Reviews for Bright Light
rentheadwhovianandgleek4life chapter 25 . 2/17
Okay, so I know you haven't updated in a LOOOONG time, but please do soon! I need to know what happens to Marky and Roger. He better fucking go back to his lover, or I will give Lisa permission to hurt him. You're a great author, please write more FABULOUS fic!
Alanna Hrncir chapter 25 . 7/3/2014
Hey, just found the series and kind of read through them all in one day... You do plan on finishing this one right? I've been really enjoying it, though the idea of most of the friends being gone really hurts, and to watch everything unfolds really chokes me up. You've done a good job. 3 I'd really like to see what happens next. But now I also have to read an AU where everyone is alive to perk me up... thanks for that ;) :p 3
ProNerdFighter chapter 25 . 4/7/2014
love this entire series so damn much, hope you update hopefully maybe someday 3
Guest chapter 2 . 3/16/2013
For chapter 2;

Lol his middle name's Anthony! I get it *laughs* *realizes no one else is laughing* I'll just be going... Lotta things to read...
Broadway Babe WA chapter 22 . 2/10/2013
STAHHHHP! YOU'RE MELTING MY HEART WITH THIS STUFF! NYAH!
Skelling chapter 21 . 11/19/2012
Can you please update? I've been reading forever and it's really good and I get really depressed when authors abandon stories and I need to save my sadness for March and I just need updates! Please? *puppy dog eyes* PLEASE!?
Broadway Babe WA chapter 20 . 11/5/2012
Ooh I love the end of this update! I may have said this before but Mark/Roger aren't my usual ship but I can't help but love how you're doing it! So congrats to you!
Dcutie chapter 18 . 7/31/2012
i lke this! at first i wasent so sure cuz i never really thought of roger and mark as a couple...but i lke...it keep it goin :)
The fuzziest Panda chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
I hope things turns out good for those boys. :( though i do love a good tear-jerker... I'm so glad you updated. :) Thanks for giving me a break from reading Glee... I cam't wait for the next chapter that you write.
I will be waiting with bated breath!
panda is out, peace!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/30/2012
I luv-d it yuh shld mak mr on Mark 'N' Roger skitz Ps by the wy r yuh cute? :P
Christal-LaVieBohem chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
Update? Please? Pretty please with a cookie on top? you do like cookies, right? If not, it will be a gummy bear on top!
The fuzziest Panda chapter 16 . 5/30/2012
Oooooh, im so excited for the next chapter! :)

I would have reviewed sooner but ive been busy. Sorry .

I hope you continue soon!

panda is out, peace!
Broadway Babe WA chapter 16 . 5/16/2012
Keep going! hehe
TeamRosalie315 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Ewwwww u have a hairy penis
The fuzziest Panda chapter 15 . 4/28/2012
Very interesting twist...it certainly sulfides me! Can't wait for the next chapter to see how things okay out!:)

pandaI is out, peace!