Reviews for Safe Places
crayolakid0413 chapter 9 . 4/29/2012
Great story. My favorite part was Charlotte and Laundry. Definitely calls for a sequel based in Alabama
laurakate chapter 9 . 12/11/2010
I love it! The charper parts made me super happy. I want moreeee! ha. 3
Forever Galindafied chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
I loved this story from start to finish, you honestly did a brilliant job with it. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.
lily1990 chapter 9 . 12/2/2010
you show in a beautiful way how Cooper and Charlotte can handle what happened to her. i love it.
Charcoopforever chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
I liked your rendition of things.
Gone South chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
It ended to abruptly. I thought there would be more to the story. Thanks for writing it. you can never get enough CharCoop stories.
jennifergarnerfan chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
I so wish this story wasn't over. not enough stories bout charlotte n coop! great though. I love it all. thanks you!
justawritier chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
That was a great ending. Loved the last line :D I look forward to more of your stories :)
Jennyanydot chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
You did a very good job of articulating Charlotte's feelings and making her voice sound realistic. But...I think that there could be a sequel here... :)
justawritier chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
That was such a lovely chapter :) I think it's been really good for her to get away from LA for awhile.
Sabine chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
This was a nice short story. I will read another from you of Charlotte and Cooper soon. No?
Ida chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
OMG, how I have loved this entire story. This has been my favorite fic of yours so far, and that says a whole lot since I have loved all of them a great deal! I loved the psychological journey in this story. I hope so much that you'll write another continuation of this story where we get to follow charcoop heal even more. Your updates makes my days... and oh, I was flying home after spending Thanksgiving somewhere else, and I got one of those check-ups (they suspected that I had explosives in my bra, haha) after doing the new check in procedure... it made me think of this story :).
Jennifer J 25 chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
Oh it's over :( I loved Charlotte and her family! :)
Natalie chapter 9 . 11/29/2010
So good...I hope you continue writing something... You are very talented and are wonderful with character development...

Thanks so much for keeping me entertained!
Jennifer J 25 chapter 8 . 11/29/2010
Good story! Please continue to update!