Reviews for Nobody Special
Tifer chapter 12 . 12/17/2014
From this momenth forth Zexion and Light are my new OTP.
EnternalYami chapter 12 . 2/18/2013
Well, thankfully my friend didn't die last night. Though, she did manage to do something I've never seen before. I've heard of laughing to death and I've heard of crying yourself to sleep, but she somehow laughed herself to sleep. I guess it's true what they say: Anything's possible.

I rarely read crossovers, simply for the fact I rarely visit that area of this site. But I must say, reading this one was worth it! Thanks again for writing such humorous stories for us readers
EnternalYami chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
So, Light kills the Pope, looses his heart, becomes a Nobody, then joins the Org.

Huh.

I can't seem to stop this laughter. Nor can my friend. Though, she's laughing so hard she can't seem to breath properly...I should probably help her out...after I finish this story.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/17/2013
revive teh puppies!
NOW!
Emmagination chapter 12 . 11/24/2012
...well, that was random.
KHsupergeek1286 chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Wow light being friends with zexion now that is cool but that part with saix and axel that was just ewww yaoi
starsinjars chapter 12 . 7/24/2011
i honestly have nothing to say.

*claps*
Mirmumir chapter 12 . 7/8/2011
I totally thought Light was just gonna DeathNote Xemnas once he got his name. Shows what I know. Sephi-light was cooler anyway.

Epic story it made me lol and I actually went to the trouble of LOGGING ON (gasp!) just so i could review it :D
XxWanderlustxX chapter 12 . 5/9/2011
Weee... this was such a laugh!

I love how it goes from utter crack to somewhat serious in 0.3 seconds... I was kind of hoping more would happen, though, the ending feels kind of rushed, it was like -steady pace, steady pace- then bam, Climax, Ending, Resolution, Epilogue.

It was totally awesome though. Great Job!
quietlyintheshadows chapter 12 . 4/20/2011
XD the puns were funny as hell and this was an interesting ending! and the part with Riku, Sora, & Kairi was epic!
Kiracles chapter 12 . 4/1/2011
So I'm writing this as I go along, you know, my life stor- Err... Review

Man, this IS long, I was scrolling down to hit the little 'review' button, and I scrolled down more... More... And more... And I squee'd.

Poor L.. D:

Matsuda? S&M? I KNEW it! :D

So I do that too in games, it's Us VS Them. More fun when you're on the Them team, yelling about how we need to be Us, and lead Them to victory... And such.

Demyx. X3

I can just imagine Roxas skipping around, singing "I got you your hearts! I got you your heeeaaarts!"

And it's adorable.

Don't worry Light, I fall asleep at odd times & places too.

TRAITOR!

Maybe...

Fight fight fight fight! Wait, Light, did you just say you watched...? No... But he did... Oh lords, Light, you just made the battle homosexual... Wait... Saïx too? Aww...

Blowfish spikes... Nice... Powerful, manly.

Anime Saïx! Why didn't you put anime in his manual?

Nice. "Which is why it came as a complete shock when he didn't" I like that. I really do.

Wait... Why was Light floating?

Applying Xenmas directly to the forehead is probably not so good for anyone. And I hate that commercial.

-a couple hours later-

"He's still knocked out? What? Hey look! His munny!"

Or, "La da da da da... So... You guys see that new movie?" (Xenmas trying to make awkward conversation with the Organisation while Light fainted. Yes, fainted. Nothing manly about that.)

Noooo! Misty! D:

He was so awesome! Even to his death.

Light turned into Sephiroth?

SEPHIROTH!

I giggled.

Neediness seeping into his pores. I know this feeling well, Light, I know it well.

Mmm... Unicorn's blood. Delicious.

Xenmas die.. Man we're getting a lot of novelty Xenmas items right now!

I now want to listen to CaramellDansen, speedycake, in Swedish.

The only quotes Xenmas is good at are his own.

(So long review)

"You know, Xemnas…I could say the same thing."

That's a quote... From who? Whooo?

Yesterday morning? Oh wow, it HAS only been one day, hasn't it?

"No, shut up Matsuda, it's a team effort to sink this low!"

Love it.

I love the trio's families. Especially Riku's.

I enjoy Watari. He's amazing.

Now I'll have to look up FF and see what that's all about to understand your new stories! D:

Wait... Akuroku? :3
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
I'm so sad! You killed off both my fav characters~ Noooooo RIP Xemmy-kins and Sai-pup. DX
icywarm chapter 12 . 3/30/2011
Lol. Great. And then they live happily ever after. This is awsome.
Dragginninja chapter 11 . 3/21/2011
Wow... I'm okay to you killing Sephiroth.

"Sephiroth!"

God dang it! it wont stop! I guess it doesn't last beyond Sephiroth's

"Sephiroth!"

Death, but still. my character ran him over with a keyblade glider that turns into a sword! It's annoying, it won't let me edit my stuff. But still, good chapter! Very well made. And you need some Zack! i gave my Character Fenrir! i love FF7! I havn't slept in 36 hours, so I'm swithching to my more *cookoo* personality.
Please Deactivate This Account chapter 11 . 3/15/2011
Can my review revive Sephy instead? XD! OMFG this chapter was HILARIOUS! The Aeith! And Cid made me die! The best by far was the teddybear massacre/sharpening of the blade and Sephiroth chorus!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »