Reviews for Vice Versa
Litalove chapter 36 . 7/4/2012
Oh I can't wait for the next chapter! So glad Spikes safe :)
ladyamadaun chapter 36 . 7/4/2012
I just love your story, and I can't wait to see what Buffy's dreams are going to be like! Not to mention how nice it would be if she got in on the taking care of Spike action. Those are some of my favorite stories where Buffy takes care of Spike. You're my favorite WIP buffy fic, and I can't wait for the next installment.
ginar369 chapter 36 . 7/4/2012
I can't wait to see what Buffy's dreams show her! Poor Spike! So glad Anya found him and Joyce is helping him.
PeaceHeather chapter 36 . 7/4/2012
This is awesome. You are awesome. I went back and re-read the previous chapter in order to catch myself up... and now I can't wait to see what happens in the morning when Buffy finds out about Spike.

Yay!

Also, Anya FTW. :)
Mystic4 Gohan chapter 35 . 7/3/2012
This story needs to be updated as of about yesterday. I just started reading this story and I am totally hooked. I love the subtle changes you have made to the season and I can't wait for the next chapters. I also can't wait to see how you handle Buffy's little crisis that Willow had to pull her out of in the actual series, because with Spike's help so far it almost looks like she won't have it especially if she opens up a little more to Spike about the whole death wish thing. Please update again soon.
Lakitalover chapter 35 . 6/30/2012
Oh-no! Spike is still in danger! Please, update soon. I really want to see what happens next. Also, clever way of moving the plot along by having Spike already discover that Ben is Glory.
Lakitalover chapter 34 . 6/30/2012
I love the friendship between Spike and Tara. I feel like she was always under-appreciated. I like that you're giving Tara a bigger part.
Lakitalover chapter 33 . 6/30/2012
I like how Anya calls Xander out. It's nice to see the Scoobies being less hypocritical this time around while Buffy and Spike's relationship still has a natural tension and struggle to it.
Lakitalover chapter 32 . 6/30/2012
Ooooh! I love the character interaction in this chapter. Spot on! :)
Lakitalover chapter 31 . 6/30/2012
This is my favorite chapter so far. I'm really enjoying the story now that it is diverging more from the original show. You write dialogue really well. Not many people manage to capture all the Buffy character's personalities so well at once and give them lines as funny as the ones in the actual series. Keep up the good work. I would like to see more of you own ideas as far as major villains go though. I like the demons you made up, and I'm hoping dark Willow will not be a major part of this story as the end of this chapter is hinting it may. Also, please, don't kill Tara.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 35 . 5/8/2012
Loved this chapter. Snarky, snippy, episode-y... loved.

I like how her Slayer senses say "Go up," 'cause that's where Spike is. (Squee!)
ShyL chapter 35 . 5/7/2012
I spent the entire morning reading this from the beginning...not sure what the Protocol is when catching up on a story, but had I reviewed each chapter there would have just been a bunch of repetitive posts in a row from me all saying the same thing-Love the story; Love the writing, Love the characterization-especially Spike; Love the dialogue; Love the wit and humor; Love the twists on canon...Well you get the picture. Very good stuff...Can't wait for more.
ShyL chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
I love, love, love this story. I started it this morning on EF and had to come over here to continue because I simply. Wouldn't wait for more. Loved the twist with Buffy having the dream. Loved it.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 35 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
PeaceHeather chapter 35 . 5/6/2012
Argh, I really really wish Buffy had been able to find Spike herself!
334 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »