Reviews for Vice Versa
spike'smate chapter 38 . 9/22/2012
Buffy feeding spike!? thats love update soonest please
spike'smate chapter 37 . 9/22/2012
I LOVE what you've done with giles &joyce they deserve it
spike'smate chapter 36 . 9/22/2012
just found your story again and its bonza (aussie slang for really good)
loverswalk89 chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
Okay so I've stayed up for the best part of the night to read this. I just can't seem to stop! I love it! Please please update soon!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 38 . 9/20/2012
Is it weird that that was cute? I mean, he's drinking blood here. Hers, specifically. And yet that was just completely adorable. :)

Of course I'm sticking it! I love this story!
whiters chapter 38 . 9/19/2012
I got to the end and I was like "Noooo, not the ending already!" I got so caught up in the story I wasn't even paying attention. Great ud! I like how Giles is slowly coming around. Look forward to more!
MaireAilbhe chapter 38 . 9/19/2012
Mmmmmmm! Lovely! I can't wait for more!
Jeremy Shane chapter 38 . 9/19/2012
Legendary Chapter & More Please
thepatiltwins chapter 37 . 9/4/2012
I'm reading this and watching series 5 (for the first time) simultaneously. Well, not at the exact same time, because that'd be stupid... but yeah. Your fic's really good and you stay really in-style and in-character :)
I just finished Chapter 37 and tried to hit next chapter, but there was nothing there. HeartBroken.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Wow... I am seriously loving this! I always liked Buffy and Angel.. They were such a tragic love. Buffy and Riley was very sweet.. Buffy and Spike, I have to say is my favorite! They were RED HOT! In every sense of the word! I love the way you write the characters! You make them sound so authentic! I love the way you write and I am dying for more!'
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 37 . 9/1/2012
Joss, I'm just LOVING this Xander! Supporto-guy is right!

I must admit, I giggle every time I read this story. Even in the somewhat serious parts, usually because Buffy-speak is happening, and it's just something you do so well.
Syn'phasia chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Never read Buffy..but this sounds like a good story! I will be continuing to see how this story goes!
Guest chapter 30 . 8/30/2012
ah, sweet, clueless Anya. How I love your incredible bluntness. I love this chapter.
Lakitalover chapter 37 . 8/31/2012
Good job with Buffy's dream, I loved it even if Spike's lines were kinda cheesy, but that makes sense since it's from Buffy's head. :D You capture her voice really well, and I love that you gave her a perfect birthday! I wasn't expecting it, but it fits beautifully. I can't wait for Buffy to find Spike at Giles's house now. Please, update more often. This chapter would not have been as enjoyable if I hadn't gone back an reread half this fic, which, while still enjoyable isn't something I want to do every few months when there's finally another chapter. ;P I liked the talk Buffy had with Xander too. I can totally relate to feeling like one is "just playing at being a grown up." In fact, that sums up a lot of why I find Buffy to be a lovable character, while some other viewers think she's annoying. In spite of our extreme differences of interests, I still feel Buffy is a very relatable character, so thanks for bringing out that aspect of her personality so well. Now, go forth and write more. Buffy needs to finally have an honest conversation with Spike!
Jeremy Shane chapter 37 . 8/29/2012