Reviews for Vice Versa
PeaceHeather chapter 35 . 5/6/2012
Argh, I really really wish Buffy had been able to find Spike herself!
fortunefavors chapter 35 . 5/6/2012
Thank goodness for Ben! A very suspenseful chapter; I'm glad Spike is out if there but still want more! Very nice.
Litalove chapter 35 . 5/6/2012
Oh atleast Spike got away! :)
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 34 . 4/19/2012
Grin. One thing that's fun about Buffy and Spike: even when they're mostly getting along, they're still SUCH a MESS.

Ah, are we leading up to "Intervention" then? :)
PeaceHeather chapter 34 . 4/18/2012
Squee. I'm a horrible person, but I do kinda love the part of the story where Glory gets Spike. Mainly it's because of the opportunities for yummy comfort after all the hurting.

Also, Tara is awesome.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 34 . 4/18/2012
Great update. I really love Tara. Dying to know what happens next.
fortunefavors chapter 34 . 4/18/2012
oooh noooo! Another good chapter, but a worrying development... very suspenseful.
Raydias chapter 33 . 4/8/2012
Love it! I want more!
spike'smate chapter 33 . 4/2/2012
oh no dont tell me buffy & spike have broken up dont do that to me
ncisduckie chapter 33 . 4/2/2012
love it! :D Still Mind-blowing!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 33 . 4/1/2012
Ah. I rather like this Spike: lovesick as ever, but not pathetic in the least. Very much appreciated.

And oh... sometimes, I REALLY dislike Xander.
ginar369 chapter 33 . 3/31/2012
Xander never did know when to shut his mouth. He never realized that every time he put down Spike's attempts at being better he was insulting Anya. Spike at least decided to change, the chip only caused him pain when HE committed violence towards a human. Direct violence. He could have gotten minions to get him people. One snap of the neck by a minion and happy meals on legs buffet! He could have torched houses, set demons on the scoobies. None of them realized that. Anya was forced to change simply because Giles broke her amulet. But Xander can't or won't see the difference and it finally cost him Anya because of it.

Spike is willing to give up his life because he loves Buffy. And I think a part of it is he thinks she won't ever love him. So this way he can go out a hero and not have to sit by and watch as she falls for someone else. He might even earn a little respect from them for dying to save the world.
ladytink534 chapter 33 . 3/31/2012
You GO Anya! That rant deserves a standing ovation. Certainly got a round of applause from me!
Indigo-Night-Wisp chapter 32 . 3/26/2012
Whoa... okay there was... there was a lot in this chapter.

Lydia... and the fixing of the Glory problem... and that little revelation at the end... whew!

Also, I loved all of the following:

'Is it going to be all wise and insightful and make me think about stuff I've been happily suppressing?'

"What the hell is he doing here, when he knows the Council is in town? God, what if she reports him or tries to have him killed or something – how could he be so reckless?

Oh, right, 'cos he's Spike…"

"Plus, if you don't stop flirting with that horrible woman, I swear I'm going to break something – like your neck!"

'You love her,' Anya said suddenly, staring at Spike. 'That's why you want to do this – you're in love with Buffy.'

Spike's jaw clenched. 'Yeah,' he said, chin tilting upwards. 'I am.'

I am SO EXCITED NOW! XD
ncisduckie chapter 32 . 3/25/2012
Oh. My. GOSH! This chapter was AH-Mazing! It was well written i could help but my heart and emotions to swell while reading ;D
335 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »