Reviews for Persistant Assistant
biblepam chapter 40 . 10/10/2016
finally got to read this.. i really enjoyed and you did a great job.. thanks so much for sharing..
Amy chapter 25 . 7/7/2016
This is amazing...I love it..You're doing great!
Guest chapter 40 . 6/21/2016
Brilliant !
Guest chapter 29 . 5/9/2016
He should have fired her the first tme she didn't take his NO seriously... well, he shouldn't have kissed her in the first place.
Guest chapter 28 . 5/9/2016
Don't tell me she believes her...
Guest chapter 27 . 5/9/2016
I have to admit I'm a little surprised here, after all that running, miscommunication and still so much left unsaid I didn't expect them to be engaged any time soon.
Guest chapter 25 . 5/9/2016
She should tell him asap.
Guest chapter 23 . 5/9/2016
Again with the no talking... these two are hopeless.
Guest chapter 22 . 5/9/2016
Why can't they just talk things through? Aren't they tired of jumping to the wrong conclusions? My first grader is more competent to solve conflicts than these two.
I pitty this child if Bella is pregnant... the parents have themselves too much growing up to do to care for anyone else.
Guest chapter 21 . 5/9/2016
If he loves her he should consider her feelings much more than he does.
A lack of rejection is a challenge to try harder and to take the woman he loves to the same place he got is hook ups drunk to bed them is the moste tasteless thing I have ever heard.
And why is that Tanya issue still unresolved and not talked through? He deserves to lose Bella, he really does.
Guest chapter 18 . 5/8/2016
They need to work on their communication skills - badly.
Guest chapter 14 . 5/8/2016
Huh? Why are both so childish? I don't get it.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
I hope he's going to stop to send all this mixed signals to Tanya... he says he has trust issues... but sorry girl, he's the one who screams UNTRUSTWORTHY.
Guest chapter 10 . 5/8/2016
Over how many women is he slobbering?
Guest chapter 9 . 5/8/2016
Uhhh, I can't believe she said yes to Jacob. He sounds like a serial womanizer.