Reviews for Vice Versa
Lakitalover chapter 33 . 6/30/2012
I like how Anya calls Xander out. It's nice to see the Scoobies being less hypocritical this time around while Buffy and Spike's relationship still has a natural tension and struggle to it.
Lakitalover chapter 32 . 6/30/2012
Ooooh! I love the character interaction in this chapter. Spot on! :)
Lakitalover chapter 31 . 6/30/2012
This is my favorite chapter so far. I'm really enjoying the story now that it is diverging more from the original show. You write dialogue really well. Not many people manage to capture all the Buffy character's personalities so well at once and give them lines as funny as the ones in the actual series. Keep up the good work. I would like to see more of you own ideas as far as major villains go though. I like the demons you made up, and I'm hoping dark Willow will not be a major part of this story as the end of this chapter is hinting it may. Also, please, don't kill Tara.
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 35 . 5/8/2012
Loved this chapter. Snarky, snippy, episode-y... loved.

I like how her Slayer senses say "Go up," 'cause that's where Spike is. (Squee!)
ShyL chapter 35 . 5/7/2012
I spent the entire morning reading this from the beginning...not sure what the Protocol is when catching up on a story, but had I reviewed each chapter there would have just been a bunch of repetitive posts in a row from me all saying the same thing-Love the story; Love the writing, Love the characterization-especially Spike; Love the dialogue; Love the wit and humor; Love the twists on canon...Well you get the picture. Very good stuff...Can't wait for more.
ShyL chapter 9 . 5/7/2012
I love, love, love this story. I started it this morning on EF and had to come over here to continue because I simply. Wouldn't wait for more. Loved the twist with Buffy having the dream. Loved it.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 35 . 5/6/2012
Great chapter. Looking forward to more.
PeaceHeather chapter 35 . 5/6/2012
Argh, I really really wish Buffy had been able to find Spike herself!
fortunefavors chapter 35 . 5/6/2012
Thank goodness for Ben! A very suspenseful chapter; I'm glad Spike is out if there but still want more! Very nice.
Litalove chapter 35 . 5/6/2012
Oh atleast Spike got away! :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 34 . 4/19/2012
Grin. One thing that's fun about Buffy and Spike: even when they're mostly getting along, they're still SUCH a MESS.

Ah, are we leading up to "Intervention" then? :)
PeaceHeather chapter 34 . 4/18/2012
Squee. I'm a horrible person, but I do kinda love the part of the story where Glory gets Spike. Mainly it's because of the opportunities for yummy comfort after all the hurting.

Also, Tara is awesome.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 34 . 4/18/2012
Great update. I really love Tara. Dying to know what happens next.
fortunefavors chapter 34 . 4/18/2012
oooh noooo! Another good chapter, but a worrying development... very suspenseful.
Raydias chapter 33 . 4/8/2012