much i enjoy reading your story and i cannot wait for the next chapter!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »