Reviews for I'm Leaving My Broken Heart Behind
Team Major Whitlock chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
I love it, this was amazing x
Kimi Lowe chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
Beautiful. I love it.
Azrael Jinsei chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Harry: (enraged)YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKING GOOD 4 NOTHIN ASS WANKER! (softly& sweetly)Of course I'll marry you. Silly goose!

Sev: Hooray...?

LMFAO! I liked this, I was so close to tears and then it was oh! happy ending, yay!
Nikita Domolov chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Love it and I can;t wait for more (wait there is going to be more right? lokks around worried) lol :P

Doodles...
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
That was a great write.

I wouldnt be able to forgive as easy if he turned me away after a night of making love. I'd feel used.

I cant wait to see how this goes.

Kudos

Blade
misguided gh0st chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
i like it.
Twilightfans chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
the last line's a bit melodramatic, isn't it?

other than that, i loved it. are you planning on updating?
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Hey Blossoming Nightshade,

Great story. Will Harry and Severus get their happy ever after? And what if Voldemort finds out? Can't wait to find out. Thanks,lightnshadows
Ellaurora chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Aww, I loved this story! I almost wish it wasn't a one shot. It could have made a good novel if he actually went off to Durmstrang and was seperated from Severus. But I love it still all the same!

I like this idea a lot and you're a fabulous writer! You put alot emotion into Severus and Harry, but still make them "in-character". I hope you do write another part to this one shot! I love it, job well done! :)
AirKnitter chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Stupid Stubborn Severus. Who knew he could be bribed with jewelry? lol awesome story.
Mika the Dark princess chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
lov it
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.