Reviews for Christmas Waltz
Angela Narcissa Malfoy chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love it but you could have made fakiru kiss!
Anthea Triton chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
That was *no words come out* Hmm.. That was *nothing still* CURSE YOU & STORY FOR BEING TO FANTASTIC FOR WORDS!

Keep writing!

Anthea Triton
Speedykitten1643 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Aww that was so sweet. I really wish to see more of these pairings but this is the only one I've seen sadly. Maybe more will eventually come around if more people learn of the anime. Great job with this and I hope to see more.
Camicw chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Such a adorable stooory!

I like Author a lot!

I just dont understand why the arent so many love/friendship

Stories about him exist!

Thanks for the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
That was an awesome story!
AlleluiaElizabeth chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Cute as always, Lucky. :) I always love your Autor and this was a great scenario. Not only the teaching Ahiru to dance (and the included Fakiru), but also Autor being accepted as Family. :D That was heart warming. And nicely written with the way Fakir was so casual about the statement. I can totally see it happening.

Nice work.
CSKazaam chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Aww, this is so cute! I feel sorry for Autor's feet. XD

**snickers at the comment that Ahiru thinks Autor's dancing is great because she doesn't have anyone else's to judge by.** XD

I love how touched Fakir is at Ahiru going through all the trouble to learn how to dance just so she could dance with him, and how he continued to dance with her just to make her happy. X3

And Ahiru kissing Autor as a thank you was the perfect ending to this. X3
Moon Shadow Magic chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Steeltoes, Autor. Steeltoes. They put them in sneakers and shoes now, too: Not Just for Workboots Anymore.

All that work, and then having to argue Fakir out onto the floor...

And a bit about waltzes that I'll probably have to look into more closely someday. I have the DVD to Disney's 'Sleeping Beauty' and there's a sort of Walt's Waltz lesson in the extras.

But on the whole, cute and fluffy, as advertised. Thank you!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
Awesome. Excellent
Prinzzez Kitten chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Uhhhh... WOW! This was such a beautiful story! I simply adore it! You kept the characters in character so well, it's amazing! I could totally see this happening. Very beautiful, very well written. I wish everything I read could be as nice as this!

Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
Ooh, I love the prompt and how you tied it into the story.

I like this fic, it was very sweet. I like Ahiru's determination to learn to waltz and Autor continuing to help her even with his sore feet. And I really loved Fakir's shock at Ahiru being able to waltz even a little bit, that was cute.

I really liked the bit at the end with the others at the table watching them dance. It was just a really sweet and easily imagined scene.
NortheasternWind chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Pfffffffftaaawwwww :D

Autor's comment on Ahiru asking how he's been doing three times made me LOL. I can so see her doing that X3 And Ahiru must really want to dance with Fakir if she's asking Autor to teach her. And Autor must really want to help if he agrees X3 LOL at him saying it's against his better judgment.

And Ahiru getting good enough that she only steps on his foot five times.

Fakir has formal clothes? *brick'd* XD Oh, and "And we'll eat and stuff! :)"

And Fakir's reaction to Ahiru asking him to dance. 8D And him asking Autor if Ahiru really wanted to dance with him, even she she friggin' ASKED him in the first place XD

So adorable! When you mentioned Autor knowing how to waltz I wondered when you'd do something with it. Ideas that come out of no where are so fun.
anon chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
Gotta give Autor a lot of credit for his patience...his poor feet got stepped on...ouch...

(If you've ever read "The Night of Rapsbl├╝te" post series epilogue though, it could be considered karma coming back to haunt him XD )

Ahiru is actually amazing herself. She must have (as a bird) only lived about a year of life (if that) and yet she can talk, read, write, and dance-sure she's clumsy at it-but just the fact she picked it up in a short amount of time is pretty cool...
Chu-Chu chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
awwww, this is adorable! I enjoy short stories like this! I'm still amused that Ahiru stepped on Autor's feet ONLY 5 times! :) lol this is so funny :)
Nuit Songeur chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! _ This story is so cute and squeeable with hints of Autor/Ahiru as well as centralizing on Fakir/Ahiru! I love it! Perfect for the holiday season! I kept giggling all the way through! Particularly when Ahiru told Fakir she'd only managed to step on Autor's feet just five times. LOL

I absolutely love this! _ Great job! And, of course- it was just the snow that made his cheeks red. ;)