Reviews for Til We Ain't Strangers Anymore
Amazing story.
kimberly316 chapter 20 . 6/20/2013
Please update soon
xlightersintheair chapter 20 . 5/22/2013
OH MY GOODNESS COULD YOU MAKE THIS CHAPTER ANY MORE PERFECT.

Ugh, I legit almost cried reading it... I'm so glad that John and Randy talked everything out. Their friendship will never be the same, for obvious reasons, but it's always good to be able to start off fresh. It's also a good thing that they got the whole Trish/John affair straightened out, and that they didn't get too heated over the situation.

The banter going on between Trish and Megan is too priceless! I wonder if Trish knew that something had to be up, for Megan to go pick her up... I know I would've been, it's all a bit peculiar. The neighbor had never called about anything before, why now? Ugh, sorry, that's the detective coming out in me. haha

Nonetheless, Megan's plan worked out perfectly, her part of the whole ordeal did anyway. Now comes the hard part... will they be able to talk their feelings out? Will they end up together again? I can just sense all the feelings Randy has inside of him. All the pain, nerves, maybe a hint of wanting to run away and not deal with everything at this moment. But he knows that he can't run anymore, running isn't going to make anything disappear.

I know Trish had a better way of telling Randy that she was expecting. But in the midst of everything happening, everything she was hearing, she just had to say something... that just happened to be the thing that came out of her mouth.

It worked out well though, because everything that was said only cemented the fact that they needed to be together. They needed to give themselves another shot at happiness, and now they have their chance. And they'll be damned if they ever let it slip away, again.

Girl, I can't tell you enough how glad I am that this story was completed. I absolutely loved it! Thank you for bringing it back, and believing in yourself enough to end it all.
xlightersintheair chapter 19 . 5/22/2013
Sweet Lord! I can't believe the story is ending already! But I'm glad that you decided to come back and finish it up for us, because it truly is amazing!

Megan seems like she knows what to do in any situation! Makes sense that Trish would have to as he assistant, someone to know exactly what to do when she didn't. I think I'm just as in love with her as I am with Trish! lol

Randy is - understandably - very nervous about everything that is going to be happening. Sure, he's all for it, but not knowing how everything is going to turn out, would have anyone losing their minds.

I was honestly thinking that John would get pummeled for showing up... Randal obviously thought that he and Trish were hooking up. Why else would he show up, right? I don't know how much it means to him, but I think that Randy appreciates him coming to help... Especially since he's the one that got him into this whole mess.

Like I said, even though I'm sad about this story ending, I'm happy that you decided to complete it for us... On to thenext chapter I go! :-)
xlightersintheair chapter 18 . 5/21/2013
Of course it can be fixed my dear Trish! Ugh, it's so close to getting fixed, I can't even handle myself right now!

Mad respect to John for being able to break down and tell her everything, it had to be tough... pouring it all out on the line like that. Obviously, he didn't know how she would react; I'm sure he imagined a more horrible reaction, than the one he was given.

But I think that Trish was too much in shock, with everything that she had found out in those few hours, to get too crazy. Now I think she is kind of in the same boat as Randy was, will he answer her phone calls? Will she be able to get through to him?

I - of course - know that answer to those questions... but she doesn't. I think the initial conversation together will be a bit awkward, but as soon as they get everything out in the open; I know that they'll be able to get it absolutely clear that they both still want to be with each other.
xlightersintheair chapter 17 . 5/21/2013
I can just tell that Randy is extremely hurt by everything. He's been beating himself up for weeks, desperately trying to get a hold of the woman of his dreams, only to be turned down time and time again. But now, his chance has come back.

Megan has taken a leap of faith with him, she knows that if Trish were to find out about going behind her back, she might be angry. But she feels inclined to talk to Randy, she knows that he really means well. Now that she knows the truth about what happened that night, I'm sure she came up with some fool proof plan to get them talking again.

I know that Randy wanted to be the one that told Trish about everything that happened, but I think that John being the one to do so, helped him out even more so. Because she could have thought that Randy just came up with something to try and weasel his way back into her life. But hearing John tell her first, and now that Randy will be able to corroborate everything he said.

So yeah, I can't wait to see what happens next! :)
xlightersintheair chapter 16 . 5/21/2013
Wowza. That was intense.

John did the right thing though, even though it was extremely hard for him to do so. Trish deserved to know. Now she can make a very crucial decision... with Megan talking to Randy and working out some sort of plan, I think that everything will work out rather smoothly.

At least with her and him working things out. Telling him about the baby is a whole other thing she has to deal with. But I know that she's a strong willed woman, and she'll do whatever is necessary for her and the baby.
xlightersintheair chapter 15 . 5/21/2013
Ooooooh, snap.

Here she is, trying to get away from everything... away from the heartache that is Randy Orton, and now she has an everlasting reminder of him. I'm sure that her mind is running a million miles an hour, it has to be! What is she going to do with the baby? It's obvious that she's going to keep it... she just doesn't seem like the kind of person to throw away a responsibility like that. Even if the baby is going to be a harsh reminder of everything that has happened.

And now John is there... surely he's going to tell her everything that happened that night. I don't know how she's going to react to it, especially after all she just found out about the baby.

This story just got a whole lot more interesting! :)
debbbrown1 chapter 20 . 5/21/2013
Crying of course. So sad that this story has ended with my favorite couple Randy/TrishI loved this story and this pairing. You did this story justice. Wonderfully written with Trish/Randy getting back toghether again. John and Megan were very supportive, marriage and a baby.
debbbrown1 chapter 19 . 5/20/2013
Another great chapter. Glad Megan and John are helping Randy see this plan through. Poor Trish, I wonder if she will reveal the pregnancy to Randy.. I cant wait for the final chapter.
debbbrown1 chapter 18 . 5/19/2013
What John did was wrong, but he truly is sorry for what he did. I hope Trish listen to John and fix things with Randy. Thanks for another great update. Keep them coming.
TrishOrton chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Good randy Is in Toronto and just in the knick of time to hopefully find out about Trish and the baby
debbbrown1 chapter 17 . 5/19/2013
Hooray, Randy is finally in T-Doc to explain to Trish what happened. Thank goodness for Megan, poor Randy would still be lost without her. Another great update, keep them coming.
TrishOrton chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
Wow I'm actually shocked that John came clean. I wonder how Trish is going to react to that confession. Great chapter keep the updates coming :-)
debbbrown1 chapter 16 . 5/18/2013
Wow, I hope Trish chick kick John right about now (Lol). John was hurting for what he did to Randy, however still foolish on his part. Wow, I wonder what is going through Trish's mind right now. Another great update. Cant wait till the next chapter.