Reviews for Negima Holiday Vault: The Best Christmas Wish
Negima A.K chapter 25 . 12/28/2010
Good chapter and cute story, Negi was able to help to Asuna and he kissed her, Nagi felt proud of his son, the end of the chapter was funny, I imagine to Fei Ku stealing the food of Chisame while she talks with other girl, and that when Chisame looks his plate of food sees that nearly there isn't nothing in his plate, Evangeline arguing with Karula as always, Takahata sharing his recipe of RAMEN lol, Kotaro playing with the food and maybe he gave to somebody with the food, and finally the karaoke, sure that all the girls sang some song maybe Karula and Evangeline also.
tojaka chapter 25 . 12/23/2010
I liked much this chapter *O*, the story was great!, Ayaka she always worries by Negi, Asuna and Negi finally are reconciled , Negi gave encouragement to Asuna, the part of the presents was cute!, Negi kissed to Asuna, I wasn't expecting that, when Evangeline told "Hmph. The boy will PAY for making me wait so long to eat. Perhaps a little extra "punishment" during training then?" poor Negi XD, at the end the Christmas Eve Party ended good , thank you by the story, Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 25 . 12/22/2010
Well, after reading the last 2 chapters, as well as the story as a whole, I can officially say that this was one of the most touching stories I've EVER Read! Negi and Asuna as well as all of their friends were what really this story an enjoyment for me!

Y'know, I've read all 3 of the Negima Christmas stories before this and for some reason, out of all of them, this one was the one that I felt the most close to and probably the one I enjoyed the most. It was the first Christmas story I personally got involved with in an on-going fashion, as well as being the one noticable from being able to stand on it's own, since this is no longer a "Traviling Holiday" story anymore! The character depth was (especially in the case of Asuna and Negi) were what made me excited for each passing chapter. Rather the story was extremly hilarious (Eva's Grinch Story for example) or heartwarming (evident in the final chapters) I felt very emotionally attacted with each character! This truly became a story that showed the true spirit of Christmas! :')

I cannot wait for the next idea that you'll come up with next in the exciting saga for Negima in future! Until then, Thank You Heroes for writing this, it was really fun reading it, and Merry Christmas! :)
tojaka chapter 24 . 12/22/2010
I liked much this chapter *O*, Chamo told to Asuna "I think you'd ought to re-think that offer Konoka. Remember that red here ain't exactly the greatest gift wrapper in the world." but, poor Chamo!, Asuna wrapped him as a present XD, Fuka and Fumika also wrapped the presents , although they ended up wrapped as presents, Nekane helped to Anya with the presents , Anya has been busy with the school and Negi, the class is very happy with the hotel, also is Karula, Rita, Gregor, Nina, Shade, Doctor Nim, Kodo, Miss Kea, Rita, Wenonah, Mister Jerrah, Ariella and Jeina, Tina, Carol and Richie , when Nim told "Heh. Quite the ritzy place. It's truly an honor that a man of my high calibur gets to spend Christmas at such a fine place like this." XD is similar to what told Evangeline in the class, in the other chapter, poor Asuna, she did want to talk with Negi, but, the other girls interrupted her all the time, at the end Asuna got angry with Negi, Nagi and Nekane saw the discussion, I hope that they get make up, update soon please, what will happen now?, this interesting, cheer up!
Negima A.K chapter 24 . 12/22/2010
Good chapter, the class is wrapping the presents, Tina is very thrilled with the Christmas party ever (Thank you by put to Richie and Gregor, also the others is in the hotel, good!) Ayaka "Yes. I know. It has that feeling to people other than MYSELF." lol the other girls went to other place (I think that Ayaka was alone with the comment, the only thing that needed was a tumbleweed as in the deserts when the other girls went to other place) Asuna is worries by the future with Negi and she wasn't able to tell to Negi that, again Negi has discussed with Asuna, continue please.
Negima A.K chapter 23 . 12/21/2010
Good chapter, the dean had a very good idea (I would like see to Jennifer, Julie, Richie and Gregor in the Christmas Eve party also) Chisame and Evangeline were normal but sure that also they were happy of go to hotel, Asuna... she has that to be more quiet, Negi isn't a person that forgets of something important, at the end Nodoka went to see Asuna, but Asuna was too concentrate thinking in Negi and by that, maybe she doesn't saw to Nodoka, continue please.
tojaka chapter 23 . 12/21/2010
I liked much this chapter *O*, Negi and the class will go to a hotel of ritzy , thanks to dean XD, all the class is thrilled of can go to hotel , Evangeline "Well, about time they picked a place of such high fancy to match someone as world class as me." XD, Asuna still worries by what happened, sure that Negi hasn't forgotten about that, Anya was sleeping in the class XD, I thought that Evangeline was whom falls asleep in the class, Nodoka gave to Negi a present, Haruna wants that Nodoka is with Negi in Christmas, at the end of the chapter, poor Asuna, she is too concerned, update soon please, what will happen now?, this interesting, cheer up!
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 23 . 12/21/2010
The Drama in this Chapter makes me more excited for the Next!

All I can say is that I hope the last 2 chapters are worth the anticipation I've waited all year for! Good Luck Heroes and I hope you enjoy the time spent finishing this story! :)
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 22 . 12/20/2010
Poor Asuna, getting the Flu so close to Christmas! :( Luckily her friends were there for her when she need help! And I was happy that she got better in the end! :)

And that Sub-plot with Chamo was Hilairious to the end!

Keep up the Good Work! :)
tojaka chapter 21 . 12/20/2010
I liked much this chapter *O*, Rose, Negi and Asuna put the Christmas tree , while Kotaro and Natsumi put the wreath, although Kotaro had a bad experience with the lights the last year, although to Natsumi did found it very funny, the poor Evangeline was sleeping and Jennifer woke up her of a shout, by luck she doesn't woke up Evangeline with a trumpet, the part in that Jennifer told "Or you'll turn me into a warted frog or something." I hope that Evangeline wasn't said so seriously, also Richie was sleeping with Evangeline , is truth about "Dogs usually resemble their masters/owners" XD, Negi and the others finished the decorations , Anya always telling to Negi that he can do it better XD, update soon please, what will happens now?, this interesting, cheer up!
Negima A.K chapter 21 . 12/20/2010
Good chapter, Kotaro lol "Oh crud." he groaned. The ladder soon tipped over, with Kotaro yanking the lights clean off the roof and from Natsumi's hand, and throwing him in a snow pile nearby." poor Kotaro, He isn't good with the lights, Jennifer and Julie woke up to Evangeline , Jennifer lol she woke up to Evangeline of a shout, Nekane and Anya arrived and to Nekane liked the decoration, sure of that the decoration was very good, continue please.
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 21 . 12/20/2010
It's always nice to see Rose and her new family during Christmas Time! :) I see Kotaro is still adjusting to his current life with Natsumi! (can't say the same for him adjusting the Lights though! XD) And the part where Eva interupted the starting of the flash back made me laugh alot! (continuing the unspoken tradition of Eva Vs the 4th Wall!) Its also nice to see that Rose is calling Anya her Aunt aside from Nekane!

And its also nice that Rose is acting like a typical big sister as well as having her standards in regards to Holly's "Personal Needs!" And seeing Negi ask for his first daughter to put up the tree topper and then smile at the end was really touching!

Keep up the Good Work! Just 4 more chapters too go! (though I now you still have more surprises in store! ;) )
tojaka chapter 20 . 12/19/2010
I liked much this chapter *O*, Sakurako, Kakizaki and Madoka did a friend and they helped to her , also Ako appeared, they do a good group of music , update soon please, what will happen now?, this interesting, cheer up!
Negima A.K chapter 20 . 12/19/2010
Good chapter, Sakurako, Kakizaki and Madoka are very energetic, overcoat Sakurako, Asuna lol, thanks to Sakurako, Kakizaki and Madoka, Jeina had money for the grandpa shop, continue please.
SuperSonicHero10 chapter 20 . 12/19/2010
Nice to the Cheer Trio star in their own Chapter! It was nice having Ako included as well! And Seeing Asuna slug that old lady for calling her a "sissy girl" was hilariously awesome!

Keep up the good work!