Reviews for Vice Versa
guest chapter 36 . 7/28/2012
Is this fic still on works?
Jay chapter 36 . 7/11/2012
Gratz on the Awards,Awesome Fic
AverageJoe chapter 26 . 7/11/2012
Hey dude really hope u could get back with really long chapters that being an exception just wanted to say I LOVE your story keep on going :)
blue talith chapter 36 . 7/11/2012
Oh, my! Those last two paragraphs are priceless! I hope 1OddDuck will be able to come back soon with another chapter, as I am eager to see if Buffy takes up with Spike.
Jeremy Shane chapter 36 . 7/9/2012
Good Chapter & More Please
Lakitalover chapter 36 . 7/6/2012
Lol. Another enjoyable chapter. I liked Giles a lot in this one, but I'm really looking forward to seeing Buffy and Spike reunite. I suppose I have to wait until she falls asleep and the dreams from the magic necklace give her the kick in the pants she needs to realize how much she loves Spike. *sigh* (A clever and necessary plot device, especially without him protecting Dawn for her, but I'm impatient. _) Anyway, congratulations on the awards and thanks for the update and the shoutout. :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 36 . 7/6/2012
That's awesome! It totally deserves 'em! :)

Oh, Buffy. You and your deepest desires. This'll be fun...

And Giles... oh Giles. You do make me smile so.

Favorites:

''Ah-hah. And where is Joyce?'
'She's upstairs with Spike.'
Giles's eyes wide. 'I'm fairly certain that's not what it sounds like.'
Anya gave him a patient, condescending smile. 'They're not having sex, Giles – that would be both inappropriate and wrong.'
'I'm glad you think so,' Giles said faintly.
Anya nodded. 'Of course it would. Spike is in love with Buffy, not Joyce, and you can't have sex with your daughter's boyfriend.'
'I'm so pleased we got that settled,' Giles said, standing.'

"I could sit on my own sofa without having my eardrums perforated."

"'So is there anything else that English men do better than Americans?'"
Rosalea12 chapter 36 . 7/5/2012
So ready for the next chapter! Really excited to see Buffy's dream! And loving the fact that everyone (except Xander) is totally accepting her and Spike! Now if only she'd accept it herself! More please!
Litalove chapter 36 . 7/4/2012
Oh I can't wait for the next chapter! So glad Spikes safe :)
ladyamadaun chapter 36 . 7/4/2012
I just love your story, and I can't wait to see what Buffy's dreams are going to be like! Not to mention how nice it would be if she got in on the taking care of Spike action. Those are some of my favorite stories where Buffy takes care of Spike. You're my favorite WIP buffy fic, and I can't wait for the next installment.
ginar369 chapter 36 . 7/4/2012
I can't wait to see what Buffy's dreams show her! Poor Spike! So glad Anya found him and Joyce is helping him.
PeaceHeather chapter 36 . 7/4/2012
This is awesome. You are awesome. I went back and re-read the previous chapter in order to catch myself up... and now I can't wait to see what happens in the morning when Buffy finds out about Spike.

Yay!

Also, Anya FTW. :)
Mystic4 Gohan chapter 35 . 7/3/2012
This story needs to be updated as of about yesterday. I just started reading this story and I am totally hooked. I love the subtle changes you have made to the season and I can't wait for the next chapters. I also can't wait to see how you handle Buffy's little crisis that Willow had to pull her out of in the actual series, because with Spike's help so far it almost looks like she won't have it especially if she opens up a little more to Spike about the whole death wish thing. Please update again soon.
Lakitalover chapter 35 . 6/30/2012
Oh-no! Spike is still in danger! Please, update soon. I really want to see what happens next. Also, clever way of moving the plot along by having Spike already discover that Ben is Glory.
Lakitalover chapter 34 . 6/30/2012
I love the friendship between Spike and Tara. I feel like she was always under-appreciated. I like that you're giving Tara a bigger part.
342 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »