Reviews for Operation Amazing Tara
HikariLight88 chapter 3 . 7/18
Ok, so I won't lie; at first I was really hesitant to even read this story because it had a character I didn't know (I didn't watch all the episodes and I didn't know who Tara was). In fact, the only reason why I gave this story a chance was because Alpha and Omega were in this story. But now, I'm really glad I gave this story a chance! So far it's the best Amazing Spiez fanfic I have ever read! And not because it had Alpha and Omega. I mean, they are still my favorite villains in the show, and I love that there's a GOOD fanfic with them in it, but the story itself was so good and well written that even if it didn't have the Chaos Twins in it (and I somehow read it) I would still be hooked to it! I really hope you write more Amazing Spiez fanfics!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
AWSOME
Guest chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
Lee LIKEs TARA LEE LIKEs TARA!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/17/2015
COOL STORY DUDE
Forestspirit of Thunderclan chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
Wow am I senseing a connection between Omega and Tara (LOL that would be scary)
LogieHendersonisMine chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Really good Tara is really reckless. Poor Britney now she has to deal with her
obsidianlight chapter 3 . 11/27/2010
Great story, I liked the plot! Though Tara's character was a little bit unexpected and a little OOC...but I enjoyed the chemistry between Lee and Tara, it's rather cute
SNHunter chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I like it so far, even though I haven't really watched much of the second season of TAS, so I don't know it TERRA is in more than one episode in the season.

Though the one thing I don't like is the fact that well TERRA is a spy. I mean I watched part of the ep Operation Yeti Bear and she didn't really seem like a great person to put into a spy orginization and the events of this story of yours is pretty much how i'd see it going down if she did become a spy and that's scary cuz she could not only get herself killed but she could get the sibs killed.

Besides that the story is pretty great so far. TERRA is really the only problem.