Reviews for The RunUp
machievelli chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Posted July 21 2014, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

Post KOTOR: Everyone just has to have their say before the big day

I have been through this before with my first X, so I was able to relate. There is always that one who thinks it will be a disaster, the one young girl who is thinking of the party afterward, and where I was during it all, correcting the English of the kid who wrote last.

Pick of the Week
naryga chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
More, more! Please?
FuryanJedi13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This is so funny! I love the constant back-and-forth between the characters.

And I love what you did with Mission. She's supposed to be going to school, and yet the only thing she is getting high marks for is getting in trouble! That suits her character to a T. And having her thinking about Dustil in that way, it really shows a semblance of a high school girl thinking about boys and such.

And Carth is her legal guardian? Unexpected, but definitely not unpleasant. It actually provides some grounds for his uneasiness on her thoughts towards Dustil, but seriously, I think they'd be a cute couple.

Nice work.
tsujigiri chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Unbelievably good; I'm weeping with laughter.

Please continue? Or maybe expand somehow - you have the characters nailed down...
Renee Enderson chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Very clever! I like the deliberate misspellings, especially Mission's. Not too much to make it illegible, but just enough to capture a typical teen Internet user.
lotbe chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
OMG!11! XD

That was sooooo awesome! And as others have already said, you nailed the characters perfectly! I swear, you've made my day! Please, continue soon!
xFantasyAngel chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
3ed it! Every single character was perfectly thought out; LOVED how Mission gave emails. OMG!1! Bastila's emails were down-pat too; her... adequate-ness is there. LOL.

Absolutely amazing. Keep going!1! (Not for your sake, for MINE. ;P)
untitledmind chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Ah, this was great! I like the idea of Carth being her guardian; never thought of that, myself. And you definitely nailed both Bastila and Mission right down to the last letter! Can't wait for more ;)
LMSharp chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Awesome. Just awesome. You nailed everyone's voice, except maybe Canderous'. I laughed. Please continue this!

God Bless,