Reviews for Vice Versa
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 39 . 10/13/2012
Your skills with Buffy-speak are truly marvelous, you know. Sounds just like Joss. :)

I love your Buffy. And your Spike. And Giles and Anya and Xander (which is odd, 'cause he really irks me sometimes.) I just love. Muchly.
whiters chapter 39 . 10/5/2012
So happy for the ud! I liked meeting the wicca's. They have interesting personalities and I look forward to see more of their roles in this story. Can't wait for more!
TrudyJames33 chapter 39 . 10/4/2012
Just want to let you know that I am still loving your story. It is still my absolute favorite. You got the past few chapters out pretty fast, too! You're doing a wonderful job. The characters and the story seem so authentic to the show. Your storytelling is excellent. I can't wait for each update because the story has stayed consistently great and is perhaps even getting better. I like how you aren't just throwing Spike and Buffy into being with each other. The development of their feelings and possible relationship seems very natural and not at all forced or rushed. And it's not just them that makes it a great story. Everything about this story is just awesome. All of the characters, their dialogue, the story with Glory, everything. Thanks for such a great story.
spike'smate chapter 39 . 10/4/2012
getting exciting this story bring it on! MORE MORE
waddiwasiwitch chapter 39 . 10/4/2012
Ah I'm rather partial to Lydia. Spike enjoying the fawning and Buffy not liking it one bit. Nice that Xander has grown up here with his apology to Anya and something resembling one to Spike.
Jeremy Shane chapter 39 . 10/4/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
hannahncakes chapter 38 . 9/28/2012
N'aww. I just caught up with this story after, y'know, FOREVER of being away and ohhhh it's so so good! You amazing thing, you. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/23/2012
Well apparently, to my shame, I am even slower as a reader then you are as a writer with so much less reason, but having finally caught up with the new chapters, yay! lovely! keep em coming!
spike'smate chapter 38 . 9/22/2012
Buffy feeding spike!? thats love update soonest please
spike'smate chapter 37 . 9/22/2012
I LOVE what you've done with giles &joyce they deserve it
spike'smate chapter 36 . 9/22/2012
just found your story again and its bonza (aussie slang for really good)
loverswalk89 chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
Okay so I've stayed up for the best part of the night to read this. I just can't seem to stop! I love it! Please please update soon!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
Is it weird that that was cute? I mean, he's drinking blood here. Hers, specifically. And yet that was just completely adorable. :)

Of course I'm sticking it! I love this story!
whiters chapter 38 . 9/19/2012
I got to the end and I was like "Noooo, not the ending already!" I got so caught up in the story I wasn't even paying attention. Great ud! I like how Giles is slowly coming around. Look forward to more!
MaireAilbhe chapter 38 . 9/19/2012
Mmmmmmm! Lovely! I can't wait for more!
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »