Reviews for Kiri no Akumu
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2016
update please
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Like it. Update and keep up the good work!
Reality check chapter 1 . 1/29/2016
Constructive criticism 1 go back and rewrite this damn thing oh I don't want to hear if you don't like it don't read it I got the message if you don't like Naruto don't want to show but just messages go back and read write this damn thing you do it much better it looks really mature is why I even bother complaining its a bunch of amateur fanfic out of
BlackDragonShinigami chapter 3 . 1/21/2016
awesome story. i really like all the detail put into this story, and i can actually see this happening in the story because of it. please update bye bye
Guest chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
Otha kundi born
ExplosiveSex chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
I came here to read about Mei and Naruto. Instead, I'm greeted with some fantasy shit about an extinct race called the Highborn. No thanks, and judging from the other reviews about how Naruto's personality shifts into a typical elitist Uchiha douche bag, no thanks. Next time, inform the reader about your story better, this highborn crap is a pretty big part of the story.
Ppsh chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Vaguely interesting but mostly frustrating to read.
Naruto is a pretty serious douchebag from all appearances. It seems turning into a highborn made him into an elitist racist (specist?)... basically every aspect that people hate about Sasuke, the Hyuuga and the rest of the stuckup bloodline fags in Naruto, you instead encourage. It'd be like if this was Harry Potter and it turned out that the purebloods were right and all muggleborns are born with weaker magic...
And the garbage about how clans bloodlines weaken over time from inbreeding... it's like something straight out of a nazi fiction novel.
Ppsh chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
"Their memories contained limitless techniques, magics that would make ninjutsu seem like a civilians plaything, rituals, weapons, the answers to so many questions…the Origin of the Bijuu themselves."

Two lines later...

"He needed to escape, even as powerful as he was now, he knew without the knowledge to use the power he had obtained, there was no way he could fight off whoever was coming."

Could this be any more of a contradiction?
ass chapter 3 . 7/13/2013
Fic is garbage thank you for no keep going. honestly sucks badly ;)
AJGuardian chapter 2 . 7/4/2013
Well...I don't hate you.
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 3 . 5/27/2013
Please update this story soon!
UNSC DESTROYER EDESHIMARROW chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Awesome! Please no harm for this story or any at all!
johndoe5574 chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
please update
hellfire45 chapter 3 . 3/28/2013
good story make more chapters
Deshiwat chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
this has been an amazing read so far and i am looking forward to more