Reviews for Vice Versa
Jeremy Shane chapter 38 . 9/19/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
thepatiltwins chapter 37 . 9/4/2012
I'm reading this and watching series 5 (for the first time) simultaneously. Well, not at the exact same time, because that'd be stupid... but yeah. Your fic's really good and you stay really in-style and in-character :)
I just finished Chapter 37 and tried to hit next chapter, but there was nothing there. HeartBroken.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow... I am seriously loving this! I always liked Buffy and Angel.. They were such a tragic love. Buffy and Riley was very sweet.. Buffy and Spike, I have to say is my favorite! They were RED HOT! In every sense of the word! I love the way you write the characters! You make them sound so authentic! I love the way you write and I am dying for more!'
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 37 . 9/1/2012
Joss, I'm just LOVING this Xander! Supporto-guy is right!

I must admit, I giggle every time I read this story. Even in the somewhat serious parts, usually because Buffy-speak is happening, and it's just something you do so well.
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Never read Buffy..but this sounds like a good story! I will be continuing to see how this story goes!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/30/2012
ah, sweet, clueless Anya. How I love your incredible bluntness. I love this chapter.
Lakitalover chapter 37 . 8/31/2012
Good job with Buffy's dream, I loved it even if Spike's lines were kinda cheesy, but that makes sense since it's from Buffy's head. :D You capture her voice really well, and I love that you gave her a perfect birthday! I wasn't expecting it, but it fits beautifully. I can't wait for Buffy to find Spike at Giles's house now. Please, update more often. This chapter would not have been as enjoyable if I hadn't gone back an reread half this fic, which, while still enjoyable isn't something I want to do every few months when there's finally another chapter. ;P I liked the talk Buffy had with Xander too. I can totally relate to feeling like one is "just playing at being a grown up." In fact, that sums up a lot of why I find Buffy to be a lovable character, while some other viewers think she's annoying. In spite of our extreme differences of interests, I still feel Buffy is a very relatable character, so thanks for bringing out that aspect of her personality so well. Now, go forth and write more. Buffy needs to finally have an honest conversation with Spike!
Jeremy Shane chapter 37 . 8/29/2012
Super Chapter & More Please
guest chapter 36 . 7/28/2012
Is this fic still on works?
Jay chapter 36 . 7/11/2012
Gratz on the Awards,Awesome Fic
AverageJoe chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Hey dude really hope u could get back with really long chapters that being an exception just wanted to say I LOVE your story keep on going :)
blue talith chapter 36 . 7/11/2012
Oh, my! Those last two paragraphs are priceless! I hope 1OddDuck will be able to come back soon with another chapter, as I am eager to see if Buffy takes up with Spike.
Jeremy Shane chapter 36 . 7/9/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
Lakitalover chapter 36 . 7/6/2012
Lol. Another enjoyable chapter. I liked Giles a lot in this one, but I'm really looking forward to seeing Buffy and Spike reunite. I suppose I have to wait until she falls asleep and the dreams from the magic necklace give her the kick in the pants she needs to realize how much she loves Spike. *sigh* (A clever and necessary plot device, especially without him protecting Dawn for her, but I'm impatient. _) Anyway, congratulations on the awards and thanks for the update and the shoutout. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 36 . 7/6/2012
That's awesome! It totally deserves 'em! :)

Oh, Buffy. You and your deepest desires. This'll be fun...

And Giles... oh Giles. You do make me smile so.

Favorites:

''Ah-hah. And where is Joyce?'
'She's upstairs with Spike.'
Giles's eyes wide. 'I'm fairly certain that's not what it sounds like.'
Anya gave him a patient, condescending smile. 'They're not having sex, Giles – that would be both inappropriate and wrong.'
'I'm glad you think so,' Giles said faintly.
Anya nodded. 'Of course it would. Spike is in love with Buffy, not Joyce, and you can't have sex with your daughter's boyfriend.'
'I'm so pleased we got that settled,' Giles said, standing.'

"I could sit on my own sofa without having my eardrums perforated."

"'So is there anything else that English men do better than Americans?'"
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »