Reviews for Vice Versa
Boolochka06 chapter 42 . 11/9/2012
Very short! Too short! More and soon please!
spike'smate chapter 42 . 11/8/2012
yay glorys dead ((((((((((happy dance)and all the coven helped too
waddiwasiwitch chapter 42 . 11/8/2012
I'm sad this story is ending. That said I love where you taken us. Thanks for the wonderful read.
JessAngelus chapter 41 . 11/6/2012
Wow...This was really good.
Brownie the Pirate chapter 41 . 11/5/2012
I'm really loving this so far!
PeaceHeather chapter 41 . 11/2/2012
Eeee. You've done a great job making Ereshkigal a chilling presence, and now I'm all flippy about what is going to happen next - whether there will be a battle between Buffy/Ereshkigal and Ben/Glory and what will be left of either of them afterward. Nicely done!

Update quick or I may have to start taking medication. :)
PeaceHeather chapter 40 . 11/2/2012
Ooh, a pair of wonderful conversations that needed to happen. Wonderful! And ironic, considering how my evening has gone, but that's neither her nor there. :)
PeaceHeather chapter 39 . 11/2/2012
Finally getting caught up on this story. Disappointed that Spike can't be the host, but I'm hoping he'll still be able to support Buffy. Also, yay for mature Xander.
whiters chapter 41 . 11/1/2012
Loved the ud! I like the Ereshkigal character and what a strong voice she has. Can't wait for more!
spike'smate chapter 41 . 11/1/2012
really exciting chappie i eagerly await more
Jeremy Shane chapter 41 . 11/1/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
waddiwasiwitch chapter 41 . 11/1/2012
Buffy's declaration to Spike was adorable here. I am dying to know what happens next.
Guest chapter 40 . 10/26/2012
Great ud! I liked the talk between Buffy and Giles. Can't wait for another ud!
Eli chapter 39 . 10/25/2012
As I said earlier, I like this story! :) Its great! Please, write more chapters. I am sure that I am not the only want who would appreciate that :)
Madamethebloody chapter 9 . 10/27/2012
This fic is...amazing! I'm in love, the tension, Buffy had the dream! Buffy had the dream. wow, brilliant
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »