Reviews for Vice Versa
MaireAilbhe chapter 40 . 10/27/2012
I love that Spike called Willow out and supported Tara!
Eli chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
After reading the first chapter I must say: nice start of a story, I am looking forward to next chapters :)
spike'smate chapter 40 . 10/26/2012
willow just cant wait to get into the more powerful magic and tara's scared for her. and giles is ok with buffy and spike! will wonders never cease?!
Jeremy Shane chapter 40 . 10/26/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
Rosalea12 chapter 40 . 10/26/2012
Yay! Buffy's in love with Spike!
Guest chapter 39 . 10/23/2012
I thought this was a "completed" fic when I started, then I got to chapter 39 and realized it wasn't done, and had a mild panic attack until I saw the last update was only a couple of weeks ago. Which is all a way of saying I am really enjoying this story, and will be looking forward to the next installment. Thanks for writing this!
Jedi SteelWolf chapter 39 . 10/22/2012
i have to say that i loved the new chapter a lot! well, right up till the last sentence - that was a bit tacky you have to admit. but otherwise i love how you make the characters your own and yet they still stay true to character. i am excited to see how they kill off Glory without killing ben, and i sincerely hope that Joyce and Giles get together. also, would there be any way for Willow to not become addicted to magic like she was in the show? i hated to see what that did to Tara and i just think there could be a better way to go about that, especially with the three English witches there. perhaps her magic could be temporarily drained because she pushes too far or something? well, i will quit asking for things and end by saying once again just how much i enjoy reading your story and i cannot wait for the next chapter!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 39 . 10/13/2012
Your skills with Buffy-speak are truly marvelous, you know. Sounds just like Joss. :)

I love your Buffy. And your Spike. And Giles and Anya and Xander (which is odd, 'cause he really irks me sometimes.) I just love. Muchly.
whiters chapter 39 . 10/5/2012
So happy for the ud! I liked meeting the wicca's. They have interesting personalities and I look forward to see more of their roles in this story. Can't wait for more!
TrudyJames33 chapter 39 . 10/4/2012
Just want to let you know that I am still loving your story. It is still my absolute favorite. You got the past few chapters out pretty fast, too! You're doing a wonderful job. The characters and the story seem so authentic to the show. Your storytelling is excellent. I can't wait for each update because the story has stayed consistently great and is perhaps even getting better. I like how you aren't just throwing Spike and Buffy into being with each other. The development of their feelings and possible relationship seems very natural and not at all forced or rushed. And it's not just them that makes it a great story. Everything about this story is just awesome. All of the characters, their dialogue, the story with Glory, everything. Thanks for such a great story.
spike'smate chapter 39 . 10/4/2012
getting exciting this story bring it on! MORE MORE
waddiwasiwitch chapter 39 . 10/4/2012
Ah I'm rather partial to Lydia. Spike enjoying the fawning and Buffy not liking it one bit. Nice that Xander has grown up here with his apology to Anya and something resembling one to Spike.
Jeremy Shane chapter 39 . 10/4/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
hannahncakes chapter 38 . 9/28/2012
N'aww. I just caught up with this story after, y'know, FOREVER of being away and ohhhh it's so so good! You amazing thing, you. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/23/2012
Well apparently, to my shame, I am even slower as a reader then you are as a writer with so much less reason, but having finally caught up with the new chapters, yay! lovely! keep em coming!
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »