Reviews for Darasuum
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2014
Please write more this story is amazing and well written I love it
themetresgained chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
This is such a nice story, and I love the title. Are you ever going to update this...?
Nerdy007 chapter 10 . 4/22/2014
This was a really really good and I hope you plan to update it :)
Princess-Leia96 chapter 10 . 6/5/2013
I read your story and absolutely loved it I hope there is more to come and where you ended it is not the end. When I read it I could feel the turmoil in the characters like it was my own. Very well written.
Papapa chapter 10 . 2/11/2013
I love your story! its amazing please update soon i can't stand waiting i am also working on my own Rexsoka. please check it out. KEEP GOING!
Snootiegirl99 chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I like your story a lot. It hooked me right away and kept me on the edge of my seat. Please, please finish it! We have to learn how they get together and settle down to have little clone/Togruta babies. LOL
Adeste fideles chapter 10 . 10/28/2012
Amazing honestly sorry for not reviewing in the past although I have been with you from the begging I'd now like to say that I love this story keep it up your doing great plz hurry if you can and as always. Keep up the good work and update soon PEACE
DaanValka chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
Ur story is absolutely awesome. It's the best Rexoka I've ever read. I also hope for happy end...since in almost every fic about them Ahsoka is killed by Rex.

I hope you'll turn up as soon as possible! I need updates... The story deserves them so please please please continue:***
Ksenia Du Bois chapter 10 . 9/20/2012
Oh my god. It is the most wonderful fanfic I've ever read. Really sad about the fact that you haven't updated since spring. I really wish you to continue, especially I wish their kiss (or even more,since it's rated M)
Come back to your abandoned readers. Beg you
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
AAAAWWW I STILL WANNA UPDATES! HOW MANY TIMES SHOULD I WRITE THAT?
PLEASE,UPDATE SOON!
Ekaterina Pavelk chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
Oooooooooohhh my... Your English is great! I'm from Russia and have C1 and I even had to look up some words!
It's the first Star wars Fic I've ever read and I looooooooooove it!
I especially like the description of their is my favorite character in SW from now on!
UUUUUUUUPPPPPDDDDDAAAAATTTTE EE
Guest chapter 10 . 9/18/2012
When I first watched Clone Wars I hated Padme for existing. In my opinion only Anisoka was the most suitable pairing but a few weeks ago I've run into your fic... And I changed my mind.
Ahsoka and Rex are so cool! And Rex is such a gentleman...
While reading these 10 chapters I was hoping for a kiss... Or even more since it's rated M ;)
When I saw that your last update was almost half a year ago, I was very disappointed. Since you're really good at writing, it's fascinating. And the plot is awesome. I really wish you to update again. The story is wonderful!
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2012
GREAT STORY! AWWWW I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO UPDATES! REALLY CURIOUS WHAT WILL HAPPEN... AND I HOPE THEY WILL DREW CLOSER
whatnamebutnoname chapter 10 . 7/28/2012
I'm in love! This is a wonderful paring, one I'd never considered before, and I just can't wait to see how it will turn out! :)
Tess'ika chapter 10 . 5/16/2012
May the Force be with you.