Reviews for Persistant Assistant
Amy chapter 25 . 7/7
This is amazing...I love it..You're doing great!
Brilliant !
He should have fired her the first tme she didn't take his NO seriously... well, he shouldn't have kissed her in the first place.
Don't tell me she believes her...
I have to admit I'm a little surprised here, after all that running, miscommunication and still so much left unsaid I didn't expect them to be engaged any time soon.
She should tell him asap.
Again with the no talking... these two are hopeless.
Why can't they just talk things through? Aren't they tired of jumping to the wrong conclusions? My first grader is more competent to solve conflicts than these two.
I pitty this child if Bella is pregnant... the parents have themselves too much growing up to do to care for anyone else.
If he loves her he should consider her feelings much more than he does.
A lack of rejection is a challenge to try harder and to take the woman he loves to the same place he got is hook ups drunk to bed them is the moste tasteless thing I have ever heard.
And why is that Tanya issue still unresolved and not talked through? He deserves to lose Bella, he really does.
They need to work on their communication skills - badly.
Huh? Why are both so childish? I don't get it.
I hope he's going to stop to send all this mixed signals to Tanya... he says he has trust issues... but sorry girl, he's the one who screams UNTRUSTWORTHY.
Over how many women is he slobbering?
Uhhh, I can't believe she said yes to Jacob. He sounds like a serial womanizer.
You have to love these men who tear a dumb bimbo apart in front a real woman, but they still sleep with the dumb bimbo. What does this say about Edward?