Reviews for Bright Light
ProNerdFighter chapter 25 . 4/7
love this entire series so damn much, hope you update hopefully maybe someday 3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
For chapter 2;

Lol his middle name's Anthony! I get it *laughs* *realizes no one else is laughing* I'll just be going... Lotta things to read...
Broadway Babe WA chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
STAHHHHP! YOU'RE MELTING MY HEART WITH THIS STUFF! NYAH!
Skelling chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
Can you please update? I've been reading forever and it's really good and I get really depressed when authors abandon stories and I need to save my sadness for March and I just need updates! Please? *puppy dog eyes* PLEASE!?
Broadway Babe WA chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Ooh I love the end of this update! I may have said this before but Mark/Roger aren't my usual ship but I can't help but love how you're doing it! So congrats to you!
Dcutie chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
i lke this! at first i wasent so sure cuz i never really thought of roger and mark as a couple...but i lke...it keep it goin :)
The fuzziest Panda chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
I hope things turns out good for those boys. :( though i do love a good tear-jerker... I'm so glad you updated. :) Thanks for giving me a break from reading Glee... I cam't wait for the next chapter that you write.
I will be waiting with bated breath!
panda is out, peace!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
I luv-d it yuh shld mak mr on Mark 'N' Roger skitz Ps by the wy r yuh cute? :P
Christal-LaVieBohem chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
Update? Please? Pretty please with a cookie on top? you do like cookies, right? If not, it will be a gummy bear on top!
The fuzziest Panda chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Oooooh, im so excited for the next chapter! :)

I would have reviewed sooner but ive been busy. Sorry .

I hope you continue soon!

panda is out, peace!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Keep going! hehe
TeamRosalie315 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Ewwwww u have a hairy penis
The fuzziest Panda chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Very interesting twist...it certainly sulfides me! Can't wait for the next chapter to see how things okay out!:)

pandaI is out, peace!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 15 . 4/26/2012
Ooh new twist! :)
Reese Last Daugter of Selene chapter 13 . 4/11/2012
Oh my god! You do really well with plot twists and cliff-hangers etc. But you might want to double check your writing to see if your words agree. Sometimes you use was with they or something like that. Sorry, I'm a nit-picky grammar freak.